Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes (64053 Views)

Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) / This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Bintabisiriyu2: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
sunray:

Travel out of your village, you will not. Who told you southern Kaduna natives are hausa?

yes you have been noticed, your award is coming
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by nnewsnjobs: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
zomby:

I don’t think so bro.
Not until you guys stop killing yourselves like dogs in the yeast, no investor wants to ffuckk with the flatheaddss.
The name of the man that will make Nigeria great again is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He has the special skills, unmatchable experience and impeccable records.
He knows how to surround himself with the best of the best, he knows where to go…THE MAN KNOWS ROAD WELL WELL
And who told you that I am from the South East.

If you are supporting Tinubu, why not support him and stop making assumptions on where people are from.

Have you for once consider that Tinubu health is far from what it use to be when he was Lagos State governor, the best time for him was when he finished his 8yrs in Lagos, now is too late. Age and other things are really affecting his chances of becoming Nigeria president.

You can continue supporting him, as for me I would rather go and flush my PVC than to vote for Tinubu.

Bye

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by LocalStandard1(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
you can imagine if to say Nigerians were truly tribalistic like they are saying hausa people won't be cheering for obi like this
Who are the Hausa people?
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by muzzafar(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Marpol2021:
Another unknown gumen spotted. Southeast is already on fire.
don't worry it's only a matter of time yourself will become an unknown gun man , or maybe you Wii be in one IDP camp or a matured refugee in Togo or yaunde

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) / APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials / Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.