Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes (64028 Views)

Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) / This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Corrinthians(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Save the tears for next year. grin
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by mhmsadyq(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Cut the religious and ethnic game!

Southern Kaduna benefitted greatly in the 16years of PDP.
What they did with it is their own undoing.

Until you understand that the votes of southern Kaduna people alone cannot make Obi president of Nigeria, the better for your sanity!

If you all put your destinies in the hands of Obi, you will be more sorry in the next four years atleast.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by boxypane(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na so emotional tears for Bihari turn Premium sorrow at the end of the day.
A leader that will be good should undoubtedly have a genuine past experience of greatness. Not mere achievements or results that have faded away.
Hmmm
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by DSC7: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
you can imagine if to say Nigerians were truly tribalistic like they are saying hausa people won't be cheering for obi like this

Kaduna state has many tribes especially southern kaduna yet they all live in peace and harmony like brothers....

TBH southern Kaduna is not supposed to be in the northern part of Nigeria,,, they are so enlightened.....

All these ethnic and tribal wars started when Bubu took over from Jonathan....

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by papagiddy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ojiofor:
Peter Obi will not disappoint Nigerians.
but can he win??

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Ddigit: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
I'm filled with tears reading this and seeing the picture, Southern Kaduna has really suffered, the video of how they run for safety each time they are being invaded is still on my phone and I'm moved to tears each time I watch it.

May God make a name for HIMSELF with this election, Amen.
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by OdefaGirl(f): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
These people have been neglected by their government, starting from their state and federal representatives to their governor..... What crime did they commit if not traceable to their choice of religion. Nigeria is bleeding....
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Nchenches: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
peter0071:
this is a true Unifier
The first possible Unifier of the northern and southern regions of Nigeria ever to emerge as president.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by michoim(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tears full for years before now. So it's time to shed some
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by fortunejum: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
id4sho:

Dem choke, funding campaign ain't easy. All the private jets, helicopter, hotels, posters, logistics. Some are Greek gifts from his supporters
When God is involved, supplies are inevitable.
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by AlwaysPositive: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
fasterwell:
The moment I saw this picture of the labour party presidential candidate Peter obi touching down in Southern kaduna and the response from the few people who came to welcome him, iI immediately had flashback of all the terrible news of opression endless killings, abduction, rape and destruction of lives and properties in Southern kaduna

It then dawned on me that they are yearning for liberation after suffering for so many years. The way the lifted up their hands like someone in deep and rapturable worship to the almighty God shows the reflection of their hearts and sincere desire to be completely free from all their worries.

Like the people of Macedonia whom the Apostles saw in a vision saying COME OVER TO MACEDONIA AND HELP US, THE PEOPLE OF SOUTHERN KADUNA IS SAYING TO PETER OBI "COME OVER TO SOUTHERN KADUNA AND HELP US WHEN YOU BECOME NIGERIAN PRESIDENT".

May the almighty God use the 2023 presidential election to bring in someone that will bring lasting peace to the people of Southern kaduna because they have suffered enough in the past.

Plus one for OBIDATTI....

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
JAMO84:
If I have my way, nobody will die because of insecurity in this Country, nobody. But the media hype about insecurity in southern Kaduna is extremely hypocritical.

The headlines on different days can read:

"Ten killed in Southern Kaduna" - Massive media hype for 3 months.

"Hundreds killed in Birnin gwari LG"- Grave yard Media Silence.

When Bandits strike in Katsina, Zamfara, Kebbi,Niger, Northern Kaduna, it's just bandits attack and government failure.

When the same bandits strike in Benue, Taraba, Plateau or Southern Kaduna, it's Buhari and El Rufai that sent them to go and commit genocide, ethnic cleansing, Islamisation....

STOP PLAYING POLITICS WITH SECURITY

Let us even assume while not conceding that you're right indeed, whose fault is that?

BBC released a documentary recently on the activities of bandits in Zamfara. Guess who screamed blue murder? A certain Kadaria Ahmed who started pontificating on the right way to report and not report the genocide.

If the elites of a certain group see no reason to call attention to the plight of their people even when they have all the means and might to do so, I wonder why you choose to blame the media for paying attention to those who choose to let the world know their plight.

You're the real hypocrite in this matter.
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by edungene7: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
The hour has come for God to save is people he said I would use the stupid to shame the wise and the weak to shame the strong We need a servant leader not an Emperor
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
wunmi590:
cool

May your tears and other that saw PO in southern Kaduna be a tears of joy as from this moment...

PO has done his best to place himself ready to serve the youth and change all the wrong, it is now left to you and all the southern kaduna to get you PVC and vote for PO as if your life depend on it...

God will help us (Amen)

What if PO gets there and he fails
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by DKM123: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Peter is better.....
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by wunmi590(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

What if PO gets there and he fails

His tenure can't be worst like this APC own, and I'm sure he will deliver more than them...
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Royceey(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Barrywilly:
The days of your tears are not yet ripe. You are just in hurry. Wait until the results of the presidential election is announced. Then, you can cry me a river. Onye dot

Brainwashed Goat has Spoken!
100 naira Condom would've been enough to avoid this Disaster from Existence
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by occam(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
muzzafar:
I don't vote cos votes do not count Obi can truly save Nizooria if elected but the question is. Will the powers that be allow him to be anounced as winner ? The time is up already I know that the Fulani man would rather kill himself than allow this kind thing. I am a full time IPOB and because of this are we insisting to go back to Biafra how can you say we are a nizoorians without any inclusion. I wish Obi well.

Good to read honest & truthful view like yours. The thing is though a lot of Igbos changed to Obidient hoping to achieve Biafra thru Obi presidency. It won’t work and they’re just dreaming. Obi on his part has refused to disavow IPob thereby creating mistrust of his intentions.

Yes Biafra can secede if majority of Igbos want that. I have no objection. But using Obi as a diversion to achieve this, is unacceptable. Obi should accept Nigeria completely and distance himself from Ipob.
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by wazzihu(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ojiofor:
Peter Obi will not disappoint Nigerians.
You guys said so when buhari was campaigning, the truth is no one is a Saint as politician
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Alpharey: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Barrywilly:
The days of your tears are not yet ripe. You are just in hurry. Wait until the results of the presidential election is announced. Then, you can cry me a river. Onye dot

Am sure you are a hungry rat. Don't worry we are going to fix this country. You can choose to drink rat poison if it makes you angry.
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by King2019(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jasah:
cry

Only God knows what these people are going through as Nigerians

Your Business Need a Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/NryNemZ51soKJYQ6A

Hello visit this link [url]fdsbooks.com[/url] and post it there.
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Mrmb: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
fasterwell:
The moment I saw this picture of the labour party presidential candidate Peter obi touching down in Southern kaduna and the response from the few people who came to welcome him, iI immediately had flashback of all the terrible news of opression endless killings, abduction, rape and destruction of lives and properties in Southern kaduna

It then dawned on me that they are yearning for liberation after suffering for so many years. The way the lifted up their hands like someone in deep and rapturable worship to the almighty God shows the reflection of their hearts and sincere desire to be completely free from all their worries.

Like the people of Macedonia whom the Apostles saw in a vision saying COME OVER TO MACEDONIA AND HELP US, THE PEOPLE OF SOUTHERN KADUNA IS SAYING TO PETER OBI "COME OVER TO SOUTHERN KADUNA AND HELP US WHEN YOU BECOME NIGERIAN PRESIDENT".

May the almighty God use the 2023 presidential election to bring in someone that will bring lasting peace to the people of Southern kaduna because they have suffered enough in the past.

They were paid to do this, the woman in native wear looks clueless.... Madam no sabi wetin dey sup she just dey raise hand grin grin grin
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by bhella10: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin

Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by ArewaNorth: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
fasterwell:

Why the selective sympathy?
Most terrorized & deadliest Area in Kaduna is Birnin Gwari, It is located in the Northern part of Kaduna & it is a muslim dominated Area, You hardly hear any news abt Birnin Gwari because the media houses are beclouded by excessive ethno-religious bigotry but once it's Southern Kaduna u (they) choose to amplify it!
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Jacobayo12: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Is that all?
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Ojiofor: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
wazzihu:

You guys said so when buhari was campaigning, the truth is no one is a Saint as politician

What did Buhari ever achieved outside being a military man?
We rejected him 4 times for a reason..You can't compare him with PO.
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Ojiofor: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
papagiddy:
but can he win??

Yes he can.
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Legitmatazz: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hmmm

Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Decent09(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
id4sho:

Dem choke, funding campaign ain't easy. All the private jets, helicopter, hotels, posters, logistics. Some are Greek gifts from his supporters

We no dey give Shishi
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
The genocide that's happening in Southern Kaduna will make you weep naturally no matter how strong hearted you are.
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Thebigheart: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is the symbol of true hope, excitement and united Nigeria.

God bless Kaduna State.
Re: This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes by Adebowalay(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
PETER OBI WEPT WHILE ADDRESSING THE PEOPLE OF SOUTHERN KADUNA AND SAID, "ALL WILL BE WELL AGAIN...LETS KEEP OUR HOPES ALIVE"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.