Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) (65417 Views)

We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by foxxydude: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
They were not properly cut and bad inspection

1 Like

Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by Ofadaman(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Anyone who's smart would know better than hold the Naira, while the reason for the new note may seem noble, it was really hijacked by many bad players , to make such mistake in this printing could tell you that , it is very much possible that more new naira notes were printed than allowed , this means campaign money in the hands of party members and CBN staff have free naira. This will lead to one major thing which is inflation, cause the first thing these folks do is to convert the naira to dollars, and then keep it.

We will see 1,000 to the naira soon

1 Like

Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by Kaymansion(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
shocked When CBN are busy printing in hurry just to meet up

1 Like

Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by Sunrise258: 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
You lied! That's due to the incompetence of you Biafra brother Emefiele. Na Aba made printer he take print am.

wethebest:
Is called apc incompetency sandwich. To escape more incompetency. Vote for LP Peter Obi else na cowries una go use las las as legal tender πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by Konjiboii: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Let me say my own, if you are planning to vote PDAPC just know say e no go better for you, your papa and mama and your siblings and even your children and children's children, and I pray you die miserably. Bunch of children of the devil.
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by zinosleek(m): 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Government dey counterfeit money.

Nothing we no go see for Nigeria
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by bizhop01: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Everything about APC government is F9
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by Nmezor(f): 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nawa oo, nothing wey Musa no go see
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by Royceey(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dear CBN
We have successfully return all our old note, ATM is still vomiting the old notes, are we moving forward or
Backward

1 Like

Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by osomegbe(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Emefiele
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by Nathlas1234(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
[What are the quality control department doing.
😳 lipsrsealed
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Timoleon:
E get market wey you dey buy things cheaper than APC members?
I go like to know their market ooo
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by Nchenches: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
LogicMessiah:
Welcome to apc madam!
They are fully ready to take you back to the days of dinosaurs if given the chance cheesy
Look at the purveyors of APC, look at their backgrounds and antecedents, you don't need any oracle to tell you that if given the chance, the purveyors of APC can take Nigeria back to the STONE AGE.

1 Like

Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by peacettw: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Terrible
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by faceland: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
BUHARI ❗
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by cvarinzechukwu: 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]

No enough time , everything is in a rush
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by wolebest: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
nlfpmod:
Twitter user, Nwa Maziii aka ebbynon1 shares pictures of badly printed new naira notes.

https://twitter.com/ebbynon1/status/1616397937751244802

Nigeria Mint Quality Control issues.
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by Sammy5413(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
One of the Disadvantages of bad leadership
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
seunayantokun:
That tells you no quality staffing any longer in the mint. Buhari's corruption rules there. Simple investigation will show it.

Which mint? Our mint still dey work? They print these notes largely abroad at high cost. South Africa I believe.
A country with NEPA but no light, NNPC refineries but imports petrol, with steel companies but imports machine parts, with abundant land (Taraba or Niger State alone has enough farmland to feed 9ja) but imports food, etc.
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by hollaryincar(m): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
No Quality Control?
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by freemanq(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Worst money ever worst cbn governor and worst government ever seen in both human planet and Animal kingdom
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by BJanta: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
These are computer print outs and not the real notes. You should ask yourself how he came about them. Who will issue those ones out without faltering them out. The banks or the POS? Then howmuch of these notes is in circulation?
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by Bonjovi13: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Never seen or heard of a government printing and issuing fake currency.
Someone should go to jail for this
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by lordm(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
post=120256855:
Could be fake for all we know ......... undecided

Do not believe every bs you see on the internet.

.......till we come across one for dis PH wey we dey.

We Rise.
where in ph are you? Let me come and eat barbecue fish
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
teeytimi:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Nigeria has never had it this bad

And some misplaced priorities in form of a Tribe who claim the yoruba majority would still go ahead to vote because of tribalistic sentiments and whatever have you. One imbecile__ here wrote that it is turn for Yorubas, Yorubas has ruled and Igbos has not , and somehow IPOB is there to fight for their republic. The shit in that ones head called brain is saying Peter Obi is there for IPOB to create Biafra, ok Make e tell me how ruling Nigeria would create Biafra, the useless fool cannot say.

We need a leader who can understand the plight of masses, who can understand system of governance, who would not come out to insult a particular tribe, who would not sleep, wake up and lick microphone like its Lollipop, who would not disgrace us in White House. That is what Nigeria needs, and that candidate is Peter Obi.

I saw what he did in Anambara, if given the country, he will do it well. Tinubu was part of 2015 , to finish us final final na em he come do now. Instigated EndSARS shooting and ran to France, what again is left in his pocket? Atiku condemned murder of Deborah Samuel, because they said they wont vote, he took the post down. These two people would spree genocide to a particular tribe if given a chance.

On your peril if you vote them.
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by diggindeep: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nah people wey dey print exercise book print this money.
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
PassingShot:

Na one Igbo CBN governor cause am.

So he for allow make the Politicians day embezzle money , that one good abi? Igbo CBN governor.
Your hate for Igbo tribe will kill you sooner.
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by zedegit: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
nlfpmod:
Twitter user, Nwa Maziii aka ebbynon1 shares pictures of badly printed new naira notes.

https://twitter.com/ebbynon1/status/1616397937751244802

Shift let me laugh. grin
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by zedegit: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Timoleon:
One of the greatest scams to happen in this country. Buhari, Emefiele, APC, una do this one.

Add Rotimi Amaechi and the railway scam.
Re: Badly Printed New Naira Notes (Pictures) by NaBanga: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
It happens everywhere ..

I can show you pictures of badly printed dollar and euro notes too..

We don't need to take sides with the thieves who don't want the monetary policy revolution to happen ..

Rather we must resist them

Show me a badly printed United States dollar, fresh from the United States mint that went into circulation. Do not show an old one that has been weathered by people and time. Show a new one. I've never seen one as long as I've been here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / My Experience Today In Warri ( graphic pix be warnned) !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.