Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less (1334 Views)

If Atiku, Obi And Tinubu Were Ladies. Who's The Most Beautiful? (pics) / BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by hollandis(f): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Please how much are they being paid? Me sef I need to cash out - Obidient

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by peter0071(m): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
na true
Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
hollandis:

They are not being paid...dont be deceived
Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by madridguy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin grin

Stop deceiving yourself. APC monikers are older than obidence monikers.

I challenge seun to ban all monikers less than 4 years old to be opening thread and also commenting on politics thread till after the election.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by LegendHero(m): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Obiidiots and their delusion.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by kay1one(m): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
It's like they are in one room tweeting, with their Oga with cane behind them shouting at them to post and get likes!

7 Likes

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by madridguy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Your own account is less than 6 months old.

Rayban25:

They are not being paid...dont be deceived

5 Likes

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
madridguy:
Your own account is less than 6 months old.

Just incase you cant read...she said 3 months ago or less

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by madridguy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
I pointed at you deliberately.

Rayban25:

Just incase you cant read...she said 3 months ago or less

3 Likes

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by Moh247: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
cool

16 Likes

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
madridguy:
I pointed at you deliberately.

For what purpose exactly?
Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by onomeabuja: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
hollandis:
If ur are for Tinubu, u are a zombie & if u are for Obi then u are a goat!!!
Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by madridguy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
For you to know you are not old enough to say anything on this thread.

Rayban25:

For what purpose exactly?

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by madridguy(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Don't mind them.

onomeabuja:

If ur are for Tinubu, u are a zombie & if u are for Obi then u are a goat!!!

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
madridguy:
For you to know you are not old enough to say anything on this thread.

You're a big fool...some people that are older than me that have never used nairaland joined after me...do I use that to judge age?..so you're using the time someone joined nairaland to guess his age?...so between you and I now who is the stupid one?..

Boy..you better resist mentioning me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by sleek214(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
100% of Obi supporters started praising and hyping him few months ago. Obi is a known failure as governor of Anambra State

16 Likes

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by DMerciful(m): 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
FallenHero, keep supporting failures and shady corrupt characters out of primordial sentiments. From the unmitigated disaster Bubu to the undisputed heavyweight champion of corruption Tinubu

You're not showing genuine patriotism to your country. Tinubu will never be president, I'll be here to remind you.

There will be Providence!
LegendHero:

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by LegendHero(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
DMerciful:
FallenHero, keep supporting failures and shady corrupt characters out of primordial sentiments. From the unmitigated disaster Bubu to the undisputed heavyweight champion of corruption Tinubu

You're not showing genuine patriotism to your country. Tinubu will never be president, I'll be here to remind you.

There will be Providence!

Lol, imagine an IPOB terrorist questioning my patriotism to Nigeria.

Until few month ago, ya’ll want a Biafla country and called Nigeria a zoo.

Now you think you’re more patriotic than Legendhero?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by Lionstep: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
LegendHero:

I know you didn't just open this moniker now because you used it to camping for the same failure Nigeria is suffering from today and you're back again with it with another failure called thiefnunbu.......

After election you'll be back with another moniker.....

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by DMerciful(m): 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
If Nigeria isnt working and unpatriotic elements like you keep reinforcing failures, why wont we go our separate ways?

You guys are still praying the Awolowo kind of tribal politics that made him drink rat poison out of frustration
LegendHero:

Lol, imagine an IPOB terrorist questioning my patriotism to Nigeria.

Until few month ago, ya’ll want a Biafla country and called Nigeria a zoo.

Now you think you’re more patriotic than Legendhero?

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by LegendHero(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
DMerciful:
If Nigeria isnt working and unpatriotic elements like you keep reinforcing failures, why wont we go our separate ways?

You guys are still praying the Awolowo kind of tribal politics that made him drink rat poison out of frustration

Awolowo today is popular for bringing free education and development to the West.

What is Ojuku popular for? Bring death, pain, and destruction to millions of Iyanmiris including kwashiokor infested kids.

That’s why Obiidiots are always bitter. They are still traumatized by the millions Ojuku pushed to their untimely death.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by haffaze777(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
LegendHero:

Awolowo today is popular for bringing free education and development to the West.

What is Ojuku popular for? Bring death, pain, and destruction to millions of Iyanmiris including kwashiokor infested kids.

That’s why Obiidiots are always bitter. They are still traumatized by the millions Ojuku pushed to their untimely death.

Ojuiku is popular for running away in his wife skirt 🤣🤣🤣🤣

16 Likes

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by Apophenia24k: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
LegendHero:

I no be igbo oo
But yoruba full IDP for Benin Republic, no IDP in igbo land..
The moment we start fighting the same course which is bad governance, we'll all be fine.... living in past glories

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by DMerciful(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Awolowo contemporary is Zik and Amadu Bello. Comparing him to Ojukwu who was a military leader shows you've no point. Outside Nigeria, nobody knows Awolowo but Zik of Africa, who does not know him?
LegendHero:

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by LegendHero(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Apophenia24k:

I no be igbo oo
But yoruba full IDP for Benin Republic, no IDP in igbo land..
The moment we start fighting the same course which is bad governance, we'll all be fine.... living in past glories

Lol IDP plenty for for Igbo land.

IPOb terrorists don displace lot of Iyanmili people. For Ebonyi, the IDP too too massive.

Even during Ojuku they had massive IDP camp for kwashiokor ridden people and now they’re still opening them up to contain those displaced from IPOB terrorism.

https://punchng.com/five-women-give-birth-in-anambra-idp-camp/?amp

11 Likes

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by LegendHero(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
haffaze777:

Ojuiku is popular for running away in his wife skirt 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That’s why they always add “of cursed memory” to his name when mentioning him.

9 Likes

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by LegendHero(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
DMerciful:
Awolowo contemporary is Zik and Amadu Bello. Comparing him to Ojukwu who was a military leader shows you've no point. Outside Nigeria, nobody knows Awolowo but Zik of Africa, who does not know him?

Wetin Zik of Africa abi Biafla do in Iboland?

There is no where they mention Zik name when you talk of development to their people. Zik was a former regional premier just like Awolowo but no Igbo ever mentioned Zik when reminiscing about SE region development.

Zik of Africa lol. All those title are just ceremonial, we are talking of genuine impact on their people.

Same Zik even abandoned the Kwashikor ridden Biaflans during the war. His own cowardice is more than Ojuku (of cursed memory) who rain away in skirts.

I’ve usually toned down my rhetorics on abusing Iyanmili people like Ojuku & Zik, but you started first by abusing Awo so no one should caution me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by Apophenia24k: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol IDP plenty for for Igbo land.

IPOb terrorists don displace lot of Iyanmili people. For Ebonyi, the IDP too too massive.

Even during Ojuku they had massive IDP camp for kwashiokor ridden people and now they’re still opening them up to contain those displaced from IPOB terrorism.

https://punchng.com/five-women-give-birth-in-anambra-idp-camp/?amp

At least they are even on their soil, your brothers and sister don give up their father lands for strangers.. I'm not justifying anything though because my state is worst hit by Buhari's men..

We have plenty IDP but most of you who don't experience this pain are forcing APC on us.. God forbid

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by DMerciful(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Awolowo played tribal politics, it backfired and he drank rat poison. It is what it is.

LegendHero:

Wetin Zik of Africa abi Biafla do in Iboland?

There is no where they mention Zik name when you talk of development to their people. Zik was a former regional premier just like Awolowo but no Igbo ever mentioned Zik when reminiscing about SE region development.

Zik of Africa lol. All those title are just ceremonial, we are talking of genuine impact on their people.

Same Zik even abandoned the Kwashikor ridden Biaflans during the war. His own cowardice is more than Ojuku (of cursed memory) who rain away in skirts.

I’ve usually toned down my rhetorics on abusing Iyanmili people like Ojuku & Zik, but you started first by abusing Awo so no one should caution me.
Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by LegendHero(m): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
DMerciful:
Awolowo played tribal politics, it backfired and he drank rat poison. It is what it is.

At least he was more bolder than Ojuku in taking his life rather than sacrificing 3 million Kwashikor ridden children to the Shuku Abiamo gods on the path of ego.

Delusional Iyanmiri people are the only one flying the Awo poison dummy because they are bitter and trying to get back at Awo for decimating their forefathers through strategy in the war.

Awo died a peaceful man with smile on his face because millions of Yoruba kids are benefiting from the legacy of free education and development he beseeched to their fathers.

Same cannot be said of Ojuku of cursed memory, millions of Igbo continue to curse him for turning them into bitter people and sacrificing them for his ego.

10 Likes

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by quickberry(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
hollandis:

Lol...I'm batified and my account will be eleven years old on 27th Jan. 2023. Say another thing pls. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less by DMerciful(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Free education yet unable to elect leaders based on competence and character instead doing tribal and religious politics.

Before the coming of the whites, the Yoruba kingdoms were fighting themselves to death, do you know how many people died? Igbos are still the second largest nationality in Nigeria after Hausa-Fulani
LegendHero:

At least he was more bolder than Ojuku in taking his life rather than sacrificing 3 million Kwashikor ridden children to the Shuku Abiamo gods on the path of ego.

Delusional Iyanmiri people are the only one flying the Awo poison dummy because they are bitter and trying to get back at Awo for decimating their forefathers through strategy in the war.

Awo died a peaceful man with smile on his face because millions of Yoruba kids are benefiting from the legacy of free education and development he beseeched to their fathers.

Same cannot be said of Ojuku of cursed memory, millions of Igbo continue to curse him for turning them into bitter people and sacrificing them for his ego.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Campaigns Inside Empty Stadium In Nsukka (pictures) / Reno Omokri Calls On Buhari To Do Something About Mc Oluomo Threats At Igbos / See The Poor State Of Our National Stadium, Sunday Dare Must Go!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.