Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn (35375 Views)

Lawmakers Draw Battleline With Governor For Locking Them Out Of Government House / The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP / Ekiti EXCO Set Up Committee To Review Irregular Appointments In State Public Ser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Lifestone(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
ictplotter:

Young boy is not every dwarf that allows you to pass, a dwarf like Wike must fight to finish and he can never allow you to pass.
The issue between Obj and Atiku then is far different from this, applying same strategy will fail n backfire. Wike needs to deal with because he feels he is the alpha and omega of PDP.
I'm voting for Atiku because of wike arrogant n Atiku is our next president by God grace.
Atiku has aged. Obviously he is got no better solution.
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Lifestone(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Samogloby:
According to you, Atiku own PDP right, ask yourself if Atiku can unilaterally dethrone Ayu as PDP Chairman. Go and read about PDP Constitution. According to the PDP Constitution,in the absence of chairman,the Deputy National Chairman from the same ZONE of dethroned chairman takes over. In this case, the Deputy National Chairman from the North take over in the person of Damaging.
Lol. No point arguing with you guys. Suits yourselves
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by OLADD: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lifestone:

The outcome of the election will confirm to you that Atiku did a bad job managing this crisis. I have followed Atiku from his days in SDP during the 1993 election, I have always respected him as a smart politician, but he has disappointed me so far with how he has managed this so far.
Even if he wins this election, he did a bad job managing Wike.
My friend, stop all this epistle. Atiku has deployed the best tactic in handling Wike. If he (Atiku) prostrates for Wike, he will still not bulge. Such a sore looser but he can't stop Atiku from becoming the president.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
I thought the majority of NWC are with Wike
So Wike does not have a foothold in the nwc and he's here making noise
What a disappointment

1 Like

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Achor1111(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
OLADD:
They are controlling your life, not the southsouth.
🤣🤣🤣
E pain am
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by canalily(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

You can be rest assured Fayose has called him to wail which is why he mentioned Ekiti
Don't be surprised during the week you get a judgment from a Rivers State high court quashing the suspension
true talk
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by fergie001: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Chief how you see this Wike matter currently
Make e announce nah.... Rivers EXCO go collect first.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
fergie001:
Lol... Are you for real?
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by senatordave1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
fergie001:

Atiku won't campaign in rivers and won't see one vote
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2023
post=120261033:

No be small battle ooo

Oluku Dapada jare.... No dey talk for wetin men dey put mouth this small boy sef...

1 Like

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Dmano: 12:24am On Jan 22, 2023
Wike has done himself more harm and his people, even his exco will be desolves very close to the election and PDP will not have a candidate in Rivers if Atiku lose but I don't see him losing, even when he wins they will still punished those that are fighting the party,you can't fight your party openly and hope to benefit from the same party, if he goes to court what will he tell them that he was not involved in anti party activities or what, the APC governors may be backing Atiku secretly and are not making noise as he does

1 Like

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by pquaver(m): 12:28am On Jan 22, 2023
mactoni91:
This Guts is what the South and East have in common.

They hate being intimidated or Bullied.

Ride on Wike...

Wetin Esn come dey do for sit at home? That is what? Intimnightation?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by DrAkpamudehe: 12:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Lifestone:

The outcome of the election will confirm to you that Atiku did a bad job managing this crisis. I have followed Atiku from his days in SDP during the 1993 election, I have always respected him as a smart politician, but he has disappointed me so far with how he has managed this so far.
Even if he wins this election, he did a bad job managing Wike.

Pls kindly shut up

1 Like

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by intruder15(m): 1:57am On Jan 22, 2023
buhariguy:
Without G5, it will still be a landslide victory for tinubu because obi and kwakwanso has already divided atiku votes,
With G5, it will increase tinubu chance of getting nothing less than 30% in river, Enugu and abia,
While 40% is already sure in benue even without ortom,
In Oyo, 60% already sure even without makinde.
The gap is getting wider everyday.

Keep dreaming. Obi will win the south. It's the north that will determine who wins the election. To be specific, North West. If Tinubu wins north west, he will win the election. If he doesn't, Obi will win the election.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by 9jahotblog: 3:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Wike the clueless empty chest beater has lost it entirely. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. Atiku Abubakar wins the February 25th presidential election. Wike will be watching Atiku swearing in ceremony on channels tv 📺 on May 29th

1 Like

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Papaalpha79: 3:58am On Jan 22, 2023
You and your other G5 are the next to be suspend....... Useless noise maker

1 Like

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by mrksquare: 6:00am On Jan 22, 2023
bigboluet:
Wike should announce another candidate and see if he won't be suspended. Wike loyalty to the party has been tested and he failed woefully. First time he lost an election in the party(primaries) and he turn himself to a beast. Assuming Atiku picked him as running mate will he insist that Ayu should at this critical stage.

I admire his achievements in rivers but because he's not on any ballot doesn't mean he should use his selfish interest to implicate his followers.

Achievement of only constructing linear overhead bridges. Zero achievement in Agric. No promotion of Civil servants for 12years. Lack of payment of gratuity to retirees.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Aiel123: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2023
senatordave1:

Atiku will campaign in Rivers. Wike can't do nothing to stop PDP's campaign. If he goes the thuggish way he'll be told noone has monopoly of madness/ violence.
One vote? Even with all the men backing him in Rivers?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Middleborn: 6:51am On Jan 22, 2023
zicoraads:

I would have sacrificed Ayu too if I was Atiku. Then plan and deal with Wike and his friends after the election has been won, or lost.

But I think I have come to admire Atiku's position as the crisis goes on and on. I like the fact that he has shown he is not someone to pander to anyone's selfish interests and wants.

He called off their bluff. And it looks like he knew what he was doing. Seeing how a lot of people have gotten tired of all the noise.

It's not about his reaction to the G-5 threat than the outcome of their actions. What happens if he calls them ordinary miscreants only to lose the election to Tinubu by some margin?
People may begin to wonder what would've happened of he had made peace with Wike and moved on United.
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Middleborn: 7:03am On Jan 22, 2023
ictplotter:

Layman opinion.
Pls in ur future struggles stay away from politics n leadership tussle because it's crystal clear u lack total understanding about politics n leadership tussle.
Atiku will have been dead Politically by now if hav agreed for wike camp to produce the national chairman and control the party.
Wike vision is to bring Atiku down by any means, they are just using southern agenda to blackmail pdp n his national chairman.

I think it's stupidity for Atiku to decamp and come back to pdp and not only struggle for power, but reject a person like Wike who's not only been there all the while, but has been one of the biggest drivers in pdp all the while.

They say desperate times, desperate measures. Things went abnormal, crazy, unjust, disgraceful and shocking. It does demand really desperate measures to match it....and that's why you have the G-5. Pdp have to know that there are consequences when they don't keep to agreement. Let them win without the G-5 let's see.
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by fergie001: 8:03am On Jan 22, 2023
senatordave1:

No need for gberaga, let Wike announce first.
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by senatordave1(m): 8:06am On Jan 22, 2023
fergie001:
No need for gberaga, let Wike announce first.

He will a week or two to the polls or just few days.

Court sacks house of reps member for ihiala
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by fergie001: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol... Are you for real?
Na action time we dey now.
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by senatordave1(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2023
Aiel123:

Atiku will campaign in Rivers. Wike can't do nothing to stop PDP's campaign. If he goes the thuggish way he'll be told noone has monopoly of madness/ violence.
One vote? Even with all the men backing him in Rivers?

I said if wike is suspended right now before then.
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by fergie001: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2023
senatordave1:

He will a week or two to the polls or just few days.

Court sacks house of reps member for ihiala
It won't do anything. These NA members no send, that is because some of them haven't been used as examples. The ones they sacked in CRS, EBHA, Bwacha and co still doing what they are doing.

No cause for alarm, he will go to Appeal and stall it.
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by fergie001: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol... Are you for real?
No long talk, he is using his SAs to canvass for Tinubu. It's allowed but anything public, his EXCO will collect before they hit his Candidates just before elections.

Adamu didn't support Tinubu, have you heard him screaming to remove the Chairman? Leave Wike jareh, na respect Dem dey give am.
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2023
fergie001:
No long talk, he is using his SAs to canvass for Tinubu. It's allowed but anything public, his EXCO will collect before they hit his Candidates just before elections.

Adamu didn't support Tinubu, have you heard him screaming to remove the Chairman? Leave Wike jareh, na respect Dem dey give am.
Lol. So it means he doesn't have the liver to declare a candidate as he claimed?
What about the remaining G5. It seems their ship don capsize
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by fergie001: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. So it means he doesn't have the liver to declare a candidate as he claimed?
What about the remaining G5. It seems their ship don capsize
Leave that man first, the next few days will be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2023
fergie001:
Leave that man first, the next few days will be interesting.
Ok na grin grin
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by IAMJojo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lifestone:

You that you are a professor in Politics, how has the present stand off helped Atiku?
Between atiku and the g5 who is looking like loosers now?
The pdp as a party has stated as a fact that no individual(s) are bigger than the party,whats stopping wike and the others to publicly say who their canditates is,today is 30th,pdp has move on from them,see how the north took the attack personally,atiku does not need to win all the southern states but if he gets 25% in all and u know he would get the majority down north,he ia ur president,now tell me how can wike n his goons stop him?
fact is wike n his goons need atiku more than he needs them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React / Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.