Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Igbo Is The Most Beautiful , Energetic And Entrepreneuring Race Of Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo Is The Most Beautiful , Energetic And Entrepreneuring Race Of Africans (404 Views)

Energetic Atiku Arrives France (Pictures) / Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo Is The Most Beautiful , Energetic And Entrepreneuring Race Of Africans by APCHaram: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Yes.

No lie.

Just get your morals together. Stay your fcking lane and respect other peoples cultures .

I will be your president one day and I will culturally restructure the Igbo to be the most respected and boasted African tribe.

Dump that Zionist bullshit and cone back to Christ.
Re: The Igbo Is The Most Beautiful , Energetic And Entrepreneuring Race Of Africans by Adaisback(f): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Igbo Is The Most Beautiful , Energetic And Entrepreneuring Race Of Africans by APCHaram: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Our most gifted athletes have been Igbo

Our most entrepreneuring people are igbos

The most beautiful African women are among the Igbo

The most intelligent black Africans are Igbo and Yoruba .

Igbo get your shit together
Re: The Igbo Is The Most Beautiful , Energetic And Entrepreneuring Race Of Africans by APCHaram: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Adaisback:
grin grin grin grin

I have to do this thread because osus are accusing me of blind hate of the heebo where they don't know I hate every single tribe in Nigeria .
Re: The Igbo Is The Most Beautiful , Energetic And Entrepreneuring Race Of Africans by APCHaram: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
No race on the planet can smell the Igbo if he goes back to Christ .

God has gifted you strength and beauty plus tenacity but has withheld sense from you for your barbarism and heathen ways.

Reject Jewish materialism and take your place as leaders with empathy that you are.

Cc: DMerciful
Re: The Igbo Is The Most Beautiful , Energetic And Entrepreneuring Race Of Africans by Phoen1X: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Let a hundred flowers bloom and let a hundred schools of thought contend,...chairman mao.
Re: The Igbo Is The Most Beautiful , Energetic And Entrepreneuring Race Of Africans by sweetonugbu: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Desmondjuju ewu gambia.

(1) (Reply)

For The Record: Tinubu Is A Documented Drug-Trafficker (1) / Naira Redesign, Emilokan: Why Is Tinubu Always Blowing Hot In Ogun State? / Fani-kayode ‘assaults’ Atiku Moles Inside Aso Rock As CBN Gives Issues New Manda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.