Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Omens Of Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Omens Of Obi (1459 Views)

Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) / Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State / 2019 Election: Atiku Visits Ekweremadu, Explains Choice Of Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Omens Of Obi by sukkot: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
1-hE wears black all the time meaning he is going to cloak the nation in a garment of darkness and despair
2- his name obi means bitter nut. we shall all have that bitter taste in our mouth when he runs things
3- his name peter means TO PETER OUT meaning to reduce and fade out into nothingness which is what he did with ndi anambra as the state petered out and went into 54 percent poverty from 27 percent poverty. he cloaked the whole state in blackness and the state petered out into nothingness and despair
4-his flag was put on mount Kilimanjaro and the historical mountain burnt to the ground immediately after and this is how nigeria will burn to the ground

AND SO EVERYBODY GET YOUR PVC AND LETS VOTE FOR IMUMOLEN OR SOWORE. THE REAL YOUTHS

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Omens Of Obi by SLAP44: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Don't suffer a heart attack because of the next president of Nigeria.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Omens Of Obi by peter0071(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
you say wetin?? abeg talk something else... Peter Obi for President

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Omens Of Obi by sukkot: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
SLAP44:
grin
Re: The Omens Of Obi by sukkot: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
peter0071:
BROS WE NEED YOUTH FOR PPRESIDENT
Re: The Omens Of Obi by SLAP44: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
sukkot:
grin

Accept Peter Obi and have peace of mind.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Omens Of Obi by Davy606(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
Structurless party........giving them sleepless night.........God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Omens Of Obi by peter0071(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
and Sowore is the youth?? i rest my case
sukkot:
BROS WE NEED YOUTH FOR PPRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: The Omens Of Obi by sukkot: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
peter0071:
and Sowore is the youth?? i rest my case
HE IS UNDER FIFTY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Omens Of Obi by peter0071(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Owk... it is well. but within yourself, do you honestly believe that Sowore has the capacity to preside over this country??
sukkot:
HE IS UNDER FIFTY
Re: The Omens Of Obi by sukkot: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
IIF You ddont think sowore is caappable lets TRy imumolen> seems like a capable guy> yoUng and vibraant
peter0071:
Owk... it is well. but within yourself, do you honestly believe that Sowore has the capacity to preside over this country??
sorry aBout my keYBoardD
Re: The Omens Of Obi by sukkot: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
SLAP44:

Accept Peter Obi and have peace of mind.
obidients are Like naziis lol . they wilL destroy our freedoms iF obi wins

1 Like

Re: The Omens Of Obi by peter0071(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
being a youth is not just what we want... but a youth with the solution. i do want to believe that Peter obi is pulling this level of crowd just cos of his age. but because he has the capacity which has demonstrated to us when he was a governor.

My candid question is show one one major management facility that your preferred candidates have maanged before
sukkot:
IIF You ddont think sowore is caappable lets TRy imumolen> seems like a capable guy> yoUng and vibraant sorry aBout my keYBoardD

1 Like

Re: The Omens Of Obi by Rastafryrice: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
sukkot:

Just say you're supporting Tinubu
nobody will beat you grin

You will never see sowore disguised supporters attacking tinubu it's always obi

We are familiar with your game

1 Like

Re: The Omens Of Obi by sukkot: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Rastafryrice:

Just say you're supporting Tinubu
nobody will beat you grin

You will never see sowore disguised supporters attacking tinubu it's always obi

We are familiar with your game
seriously i don't support tinubu as a person but it just appears like he is the most competent of the lot

1 Like

Re: The Omens Of Obi by sukkot: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
peter0071:
being a youth is not just what we want... but a youth with the solution. i do want to believe that Peter obi is pulling this level of crowd just cos of his age. but because he has the capacity which has demonstrated to us when he was a governor.

My candid question is show one one major management facility that your preferred candidates have maanged before
sowore has managed sahara report for over 2 decades from new york
Re: The Omens Of Obi by Conner44: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urchin op should rest undecided

See how hard he’s trying to give reasons for obidients to divide their votes grin

failure personified
Re: The Omens Of Obi by SLAP44: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
sukkot:

Did the last 8 years give you freedom?
Re: The Omens Of Obi by sukkot: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
SLAP44:

yes this guy here lol
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE

1 Like

Re: The Omens Of Obi by sukkot: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
SLAP44:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE
Re: The Omens Of Obi by sukkot: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
SLAP44:

yes now. naija is the freest country on the planet . you have to travel out to understand this statement

1 Like

Re: The Omens Of Obi by SLAP44: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
sukkot:
yes now. naija is the freest country on the planet

The guys lying in that mass graves were given freedom by the last eight years. How do you like it?

1 Like

Re: The Omens Of Obi by sapele914(m): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
SLAP44:
Probably President of Eastern Nigeria, after the referendum.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Omens Of Obi by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Your brain has nothing in it.

Obi means the king's house

Peter means the rock.

That is the rock in the king's house.

1 Like

Re: The Omens Of Obi by techWriter3: 1:10am On Jan 22, 2023
haven't succumb a heart attack because of the next president of Nigeria

Please, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or dissertation.
Re: The Omens Of Obi by bentenny(m): 1:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Op if I may ask....which political position has sowore held in this country so that we can scrutinize how well he has performed?
Mind you,the likes of Macron was once minister during ex president Hollande and sunak held positions both in parliamentary and ministerial capacity before becoming respective leaders for their country!
Without doubt,I like the guts of sowore but I wish he could swallow his pride and start of as senate or maybe aspire to be governor!

1 Like

Re: The Omens Of Obi by Urchinpainer: 5:36am On Jan 22, 2023
peter0071:
.😁😁😁😁 Urchins are losing it.

1 Like

Re: The Omens Of Obi by sukkot: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2023
SLAP44:

The guys lying in that mass graves were given freedom by the last eight years. How do you like it?
people are killed all over the world bro. in america in a single year about 10000 people are killed . naija is childsplay compared to the killings in america

1 Like

Re: The Omens Of Obi by sukkot: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:
Op if I may ask....which political position has sowore held in this country so that we can scrutinize how well he has performed?
Mind you,the likes of Macron was once minister during ex president Hollande and sunak held positions both in parliamentary and ministerial capacity before becoming respective leaders for their country!
Without doubt,I like the guts of sowore but I wish he could swallow his pride and start of as senate or maybe aspire to be governor!
he headed sahara reports for over two decades in new york. its an organization with many staff. lets give new blood a chance

2 Likes

Re: The Omens Of Obi by sukkot: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2023
Thanksful:
Your brain has nothing in it.

Obi means the king's house

Peter means the rock.

That is the rock in the king's house.
arent you tired of recycling same people . lets try new blood.

?
Re: The Omens Of Obi by bentenny(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2023
sukkot:
he headed sahara reports for over two decades in new york. its an organization with many staff. lets give new blood a chance
Almost all the candidates have such profile!
Besides,that's his own business but what I am talking about is the political space!
No one will vote for you if they haven't seen what you have done for either your constituency or region or state politically!
Look at the top 4 contenders,what stands them out of the rest is their political antecedence!
Their record in public service!
Let sowore serve the people by picking up a form for senate or house of rep!
This will put his work on the spotlight!

1 Like

Re: The Omens Of Obi by sukkot: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:

Almost all the candidates have such profile!
Besides,that's his own business but what I am talking about is the political space!
No one will vote for you if they haven't seen what you have done for either your constituency or region or state politically!
Look at the top 4 contenders,what stands them out of the rest is their political antecedence!
Their record in public service!
Let sowore serve the people by picking up a form for senate or house of rep!
This will put his work on the spotlight!
well listen brother if we are going by the top four and their achievements then lets vote for tinubu. he has the most achievements

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Why Peter Obi, Atiku Are So Dull / Tinubu's Electricity Bill (Please Stop The Propaganda) / Osun State Governor, Adeleke Narrowly Escapes Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.