Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Peter Obi Response To El-rufai's Tweet That He Won't Get Upto 200 Persons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Response To El-rufai's Tweet That He Won't Get Upto 200 Persons (4669 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Response To El-rufai's Tweet That He Won't Get Upto 200 Persons by obyrich(m): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2023
Gadafii:
Hell rufai and his bigot son has been silenced by kaduna obidients, they can’t call all these people ipob or igbo traders cheesy

We move😎
I want to know what the imp of a son would tweet. They said Obi cannot come to the. North for campaign. He not only came to the north, he addressed Arewa house in Kaduna. He went further to campaign twice in one week in Kaduna state.

How some APC politicians thought that Nigeria has been mortgaged to them still baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Response To El-rufai's Tweet That He Won't Get Upto 200 Persons by Rapuru14: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=Rolings post=120272409][/quote]

Deluded Urchin, can't you see you have a low life?
Re: Peter Obi Response To El-rufai's Tweet That He Won't Get Upto 200 Persons by Homefingers: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Dey play
Re: Peter Obi Response To El-rufai's Tweet That He Won't Get Upto 200 Persons by Exclusive101: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2023
Are we talking about same Peter Obi that locked Elrufaibin house arrest in Anambra or the ipob Igbo that have been insulting all Nigerians call them all sort of names n thier country Zoo. So you fools want to rule the zoom na WA O.

RZArecta:
why are you APC people always filled with hate and wickedness even to people who have never offended you ?
Re: Peter Obi Response To El-rufai's Tweet That He Won't Get Upto 200 Persons by RZArecta(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2023
Exclusive101:
Are we talking about same Peter Obi that locked Elrufaibin house arrest in Anambra or the ipob Igbo that have been insulting all Nigerians call them all sort of names n thier country Zoo. So you fools want to rule the zoom na WA O.

I really don't like engaging idiôts but you people keep tempting me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Response To El-rufai's Tweet That He Won't Get Upto 200 Persons by Exclusive101: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2023
How come the only idiot visible here is your foolish Igbo father n you.

RZArecta:
I really don't like engaging idiôts but you people keep tempting me
Re: Peter Obi Response To El-rufai's Tweet That He Won't Get Upto 200 Persons by yarimo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
toneroforever:

U couldn't help but admit that Obi is making serious inroads in the north. All he needs is just to get the 25% votes in 24 states and the FCT. The issue of majority votes is already settled.
I thought he has already gotten 100% including fct
Re: Peter Obi Response To El-rufai's Tweet That He Won't Get Upto 200 Persons by toneroforever(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
yarimo:
I thought he has already gotten 100% including fct

Lol..... U r funny sir. Exaggerations aside, Obi is really making headway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar Is Now N816 / Gen. Ishaya Bamaiyi Discharged And Acquited! / Ribadu Was Obj’s Political Weapon - Waziri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.