Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

NTA Invitation For Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NTA Invitation For Test? (20066 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / U-connect Invitation For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTA Invitation For Test? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2011
N.T.A just invited my friend through a text message for an aptitude test slated for the 9th of september.Has anyone received their's?
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by aloteda: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2011
I got the invite too to cme on the 9th. So where did them tell you, yu were going to write your test? Anyways. Best of luck. Any idea on possible questions.
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by sthnew: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2011
@Rolly83, Which NTA station invited your friend for d interview. I applied for NTA delta and havn't recieved any test invitation.
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2011
The station that invited my friend is the N.T.A portharcourt centre.
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2011
I know that N.T.A aptitude test involves Nigerian current affairs, e.g when was NTA established,who is the current minister of information etc.
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by idnoble73(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2011
@Aloteda, Which NTA station invited you for d interview. I applied for NTA OYO and havn't recieved any test invitation.
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by dubem3(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2011
i got a two identical text messages from NTA asaba yesterday
and it said written test on the 9th
and oral interview on the tenth.
anybody with probable questions should please indicate oh, we need am
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by aloteda: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2011
@idnoble my venue is lagos.
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by sthnew: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2011
@Rolly83, Thanks 4 the information. I heard all NTA stations are taking the interview on the same date. Still havn't recieved any invitation.
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by femeritus: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2011
Got d same msg
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by Sleekjd(f): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2011
I applied as a reporter in NTA Benin n have not received a text msg. Pls dose dat have bin invited wat did u apply for. Has any1 in Benin bin invited, pls house, help,
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2011
Sleekjd my friend applied for the post of an 'Administrative officer' in Portharcourt.Well i would advice that if you didnt get a text massage just go to the N.T.A station you applied for to cheak your name coz i heard names of those shortlisted are pasted there!
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by rabs(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2011
I got my text too NTA Kaduna,on d 9th sept. Goodluck all.
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by sanmex: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2011
Am yet to get any invite,I applied as an engineer. Anybody who applied as an engineer nd got any invitation. Am gettin worried already.
Pls help!
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by idnoble73(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2011
Pls House, I also apply as an engineer for Oyo Community, pls if you have received any text regarding your application as an engineer, pls kindly let us know.

Thanks
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by azahmed(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
house, wats d fate of some1 that applied and his name was not shortlisted?
any hope for such candidate? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by rabs(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2011
NTA abtitude test nd interview was very ok how was urs?
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by idnoble73(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2011
Any body invited for computer engineer shd pls hint the house on the test format and how it all went.

Thanks
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by dubem3(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
wrote the aptitude test amidst a lot of confusion.
there were almost 3,500 applicants at asaba.
the whole thing is being conducted clumsily.
they have failed woefully in trying to defend the phucked up giant name they bear.
they even failed to communicate our names to us.
make i no just de yarn de go,
my own na make them give person work.
at the end of the day,
them go just carry the work give people wey no even near the venue
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew,
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2011
Well my friends centre in Portharcourt according to him was quite ok with a total of 800 candidates.His hoping that he will be given a job, God will help!
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by Emmandus(m): 3:58am On Sep 12, 2011
i applied for the post of an Engineer to NTA Oyo, I didnt get any text, so I didnt go for the Interview,probably preNYSC graduates were not shortlisted.
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by dokkyelele(f): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2011
Hello landers,
dat NTA tin is complicated, some reciv txt while some didnt, names were shortlisted in all NTA Stations some where able to write d txt without ricivin txt vise versa but u all knw now, formalities n tribaxxx is too much goin on in Nigeria.
If u r not interviewed or right any test, l guess, try ur luck some oda time or wait for a call or txt cos mamy will run after d employment(nobi mi talk am o).
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by rabs(m): 5:48am On Sep 13, 2011
When is NTA successful list be out? Any idea share with us
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2011
No idea -o- o, i just hope it will be out soon, without any mago mago
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by dokkyelele(f): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2011
ma frnds, dere wont b any mago, mago, if u r sucessful, u will b contacted to come for ur letter of employment, d suprise is dat it might to b d state you hope for, dey r employin close to 3,000 staff nationwide, just pray n hope ur name is on list, kapish
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by femeritus: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2011
The conduct of the test at the Port Harcourt centre was quite applaudible. Despite the number of applicants amounting to like 800, everybody was interviewed even those who were not shortlisted. The first day was a written test while the oral interview followed on Saturday and even Sunday. The attitude of the interviewers was commendable. They were thorough, unsparing and transparent in the interview. If the the selection of successful candidates will be that fair too then we can hope that better days are coming for Naija. Does anyone in the house know the next stage?
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by rocean: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
thats a vital information amina
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by Sleekjd(f): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2011
I wrote my test in Akure. The test was well conducted amidst tight security. Out of over 3000 applicants, 200 candidates were shortlisted. The interview was conducted d next day at d station. It was a good experience in all. All we do now is wait and hope for d best. Its going to be a very fast process as marking is going on now.GOOD LUCK Y"ALL
Re: NTA Invitation For Test? by pst: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2011
hw did you pple applied and when?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Job For Graduate And Experienced Engineers (second Class Upper) Only / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.