Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales (313 Views)

Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? / It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female / The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:00am On Jan 22, 2023
Growing Number Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5,000 Members In England And Wales

End times things.

Read More

Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by Righthussle: 7:39am On Jan 22, 2023
Just as I believed and accepted everything the British told us about Christianity and the Christain holy book they gave to us when we were practicing African traditional religion that made us leave our African traditional religion for Christianity, that's how I'll believe and accept whatever they're practicing now and leave Christianity. I can't come and love the religion they brought to us more than them.

1 Like

Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by Kobojunkie: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Growing Number Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5,000 Members In England And Wales

End times things.
End times? God is in fact for freedom of religion as He never attempted to stop those of other nations from worshiping their foreign gods. What I don't understand is why religion of Christianity is highly intolerant of other beliefs. Who send una message? undecided
Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by orisa37: 10:58am On Jan 22, 2023
THAT'S GOOD. IT'S A TASK TO PUT PUTIN IN CHECKS.
Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by LordReed(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

End times things.

Read More

Is your god afraid of some competition? LoLz.
Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by Maynman: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

End times things.

Read More

The funny thing is your great grand children will also shout “end time things” when their population reach a million.
Keep waiting for yahweh and the jewish boy bwahahahah
Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:

End times? God is in fact for freedom of religion as He never attempted to stop those of other nations from worshiping their foreign gods. What I don't understand is why religion of Christianity is highly intolerant of other beliefs. Who send una message? undecided

God forbid that it would be turned to the devil's island. shocked
Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2023
Righthussle:

Just as I believed and accepted everything the British told us about Christianity and the Christain holy book they gave to us when we were practicing African traditional religion that made us leave our African traditional religion for Christianity, that's how I'll believe and accept whatever they're practicing now and leave Christianity. I can't come and love the religion they brought to us more than them.

Believing and receiving religion is different from believing and receiving Christ. wink
Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2023
orisa37:

THAT'S GOOD. IT'S A TASK TO PUT PUTIN IN CHECKS.

What has Putin got to do with this, sir. cheesy
Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2023
LordReed:

Is your god afraid of some competition? LoLz.

Jesus has never lost any battle and He is not about to lose now. cool
Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by Maynman: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

An almighty god in a “battle” bwahahahahah
Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2023
Maynman:

The funny thing is your great grand children will also shout “end time things” when their population reach a million.
Keep waiting for yahweh and the jewish boy bwahahahah

The days of Lot are now upon us and reasons we have to believe on the Lord as never before. embarassed
Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by Maynman: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

The days of Lot are now upon us and reasons we have to believe on the Lord as never before. embarassed

The same lot that’s found in the tanakh?
why are you always “believing”, you believe what you don’t know. grin
Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by LordReed(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Maynman:

An almighty god in a “battle” bwahahahahah

As in, beyond hilarious. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by kingxsamz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

End times things.

Read More

Good.
Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by Kobojunkie: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
God forbid that it would be turned to the devil's island. shocked
You lot have always been driven by nothing but fear and anxieties, delusions really yet you pretend you serve a God whose numerous commands to His followers happen to be, "Do not worry and do not fear". Stop deceiving yourselves! undecided
Re: Growing # Of Brits Are Practising Satanism With 5k Members In England & Wales by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
kingxsamz:

Good.

You think so? undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Fundamental Issues ( Church, Family) With Girl I'm Dating To Marry. / ‘’my Wife Is Responsible For My Glowing, Transformed Look’’ – Joshua Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.