Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) (66378 Views)

Heavy Rainfall Destroys Fence And Cars In Ibadan (Photos) / House Built Inside A Lady’s Apartment In Lagos State / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by assholemods: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2023
Buddha3:
It can only be Lagos and Ibadan.
So you can't see that this is photoshopped?
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Bbright14: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2023
Dem Dey play
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Bbright14: 7:27am On Jan 22, 2023
I remember one apartment I checked out in a particular area of Oyingbo toilet main entrance to your room lolz crazy structure
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 7:28am On Jan 22, 2023
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 7:28am On Jan 22, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
I have seen bathroom inside wardrobe b4
ahhhhhhhhhh Lai Muhammed πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:29am On Jan 22, 2023
It's unhygienic.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Royalpriest9301: 7:33am On Jan 22, 2023
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by shegra58: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnseVkKBxAe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

where u wan see this for ibΓ‘dan? Na lie go kill u even better house Dem never rent am finish

If you talk say na lagos now I fit believe u
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Menclothing: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Pics not real see obvious demarcation
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Nursepepeye(f): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2023
handsomeyinka:
This One dey whine us on Sunday morning.
the original whiner is the mod who push this nonsense to front page

Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2023
Naira20:
This looks like one of those APC amateur Photoshopped pictures.

You don't need to be intelligent to know it's a lie.

Exactly what I imagined
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2023
assholemods:

So you can't see that this is photoshopped?

Photoshop or not, these kind of shabby and putrid apartments are replete in Lagos and Ibadan, and every Nigerian knows that.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by ayubaski: 7:42am On Jan 22, 2023
This is poorly Photoshop
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Naira20:

watch the video if you have data
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2023
The picture is different nah, why concluding it, the toilet is separate while the kitchen is separate.. check very well, you will see ..it maybe the landlord that upload the pictures like that..or if to say you experience it your self real life ..I go believe but I don't know maybe u saw this on line.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

I saw wardrobe inside bathroom
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by gigabyte13: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2023
As u dey chop
You go shit straightaway
What a strategy
Sense
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na so l wan Collect house,
I go there see
Bedroom dey front, parlour dey after bedroom, no window
I just lafffffffffffff
Say l dey come back
Sope o ti looooo
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by papae1(m): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2023
That's not a kitchen it's a toilet washhand basin. Probably the person decided to wash his or her plates there.

Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Meandmycrew(f): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2023
Photoshoped cut and join..... lies.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by zoghys: 7:54am On Jan 22, 2023
Mraphel:
Is better not having toilet at all

What the use of having where you defecate, next to where you make your meal?, it's two parallel line that shouldn't meet.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Tartasbags(m): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2023
This pics is not real
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by ozo13(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2023
Lie
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2023
Cut and join photos
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by patrickcollins: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2023
Mraphel:
Is better not having toilet at all
Lol but some people can't shit well if someone is there with them
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by davidtemi(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2023
Naira20:

a stupid man sef should know it's a lie

Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by MrBroke(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2023
Looks edited
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnseVkKBxAe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

this can never be Ibadan, space was never an issue and accomodations are very cheap so nobody will build this kind of nonsense
U too dey lie
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2023
# the STUPIDEST PHOTOSHOP on earth's surface! undecided

even an irredeemable slowpoke won't fall for this rubbishNESS grin
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2023
Lousy Photoshop...or a very poor attempt at cut and join! I'm even more upset at the mod that pushed this nonsense to the front page! It makes him/her look unintelligent undecided

Oba Lateef Atanda Adams To Seize 300 Houses In Surulere, Lagos / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? / A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead