Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) (66376 Views)

Heavy Rainfall Destroys Fence And Cars In Ibadan (Photos) / House Built Inside A Lady’s Apartment In Lagos State / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by soloehis(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2023
Photoshop
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by bukahmadth(m): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2023
This is great lie
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by drololaaof: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2023
Naira20:
This looks like one of those APC amateur Photoshopped pictures.

You don't need to be intelligent to know it's a lie.
Yes oh ,infact the wall is not a typical Nigerian wall. The person that post this has forgotten that we African especially the Yorubas know the importance of hygiene and will not meddle things up that way the Ibadans should slam him for slander

Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Omoapena(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2023
Naira20:

Its not photoshop, go check the video
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by AyeMoJuba: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
I have seen bathroom inside wardrobe b4

Haha!
Why u dey lie like dis na?

Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Kajaard: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2023
It's still better than sharing toilet in a face me I face you compound 🤣😂🤣
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Laughingkk: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2023
God will surely punish and disgrace the OP of this thread for his FAKE PHOTOSHOPED AND WACK lies

You cannot be sane for teasing people's intelligence with this LIES
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Kajaard: 8:33am On Jan 22, 2023
Naira20:

Did you watch the video or you lack data?
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by erospecial: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2023
My colleague lived in one like this in Nekede as a student then!
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Epinbiz(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2023
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2023
Nonsense

The Photoshop is too obvious. See the walls

Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Lolachef(f): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2023
Not
b0rn2fuck:
Pupu mix with maggi but this one na Photoshop. It obvious already
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Lolachef(f): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2023
Went to check a house wen I was still house hunting early this year

The landlord built the kitchen,sink and slab inside the parlour.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by funshint(m): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2023
And this photoshoped picture made it to front page.... seun Pls take down this nonsense angry
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by mfonson12: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2023
Only for neat people not for dirty people
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 8:47am On Jan 22, 2023
ayobaye:
The reporter should show the two together before it can be believed. This looks like a merged picture.

Exactly
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
I have seen bathroom inside wardrobe b4

Lol... You no well. Aswear
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by chichriso: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2023
In other news, Wike is at it again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Uj-H96RHU sad shocked shocked cool tongue tongue embarassed tongue tongue shocked angry angry cheesy wink wink
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Georgejeez: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2023
There was one apartment I checked in Oshodi in 2021, the suckaway was inside the dining room
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2023
Nonsense photoshopped tori undecided
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Mumusaphire: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2023
Naira20:

but my oga, it may be true also. I stayed in a roomself like this in lag, toilet and bathroom are together and very small ooooo.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Mumusaphire: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2023
Naira20:

but my oga, it may be true also. I stayed in a roomself like this in lag, toilet and bathroom are together and very small ooooo
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Peterobifailed: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Divoc19:
Real Estate at its peak in the African way.
Wonder why we don't use white colour tiles anymore?
We are too damn lazy to clean
you be mumu if you believe it’s real
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Chuksyno(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2023
Photoshoped. Why is there different design of tiles in a small space like that? Have a look at the line that demarcates the wall
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2023
sofeo:
Seems photoshoped

Well, I couldn't see the kitchen just plates inside toilet sink
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2023
Naira20:

Its not photoshopped and its not a kitchen either. Its a kitchen sink where the wash-hand basin should be.

Click on the reel.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2023
sofeo:
Seems photoshoped
It's not even photoshopped, it's just two different pictures put in one fragment.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2023
As you chop finish just shit
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by JENNIELAW(f): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2023
This is Photoshop please.
We aren't blind.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by naijapips04: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2023
Naira20:

You ended up exposing your foolishness. There is a damn video. Make you research first and stop trying to prove you are smart when we al know you are down right slow.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by chinexx07(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2023
FAKE PHOTO SHOPED MUMU
Mraphel:
Is better not having toilet at all
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by HNICEARTH: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Photoshopped undecided

Oba Lateef Atanda Adams To Seize 300 Houses In Surulere, Lagos / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? / A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead