Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) (66377 Views)

Heavy Rainfall Destroys Fence And Cars In Ibadan (Photos) / House Built Inside A Lady’s Apartment In Lagos State / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by chinexx07(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2023
Mraphel:
Is better not having toilet at all

Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2023
PHIPEX:
These are 2 different pictures that were merged

You self see am....
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by assholemods: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2023
Buddha3:

Photoshop or not, these kind of shabby and putrid apartments are replete in Lagos and Ibadan, and every Nigerian knows that.
Ok kill yourself because of that... Lol... 🤣🤣 cheesy cheesy
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Ewww
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2023
symbianDON:
Honestly, this shouldn't be on front page. It makes it appear that Ibadan people are st.upid! Merely looking at the picture reveals this is a poorly done photo manipulation. This isn't right IMHO.

You are the most follish person on NL not to tell the pictures are two different pictures and the story is not true.
Damn too shallow
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Ameduedwin: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2023
Isn't not toilet and wash hand bazing I am seeing so, where is the kitchen?
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Olowosaudi(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2023
Yeah it's real. I once saw a self contain many years ago in 2012 when I was looking for an apartment in The Ijesha area of surulere and the kitchen was just beside the toilet. Gosh, I blatantly told them that I am not serious. We are just wicked to ourselves because we want to make money. Nonsense
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by leisuretym: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2023
Op, you know this photo is photoshop
It’s self deceit knowing that and still went ahead to not only post it but created a topic for it about Yoruba people for the world to see, this is how we’re presenting our self to the world as Nigerians , your action didn’t surprise me but seeing this on the front page is a reflection how intelligent the moderator that approved and moved this to the front page is , and so befall the standard of Nairaland , not sure seun has seen this.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2023
Tycyborg:

You are the most follish person on NL not to tell the pictures are two different pictures and the story is not true.
Damn too shallow

Uno wise at all.

Now read the bolded carefully.

symbianDON:
Honestly, this shouldn't be on front page. It makes it appear that Ibadan people are st.upid! Merely looking at the picture reveals this is a poorly done photo manipulation. This isn't right IMHO.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2023
Check the tiling of the supposed kitchen & toilet ,it doesn't aligned therefore it's photoshopped .

Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Aeoner4: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2023
Look carefully at that picture. You'd observe that the angles from the since to the toilet do not align. Only those into construction and designs would understand. The OP cropped that pic to suit his narrative.

If he was being truthful he coulda shown them separately and at an angle farther from that.

Abeg today na Sunday. I need rest like this not some bs stories.

Edit: SINK*

Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by latolz: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2023
Only in Ibadan.. kai . Somebody actually instructed this to be done all in the name of rent. INHUMAN SOUL
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Onarabu: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2023
sofeo:
Seems photoshoped

Don't mind them, just check the wall tiles very well
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2023
I guess the same water connection runs through!
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Ritchiee: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnseVkKBxAe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Where is the kitchen?
Mumu photoshop.
The mumu doesnt even know how to photoshop properly.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2023
Nursepepeye:
the original whiner is the mod who push this nonsense to front page
Lol....u r right...
Happy sunday.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Ritchiee: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2023
Buddha3:

Photoshop or not, these kind of shabby and putrid apartments are replete in Lagos and Ibadan, and every Nigerian knows that.
Lagos and Ibadan are cleaner and safer than the entire SE where ipob pigs are fleeing from to come to the West where Lagos and Ibadan are situated.

That Ibadan city is more developed than the entire Igboland.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2023
Tycyborg:

Damn too shallow
kindly read my post again. I take it you quoted me wrongly.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Uno wise at all.

Now read the bolded carefully.

thank you.

Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by UNUGWA01: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2023
Watch how yahoo boys use your phone number to collect loan from loan App companies. https://www.facebook.com/breakingist/videos/839434100479849/?flite=scwspnss
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Angrygoat: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Living Yankee jail life. Oh go to Asia and come and see suffering. All the person needs to do is to construct a wooden door to cover toilet. This is what they call. One
One
One
One corner
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Greed and wickedness
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
why you dey lie like this
Lol he's right. It's called a walk-in-closet. He lacked the terminology for it that's why he called it a bathroom inside the wardrobe.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Adelowo28: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sabi they don tised am let them use Sabi they avoid wastage by the time disease catch them den go no say food beta drugs
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Rebelutionary: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
symbianDON:
U and Naira20 and Co that are saying its photoshop...watch the instagram reel na...ahn ahn...what is it with you people and rushing to make comments?
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by VanuatuWycombe: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
There’s a room sef con like that around Brown Street, Oshodi, Lagos. I visited someone some years ago.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
I have seen bathroom inside wardrobe b4
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by maxiart2(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
So they get money to put tice all around them but they not fit separate kitchen from toilet? Even a blind man see it is photoshop.🚶🚶🚶🚶
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by Oluwademilade: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Naira20:
This looks like one of those APC amateur Photoshopped pictures.

You don't need to be intelligent to know it's a lie.

I tell you
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
This Ibadan stereotypes is what I hate most, like Ibadan is some glorified backwater slum where anything goes, same thing applies to Makoko. People need to travel to see things for themselves before drawing unnecessary conclusions.

By the way, it's photoshopped.
Re: Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
The photoshop no get the editing very well grin grin

Oba Lateef Atanda Adams To Seize 300 Houses In Surulere, Lagos / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? / A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead