Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? (2958 Views)

Is Itel A60 Worth The Noise - Review And Price / How Much Is Itel P32 In 3c Hub / Where Is Itel Office Located At Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by Youngprince900(m): 6:18am On Jan 22, 2023
I notice that people don't love itel phones,so i need ideas.Is it because of the RAM or what else makes people running away from itel pls i need ur answers.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by Kingpin1000: 6:23am On Jan 22, 2023
Itel is one the worst phone among Infinix, tecno and Itel.
Their mediatek processor is of the lowest standard. Their phones are beautiful but can just go off by itself and that is it.
I can't advice someone to buy itel.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by mrcrabs(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2023
Their phones are very stupid, I wonder how nigeria allowed them dump their rubbish phones here.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by falcon01: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2023
Youngprince900:
I notice that people don't love itel phones,so i need ideas.Is it because of the RAM or what else makes people running away from itel pls i need ur answers.Thanks
That brand is very Mediocre even a stupid person won't use it everything they have is worse than every phone product apart from the battery infact even the battery. The display is poor, resolution poor, Ram poor camera poor، Internet speed poor, phone speed poor, features poor, sensors poor, resale value poor, you can't see something innovative on itel every fucking thing about that phone Is poor and even worse they are using an SPD chipset the cheapest chipset on the smartphone industry Imagine! Even when they adopt the Mediatek, they choose the weakest slowest and cheapest among the already cheap Chipset. Mediatek itslef is already a mediocre chipset but when they use it, they choose the worst of the worst ahhhhh!!!! Every feature you see on itel is something other phones have done and has stopped doing it then they start doing after it's obsolete, like finger print when they introduced it, it wasn't something special again, dual and tripple camera wasn't something big when they did it and only one camera was working, the rest where stickers on the phone cover just like how their big brothers tecno and infinix used to do. When phones where using 8gb and 10 gb Ram Itel was introducing 2 gb ram, when phones where having android 6.0 itel was still on kitkat! Like what the Bleep! They should would be better off making calculators and watches Heck even their hardware gets quickly spoilt over time compared to other products. Maybe they intentionally do that to target the Poor people so that they can afford smartphones since their phones are very very cheap but still haba!! Do something good for ones. Nigeria shouldn't have allowed phones like that into the market they should be banned

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by sleek214(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2023
mrcrabs:
Their phones are very stupid, I wonder how nigeria allowed them dump their rubbish phones here.
It is a Nigeria phone owed by an Igbo man
Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by mrcrabs(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2023
sleek214:

It is a Nigeria phone owed by an Igbo man

Their phones are just very terrible

1 Like

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by Pickmycall: 9:39am On Jan 22, 2023
Na Ibo businessman travel go China go do partnership with one Chinko man wey them no know for him country to be manufacturing inferior phones for him.He will now import it into Nigeria and start to sell.
All these itel,infinix,techno,Pana, Gionee,brands are all invented by an Ibo man and he will give the name to one Chinko wey no Sabi do quality stuff to manufacture mediocre brands of phones for him and he will import it to sell here.

You go just dey browse the phone go just blackout.No phone engineer go fit revive am back to life.

Nigerian brand regulators and customs are bribe takers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by Incredible128: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Their phones are mostly low-end and not everyone likes low end, not in a country with a teeming youth population grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by Incredible128: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Their phones are mostly low-end and not everyone likes low end, not in a country with a teeming youth population grin. Their phones are mainly for light tasks

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by brain54(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2023
falcon01:
That brand is very Mediocre even a stupid person won't use it everything they have is worse than every phone product apart from the battery infact even the battery. The display is poor, resolution poor, Ram poor camera poor، Internet speed poor, phone speed poor, features poor, sensors poor, resale value poor, you can't see something innovative on itel every fucking thing about that phone Is poor and even worse they are using an SPD chipset the cheapest chipset on the smartphone industry Imagine! Even when they adopt the Mediatek, they choose the weakest slowest and cheapest among the already cheap Chipset. Mediatek itslef is already a mediocre chipset but when they use it, they choose the worst of the worst ahhhhh!!!! Every feature you see on itel is something other phones have done and has stopped doing it then they start doing after it's obsolete, like finger print when they introduced it, it wasn't something special again, dual and tripple camera wasn't something big when they did it and only one camera was working, the rest where stickers on the phone cover just like how their big brothers tecno and infinix used to do. When phones where using 8gb and 10 gb Ram Itel was introducing 2 gb ram, when phones where having android 6.0 itel was still on kitkat! Like what the Bleep! They should would be better off making calculators and watches Heck even their hardware gets quickly spoilt over time compared to other products. Maybe they intentionally do that to target the Poor people so that they can afford smartphones since their phones are very very cheap but still haba!! Do something good for ones. Nigeria shouldn't have allowed phones like that into the market they should be banned
Na wah oh…

See finishing.

After reading this anybody wey still buy itel must be nuts.

RIP itel!

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by SIONKPO1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
mrcrabs:
I tell you,their Android phone is total Runbish

1 Like

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by Holybaddo: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Itel is a good product
Depending on the reason you bought it
Itel is a phone made to b sold to those who uses phone for normal things like listen to music,watching movies,playing low graphic games,etc

Those people don't need all this flagship phones
Most users of iphone don't even know or use upto 80% of if hidden features

If you don't want to spend much on phone and you don't use phone for much just go for Itel. It even have great battery

So Itel is not a bad phone in fact it a great phone
Just that it made to satisfy those that don't use phone for much.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by zedegit: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
falcon01:

You are taking it personal.The itel p series has good camera resolution better than techno pop series and other models. Their battery life is a catch too.screen size good.

Yes it's affordable too.
Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by brain54(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
Holybaddo:
Itel is a good product
Depending on the reason you bought it
Itel is a phone made to b sold to those who uses phone for normal things like listen to music,watching movies,playing low graphic games,etc

Those people don't need all this flagship phones
Most users of iphone don't even know or use upto 80% of if hidden features

If you don't want to spend much on phone and you don't use phone for much just go for Itel. It even have great battery

So Itel is not a bad phone in fact it a great phone
Just that it made to satisfy those that don't use phone for much.
You are right…

I don’t think it’s that bad. I know the phone is strong and rugged too. With long lasting battery. I know someone whose battery used to last up to 3 days on a single charge. I used to envy her then. And I even considered buying an itel then because of that.

Manufacturers build phones for different target markets!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by bularuz(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Because its a useless pile of worthless junk

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by Gud1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
It has damage the eyes of many youths because of the screen backlight that don't have eye care resolution.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by NACE13: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lmao grin
How I wish I could show this to my colleague who was just complaining about his Itel phone going off when ever he wants to make a call. Man couldn't call his side chick, and he was Hot AF.

Truth is, Itel phones are for elderly folks and teenagers that have little or no use for smart phones except for calls and low-end gaming respectively.
But I'd rather slit my wrist than use Itel though. Fvcking piece of useless garbage sad

1 Like

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by astonished: 2:18am On Jan 23, 2023
Phone brand with expired date, expired part.

Only phone that would just developed fault without any mishandled or reason.

I have used three models of Oukitel phones, I mishandled the phone anyhow and phone will still stay strong for years, I sell them out after many years of using without any fault and buy another higher model

Intel Na rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by Akinbolabrown00: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kingpin1000:
Itel is one the worst phone among Infinix, tecno and Itel.
Their mediatek processor is of the lowest standard. Their phones are beautiful but can just go off by itself and that is it.
I can't advice someone to buy itel.
That's true cuz my mum's itel a58 pro went off and yet to switch on for over a week now.. I don't even know how the phone will be fixed

1 Like

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nothing to love about Itel. I was using someone's phone to browse and I almost smashed it! It takes forever to load web pages.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by Centurion101: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2023
falcon01:
You're right, except the part that you call mediatek a mediocre chipset, dimensity 1200 is more powerful than your snapdragon 865 you find on your Samsung note 20 and s20 series.
Second thing you got wrong is that phones didn't really chip out with 10gig ram, it's 4,8,12,16 gigs of ram they normally use.
But yeah itel is total crap, only meant for old people with zero knowledge about technology

1 Like

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by falcon01: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
Centurion101:

You're right, except the part that you call mediatek a mediocre chipset, dimensity 1200 is more powerful than your snapdragon 865 you find on your Samsung note 20 and s20 series.
Second thing you got wrong is that phones didn't really chip out with 10gig ram, it's 4,8,12,16 gigs of ram they normally use.
But yeah itel is total crap, only meant for old people with zero knowledge about technology
it's a new chip I'm speaking of what has been an what will be.
Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by Centurion101: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
falcon01:
it's a new chip I'm speaking of what has been an what will be.
You said mediatek processor is crap,not old mediatek ,dimensity1200 is a mediatek processor,you see my point
Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by falcon01: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Centurion101:

You said mediatek processor is crap,not old mediatek ,dimensity1200 is a mediatek processor,you see my point
Snapdragon 888 is better than Fimensity 1200

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by Karlifate: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Itel is more of a calculator, than a mobile phone 📱

1 Like

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by Samuelthemanli(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Itel Phones Are The Worst Phones In Nigeria I Am Even sure umgidi Phones Are Better Than Theirs angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:55pm On Apr 22
NACE13:
Lmao grin
How I wish I could show this to my colleague who was just complaining about his Itel phone going off when ever he wants to make a call. Man couldn't call his side chick, and he was Hot AF.

Truth is, Itel phones are for elderly folks and teenagers that have little or no use for smart phones except for calls and low-end gaming respectively.
But I'd rather slit my wrist than use Itel though. Fvcking piece of useless garbage sad
is it that bad.. so between itel s 23 and redmi 13c which both have 8gb ram and 256gb.. which is better...
Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by wahalaO(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24
OGHENAOGIE:
is it that bad.. so between itel s 23 and redmi 13c which both have 8gb ram and 256gb.. which is better...

I'll give the shortest advice.......
Buy Redmi 13C.
Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24
wahalaO:

I'll give the shortest advice.......
Buy Redmi 13C.
I have gotten it already but it seems e consume data wella although it's a nice phone...
Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by wahalaO(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24
OGHENAOGIE:
I have gotten it already but it seems e consume data wella although it's a nice phone...

Good that you chose right.

The data consumption not really an issue given how much fast the internet speed is, and the stuff you may be using the internet for.
Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24
wahalaO:

Good that you chose right.

The data consumption not really an issue given how much fast the internet speed is, and the stuff you may be using the internet for.
yea it's fast

1 Like

Re: Why Is Itel Not Loved By Much? by BigYash: 12:40pm On Apr 25
Aboki phone.. Their small torchlight phone sef still no good

(1) (Reply)

Glo Infinito Now Comes Life In Lagos 25k/s To All Net, No Access Charge / This Is The Gionee S Plus / Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.