Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Who's Watched Memoirs Of A Geisha - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who's Watched Memoirs Of A Geisha (1301 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / Who's Watched Inception? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Watched Memoirs Of A Geisha by nightrider: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2006
Whats the difference between memoirs of a geisha and Nigerian culture. Young girl seeks for aristo to be her donor. she is brought into the act by more experienced bigger girls. She has rivalry with other girls seeking her aristo, they constantly bicker and do hateful things to each other. She auctions of sex to whoever can pay her or take care of her needs the most. In the end she finally marries her aristo and she lives happily evr after. Hmmmmm. I think its just that the japanese had a more recognised culture but it's the same thing. What do you think? That reminds me she even calls her aristo chairman just like naija lol lol
Re: Who's Watched Memoirs Of A Geisha by eveseh(f): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2006
am watching to watch that movie
Re: Who's Watched Memoirs Of A Geisha by eveseh(f): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2006
that movie is damn nice grin grin grin
Re: Who's Watched Memoirs Of A Geisha by ZuluNation(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2006
The movie is GAY
Re: Who's Watched Memoirs Of A Geisha by eveseh(f): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2006
aint no gay,gossip angry angry angry
Re: Who's Watched Memoirs Of A Geisha by eveseh(f): 11:01pm On May 03, 2006
i love it kiss kiss

Re: Who's Watched Memoirs Of A Geisha by Ciaralover(f): 12:04am On May 06, 2006
eve that pic look scary eventhough the movie is good!!
Re: Who's Watched Memoirs Of A Geisha by eveseh(f): 8:52am On May 06, 2006
Ciaralover:

eve that pic look scary eventhough the movie is good!!

shut up you,u and that foto who look more scarry. tongue tongue
Re: Who's Watched Memoirs Of A Geisha by Ciaralover(f): 8:16pm On May 07, 2006
Why are u being soo mean eve baby, i thought we were cool!!I guess not!!
Re: Who's Watched Memoirs Of A Geisha by eveseh(f): 8:21pm On May 07, 2006
Ciaralover:

Why are u being soo mean eve baby, i thought we were cool!!I guess not!!

whahahaha,oo my baby girl hush ok,dont cry cry cry,mamie is here for you cheesy cheesy
Re: Who's Watched Memoirs Of A Geisha by Ciaralover(f): 8:57pm On May 07, 2006
Hush means shut up and i dont like when peeps tell me shutup!!eve baby dont make me BEAT U up!!OOOH and i am not crying over u i was just kidding!!LOL
Re: Who's Watched Memoirs Of A Geisha by eveseh(f): 3:28pm On May 08, 2006
Ciaralover:

Hush means shut up and i don't like when peeps tell me shutup!!eve baby don't make me BEAT U up!!OOOH and i am not crying over u i was just kidding!!LOL

and am telling u to shut up right now,well i'll kick ya ass be4 u get to me,lollol lol cheesy tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

What's Da 'koko' / Final Fantasy X/x2 Amv / Trading Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.