Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar (65837 Views)

Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by kareemkamil(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Apostle Suleiman bad guy of our time
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by kareemkamil(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Apostle Suleiman is pupilt bandit olosho
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Skmoda360(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jashub:
50/50 in what sense ? Do you know that making such defamatory statements is a criminal offense that's punishable by law ? Anyway, she has been sued by Apst. Suleman for 1billion naira ...so start praying she has a good lawyer ,or else she'll be going to jail for a very long time
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Shebbs: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:
why calling me goat If i kill you now people will say I'm wicked sad
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sorry sir! please no kill me Abeg.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Graficient: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
1Sharon:

šŸ¤” šŸ¤”

Another karashika spotted. Make una leave the pastor alone na. Did he ra.pe anybody? If una like send one million karashikas to bring him down, he go lash all of them, pregnate them multiple times and dem go bleed tire, but he will still stand strong
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by 1Sharon(f): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
Graficient:

Another karashika spotted. Make una leave the pastor alone na. Did he ra.pe anybody? If una like send one million karashikas to bring him down, he go lash all of them, pregnate them multiple times and dem go bleed tire, but he will still stand strong

Even he raped somebody won't you low IQ morons question the allegations like you questioned BiOBOdun?

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by sucess001(m): 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
okuta007:

this shows you didnā€™t attend university in nigeria - if a cult like ā€œblack brassiereā€ declare war on a lecturer they hate - their members (all females) can gang up and lie against that lecturer that he sexually molested their members - na meeting dem dey talk am naw - in a meeting of 100 female cultist all agreeing to a diabolical plan to ruin a manā€™s character - you honestly think there wonā€™t be at least 50 volunteers of that evil cult who will allege he mistreated them - did abortion for him and all that yeye talk ? you donā€™t know women

even in the USA when then Judge Brett Kavanaugh was getting screened to become a supreme court Justice - he had this woman who claimed he raped her - this is a woman with PhD and a University lecturer claiming he assaulted her when they were in High School

She was asked to prove her case and she failed and the matter was thrown out - when a woman is vindictive, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Have you asked yourself if one of this ladies actually tried seducing Suleiman and he didnā€™t agree to it and she vowed to bring him down because he made her look cheap for attempting to seduce him ?

if she is a cult leader of a female cult - she will have no problem recruiting her members to lie against Suleiman- so before you believe media trial or court of public opinion- biko, try use your common sense to see evidence first

thatā€™s not a hard thing na w

Oga stop wasting saliva.

How many other pastors are they accusing of the same?

The guy is a chronic womaniser.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Jashub: 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
1Sharon:

You don't know what you're talking about.

Defamation is not a jailable offense, its a civil matter, not criminal.

šŸ¤”
You must be stupid . Better educate yourself before you wind up in lawsuits

http://www.mondaq.com/nigeria/civil-law/1209614/defamation-and-the-law-in-nigeria
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by okuta007: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
sucess001:

Oga stop wasting saliva.

How many other pastors are they accusing of the same?

The guy is a chronic womaniser.

if you get one head, please give me your real name so your name can be added to the lawsuit for defamation of character and be ready to die in prison for false accusations without proof, i think some people needs to go to jail for spreading fake rumors for this crazy behavior to stop in Nigeria
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by studM(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
Fedrick100:
See the kind past someone had opon he was married then. This pastor sef, we that doesnā€™t go to church has clean past more than a man of God

U never grow in wealth and fame dt na why bro
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by okuta007: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kajaard:

Absolute balderdash. So someone would go through the pain of spending that amount of money ( which he will never get back) because the asset is now in Apostle Suleiman's name just to tarnish his image?

Do you even know the meaning of deductive reasoning? Stop this argument, it's making you look very slow.

how many Johnson Suleiman are in Nigeria ? even if The real Suleiman agrees he bought her the car, can he collect it back ? No - that car may be bought by anyone even Daniella herself and put Suleimanā€™s name on it just to give bite to the accusation. should are sounding like a kid here -and you seem not to have an answer to my question

provide me proof of a check receipt - showing the account number of real Apostle Suleiman making that payment for the car or keep your rumor to your ignorant head

That car most likely was not paid in cash - companies always take checks and money transfer for tax reasons so please we need details of that payment linking to Suleiman or keep your mouth shut - at least some of us here went to school - not everyone here is a member of your ogogoro or akpateshi parliament where you peddle rumors - some of us heave grey matter in between our ears to think independently ok? olodo
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Kajaard: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
okuta007:

how many Johnson Suleiman are in Nigeria ? even if The real Suleiman agrees he bought her the car, can he collect it back ? No - that car may be bought by anyone even Daniella herself and put Suleimanā€™s name on it just to give bite to the accusation. should are sounding like a kid here -and you seem not to have an answer to my question

provide me proof of a check receipt - showing the account number of real Apostle Suleiman making that payment for the car or keep your rumor to your ignorant head

That car most likely was not paid in cash - companies always take checks and money transfer for tax reasons so please we need details of that payment linking to Suleiman or keep your mouth shut - at least some of us here went to school - not everyone here is a member of your ogogoro or akpateshi parliament where you peddle rumors - some of us heave grey matter in between our ears to think independently ok? olodo

You are really dumb. Extremely daft. Please return the school fees your parents paid for you back to your parents. It was a complete waste.

Last response to you. Dimwit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by miketayo(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
blowjohn:

No.

Lolzz.. paedophile
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by HoneySwag(f): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Seems a lot of his followers are here trying to counter what Halima has said and we also have some ignorant persons who just want to put all the blame on her. The blame is a share of 50/50 to both of them.
With the comment I've read here and on twitter, even if some persons caught him in the very act they'll still not believe or they'll blame her for opening her legs... They'll still believe he's doing the right thing and apportion the blame on her.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Graficient: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
1Sharon:

Even he raped somebody won't you low IQ morons question the allegations like you questioned BiOBOdun?

Read your comment again, slowly and carefully. Aunty "no" IQ
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by 1Sharon(f): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jashub:
You must be stupid . Better educate yourself before you wind up in lawsuits

http://www.mondaq.com/nigeria/civil-law/1209614/defamation-and-the-law-in-nigeria

You're the brainlet here.

Show me where defamation is a jailable offense like you initially stated?

Defamation is a civil matter, not criminal.

slowpoke.
šŸ¤”

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by 1Sharon(f): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Graficient:

Read your comment again, slowly and carefully. Aunty "no" IQ

Let me be more clearer, If Suleiman was accused of rape, won't you gullible steeple deny it, the same way you did for BiOBOdun?

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by marv1: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
You people will meet in court. No problems. How can say you dated someone and you are showing his pictures all over the place. Is that enough evidence?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by gozzlin: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
The only fact I gleaned from this is that Suleiman doesn't use condom when fvcking these ladies. šŸ§

4 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
How will the manā€™s wife feel?

Stupid I guess
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Jashub: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
1Sharon:

You're the brainlet here.

Show me where defamation is a jailable offense like you initially stated?

Defamation is a civil matter, not criminal.

slowpoke.
šŸ¤”
You didn't read the article did you...? Anyway, your ignorance will surely throw in jail . But I hope you know that Mr Suleman has sued your mentor to court for 1billion naira...hope you know. grin
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by sulakishop(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
When you see them, you will know...
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by 1Sharon(f): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jashub:
You didn't read the article did you...? Anyway, your ignorance will surely throw in jail . But I hope you know that Mr Suleman has sued your mentor to court for 1billion naira...hope you know. grin

And in that article, it stated defamation is a jailable offense abi?

You just scored an own goal.

Give up the defense, Suleiman will not share the offering money with you.
Impressionable sheep.

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by ImperialYoruba: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
Christian association of Nigeria CAN should as a matter of urgency suspend apostle Suleman for his numerous immoral behaviour.

Too many allegations of sexual indiscretion against him, and this is someone a lot of people listen to and call him servant of God.

The man is a big embarrassment to Christendom, he should learn how to control his libido

Thou shalt toucheth not my annointed. For if thou art sinless, for then shalt thou cast the first stone. grin

Man of God is not answerable to laws of mankind. grin
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by ImperialYoruba: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
How will the manā€™s wife feel?

Stupid I guess

Suleiman uses women for ritual sex, from which he grows his wealth. Women attach to him first of all because of the wealth. Is the wife not a woman also? grin. She looks the other way so the source of their wealth does not dry.

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Suleiman uses women for ritual sex, from which he grows his wealth. Women attach to him first of all because of the wealth. Is the wife not a woman also? grin. She looks the other way so the source of their wealth does not dry.
tor na For him and his God
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by tonididdy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
I donā€™t know what to believe

But one thing is sure, someone or a group of persons what suleiman dead or disgraced!
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Dennisblaze(m): 1:00am On Jan 23, 2023
God1000:
Christian association of Nigeria CAN should as a matter of urgency suspend apostle Suleman for his numerous immoral behaviour.

Too many allegations of sexual indiscretion against him, and this is someone a lot of people listen to and call him servant of God.

The man is a big embarrassment to Christendom, he should learn how to control his libido

You are really not well so he should be suspended from his own organization because of mere allegations that have not been proven, even if itā€™s true the said Actress when she was enjoying another womanā€™s husband she was having fun right?. Because she is a child and doesnā€™t know what is evil but now you want the Pastor to be suspended because a lady is accusing him which we are not even sure if itā€™s true or not or where you there when it all happened?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by okuta007: 2:40am On Jan 23, 2023
Kajaard:

You are really dumb. Extremely daft. Please return the school fees your parents paid for you back to your parents. It was a complete waste.

Last response to you. Dimwit.

you can't insult your way to the truth - facts are a stubborn denominator in every credible argument and your comments lack credibility - so you can kI ss my black a s.s grin
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by bdon123(m): 3:14am On Jan 23, 2023
Pascalloyd:
Lying against a man of God has it's own consequences (KARMA)
U are mad
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by jimcaddy(m): 3:41am On Jan 23, 2023
Ride on Pastor... Las Las ma Baba God go judge this matter. Pastor is sharing peeniis up and down. And these foolish women too are sleeping with him for money, and now coming out to yarn crap. Were they not paid? Abi it was free? Wetin concern me Sha.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by sucess001(m): 6:10am On Jan 23, 2023
okuta007:

if you get one head, please give me your real name so your name can be added to the lawsuit for defamation of character and be ready to die in prison for false accusations without proof, i think some people needs to go to jail for spreading fake rumors for this crazy behavior to stop in Nigeria

Brainlessness.

Let him sue everyone on the list first. You have a dozen accusations in public space.

If he has paid you to defend him, get a better job. The guy is a fake pastor and chronic womaniser. If he was in any other country, he would be in jail or at least be questioned.

Mumu guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video / Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.