Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? (16187 Views)

How Much Is Fuel Per Litre In Your Area? / FUEL SCARCITY: How Much Is Fuel Sold In Your Area / Call for your (24hrs) Diesel supply ( N230 per liter today ) in ABUJA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by jawalis(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2023
Good morning everyone. Pls share experience with the new increase in fuel pump per liter and your location. Someone might benefit from it. I’m in Ilorin and it’s 168 at Bovas till last night. Nasarawa station and IGS sells at 320 per liter today. How’s it at your end.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Daniel7543: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2023
Base on say I be urchin, I dey buy fuel ₦70

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by nifemi25(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Here in Lagos, most fueling station that doesn't has que sells for #240 per litter while the once with serious que sells for normal price which is #169 .... most fueling station from ojodu to alagbole? Akute to oke aro sells between #250 to #300 per liter.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Salary: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2023

**#280!!
**I ain't got no love for my Mr. Buhari!
**Citizens are sufferin' while he is ballin'!!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by marlow1962(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Here in asaba, some fuel stations are selling 390/400 especially those in express, some inside towns are selling 300/350.

Funny thing is that, these petrols are hard to find and even if you find them, it’s going to be bunkery fuel.

What amazes me more is that Nigerians are now comfortable with it, everybody now is “e no concern me”.

My bro Nigerians need to suffer for another 8years bfr they can get sense, but for now everybody is catching cruise.

The annoying part is that ppl are still praising the ppl that made their life miserable.

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Silentgroper(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2023

Yday, I got it 320....

Na for i.b oo

For one olodo area..

The worst part be say them no dey get light..

Make June reach, make I dey go my precious Lagos jare..

Everywhere just choke anyhow...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Felabrity: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
140/litre at this filling station, for APC members only

I told them I am a Tinubu supporter

Though its 220 in other filling stations

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Gwan2(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Third world will be third world for a very long time.......Unfortunately, many of us will not see the turn around we so yearn for in our nation in our lifetime .

Boris Johnson was chased out of office because of issues that will be very petty to a third world country...like breaking covid rules and partying, not sacking his minister that was accused of groping a lady while he was drunk in a club etc

Trump was chased because of his handling of covid 19 and principally, the black life matter saga.

New Zealand prime minister will officially resign in october as she admitted "She doesn't have much in her tank". Same reason why Liz Truss resign just 3months to her appointment as UK PM

In third world countries, leaders literally kill, sponsor genocide, insurgency on their citizens. Leaders loot the sovereign wealth of the nation with reckless abandon. Leaders basks in their criminality in broad day light.

For God sake, what reason have we got to support APC or PDP after all the mayhem they unleashed on us...forget tribalism. I'm not tribalistic. What justification have we got after the gargantuan failure of this present administration, even after all the promises of heaven and earth made. The same rouges that packaged and sponsored the present administration are coming in for their own turn.
When will we see that we are signing our death warrant?

All those supporting along tribal or religious line, are we not tired??....

8 years in human's life is very long....Well, I guess if there is no third world countries, there wont be first world countries. Goodluck

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by mytime24(f): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
I no dey use fuel

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nnpc BK 170
Other stations in Bk 250 (no fuel)
Road side 350

Vote Atiku

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by westlius(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Felabrity:

I told them I am Tinubu supporter
Shey u dey whine me ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by nob0dy: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
I bought 250 this morning. Olungufe Awoyaya Lagos state

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Fedrick100: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by olisefom: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
300 yesterday. Energy filling station. Energy, Ikorodu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Gbemini(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
I even traveled to my village now to traveled back is an issue ... 350 per litre

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Barrylord4040: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
8years as governor,you can't point out any tangible achievement.
Then am senseless if I vote for you.
Vote wisely

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Easy023(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ile-oluji, ondo state Bovas 210, Rest 350

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by sowunmisho: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
#280. Eruwa, Oyo state.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Amb1045(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
2023 : "Let's Support Integrity, Capacity & Competency" - Former Abia Commissioner Endorses Peter Obi | #IgbereTV

Former Commissioner for Agriculture and 2015 Deputy Governorship Candidate In Abia State, Mr Uche Enyioko has endorsed 2023 Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Mr Peter Obi.

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV, Mr Enyioko says no person can clap with one hand and make a sound but with two hands.

He urged Nigerians to support integrity, capacity and competency and say No to all the people with the experience of criminality and refused to have experience in good leadership by example.

According to him, " a vote for Peter Obi is a vote for yourself and your children's future. You are not doing him any good by voting him. He is a billionaire before becoming a governor & his generation will never suffer anymore. He is contesting to help deliver you from the lion's den. Open your eyes & see that God has answered your prayer."

The statement reads,

"I, Uche Enyioko former Commissioner for Agriculture and 2015 Deputy Governorship Candidate, Abia State endorse HE Mr. PETER OBI AND YUSUF DATTI OF LABOUR PARTY for President and Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, 2023 general election.
A New Nigeria is possible as we join our hands together in one accord and support and vote OBI DATTI into presidency. No person can clap with one hand and make a sound but with two hands. Let's support integrity, capacity and competency and say No to all the people with the experience of criminality and refused to have experience in good leadership by example. Let's put an end of Abused celebrating his/ her Abusers due to poverty.
Can a man who rejected pensions, bribes and gifts when he was Anambra governor suddenly want to contest the seat of Nigeria presidency with the sole aim to enrich himself?. "

"Nigerians should please answer me this question."

"A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for yourself and your children's future. You are not doing him any good by voting him. He is a billionaire before becoming a governor & his generation will never suffer anymore. He is contesting to help deliver you from the lion's den. Open your eyes & see that God has answered your prayer."

"Politics apart, it is evil to hate on the man who challenged the whole Nigeria that if anyone could point out where he stole Anambra state money, he will stop campaigning and yet nobody was able to accuse him of any corrupt practices. He never inflated contracts. He never accepted kickbacks from contractors like Gandollar of Kano state.He never appropriated Anambra state properties to himself during & after his tenure. EFCC & ICPC said Obi's records in office is 100% clean.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by BossGerald: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Here in Agbado diocese, it's #45 per litre tongue

Next level bawo...if you like no vote wisely, Apc will Bury Nigeria patapata

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by YourMrBoo: 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Angelfrost(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
marlow1962:
Here in asaba, some fuel stations are selling 390/400 especially those in express, some inside towns are selling 300/350.

Funny thing is that, these petrols are hard to find and even if you find them, it’s going to be bunkery fuel.

What amazes me more is that Nigerians are now comfortable with it, everybody now is “e no concern me”.

My bro Nigerians need to suffer for another 8years bfr they can get sense, but for now everybody is catching cruise.

The annoying part is that ppl are still praising the ppl that made their life miserable.

An average Nigerian is already mentally programmed to suffer and accept suffering as a normal pattern of life.

That's why I don't render help anymore except strictly within my tiny circle of close family and friends.

I can't even remember the last time I gave alms to these Beggars from the North!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Felabrity:
140/litre at this filling station, for APC members only

I told them I am a Tinubu supporter

Though its 220 in other filling stations
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Did you also remembered to sing bala blu blu bah and top to bottom song for them?
I heard the song reduces the fuel price further

7 Likes

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Goodlady(f): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
N280
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Taich(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
179 at NNPC maga stations in Portharcourt but you will have to queue for 2 days and be praying they don't run out of stock before it gets to your turn. Otherwise go street cough out between 290-350 per litre.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
embarassed
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Go now
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Voice
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by FireUpNow(m): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
In Lagos and it's selling 270/ltr. I wonder how some people still want to vote for APC with all the sufferings and hardship. We never get sense for this country sha. Vote for APC and suffer for another 8 years. What's paining me is that nobody is asking the minister of petroleum any questions. Buhari as a president and minister of petroleum is a disaster. Una left blokos!

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Font Colour Pink / Pictures Of A Nairalander / Top Nigerian Groups On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.