Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? (16204 Views)

How Much Is Fuel Per Litre In Your Area? / FUEL SCARCITY: How Much Is Fuel Sold In Your Area / Call for your (24hrs) Diesel supply ( N230 per liter today ) in ABUJA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by webizone(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Gwan2:
Third world will be third world for a very long time.......Unfortunately, many of us will not see the turn around we so yearn for in our nation in our lifetime .

Boris Johnson was chased out of office because of issues that will be very petty to a third world country...like breaking covid rules and partying, not sacking his minister that was accused of groping a lady while he was drunk in a club etc

Trump was chased because of his handling of covid 19 and principally, the black life matter saga.

New Zealand prime minister will officially resign in october as she admitted "She doesn't have much in her tank". Same reason why Liz Truss resign just 3months to her appointment as UK PM

In third world countries, leaders literally kill, sponsor genocide, insurgency on their citizens. Leaders loot the sovereign wealth of the nation with reckless abandon. Leaders basks in their criminality in broad day light.

For God sake, what reason have we got to support APC or PDP after all the mayhem they unleashed on us...forget tribalism. I'm not tribalistic. What justification have we got after the gargantuan failure of this present administration, even after all the promises of heaven and earth made. The same rouges that packaged and sponsored the present administration are coming in for their own turn.
When will we see that we are signing our death warrant?

All those supporting along tribal or religious line, are we not tired??....

8 years in human's life is very long....Well, I guess if there is no third world countries, there wont be first world countries. Goodluck

So as old as you are, you don't know why people are supporting along tribal lines? Do you know the term, "ethnic survival"?
That's why Nigeria has to disintegrate for any meaningful development. Otherwise, I will just be watching you guys on TV.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Corrections: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
The amazing thing is that this filling station sells at #50 per litre for PDP and APC members only.

undecided undecided undecided undecidedThese two political parties really dealt with a country called ''NIGERIA''. They practically brought it down to its kneels. undecided undecided undecided

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Silentgroper(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
LilyColin:

Lagos na London?

Cus I no understand the hype

I don't know ...

All I know is it's worth the hype
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Pat081: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
Here in kogi some sell it 250 n others 300 to 350 naira sef
jawalis:
Good morning everyone. Pls share experience with the new increase in fuel pump per liter and your location. Someone might benefit from it. I’m in Ilorin and it’s 168 at Bovas till last night. Nasarawa station and IGS sells at 320 per liter today. How’s it at your end.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by marlow1962(m): 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
jaxxy:

Which one is bunkery fuel again? For filings station?
It burns faster than paper
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by IfnobeGod20: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
Same Kwara North as I am on transit. I buy #320 just now.
I told them I am APC and Tinubu supporter, I was asked of my APC card but I told them, I don't have. They said, if I'd produced it, they would have sold it for me #25.
Ironically, I just laugh in Swahili way. swefasegavula!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by marlow1962(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
ceejay80s:

Who wan come out protest? Remember lekki toll gate?
Many politicians need to be killed before Nigeria will regain itself , during Jonathan time, that useless tinubu led the protest claiming holy and Jonathan didn't send army to kill him and his followers, when it came to APC turn , they decided to kill peacefully protesters. Tinubu will impose a lot of things u can't reject,
Nigerian is gone for good, its remains is to be buried soon if nothing is done.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by FarahAideed: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
185 Ikoyi
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Moneyyman: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
I am an APC supporter.

I buy fuel at N65 per litre, just as our amiable daddy protested for many years ago.

I even buy rice for N5000 per bag.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
I'll still vote APC because I understand the and exposed enough to know it has NOTHING to do with APC
FireUpNow:
In Lagos and it's selling 270/ltr. I wonder how some people still want to vote for APC with all suffering and hardship. We never get sense for this country sha. Vote for APC and suffer for another 8 years. What's paining me is that nobody is asking the minister of petroleum any questions. Buhari as a president and minister of petroleum is a disaster. Una left blokos!
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by marlow1962(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
vince96w2:
they are not concerned because every one is planning JAPA..Besides Buhari doesn't give a damn neither do the politicians..NLC planned protest against hike in fuel price. The stupid government destroyed distribution lines so the masses will suffer..

I always advise ppl who has a way to leave this country to do that before it’s too late, as for NLC, it’s dead gone long time ago. No body structure fights for the masses again, everybody now fights for he’s/ her stomach.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by OlowoLagos(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
Here in Ibadan around Sango, bought 300 per liter this morning.

jawalis:
Good morning everyone. Pls share experience with the new increase in fuel pump per liter and your location. Someone might benefit from it. I’m in Ilorin and it’s 168 at Bovas till last night. Nasarawa station and IGS sells at 320 per liter today. How’s it at your end.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by NaijaCover(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
295 Naira per litre in BENIN CITY IN EDO STATE
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by marlow1962(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

An average Nigerian is already mentally programmed to suffer and accept suffering as a normal pattern of life.

That's why I don't render help anymore except strictly within my tiny circle of close family and friends.

I can't even remember the last time I gave alms to these Beggars from the North!
Lol, begging in Nigeria has become one of the self employment ppl now do, I help ppl but it depends on what you’re asking for, if you’re asking too much and you have complete hands and legs (ain’t giving that person shit). I give those who are physically handicapped without thinking twice, but if him/her forms disabled without actually being disabled, they’re deceiving themselves.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Blaze14k: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Here in Agbado diocese, it's #45 per litre tongue

Next level bawo...if you like no vote wisely, Apc will Bury Nigeria patapata

Agbado urchins dont like to hear things like this.. there aim is to bundle tinupoo into aso rock by any means necessary
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Shellsploit: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
(Anambra state )
Umuleri and its environ 330-400 naira respectively
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by stacyadams: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Daniel7543:
Base on say I be urchin, I dey buy fuel ₦70
...hahaha..I be urchin and rat ,I buy from the moon for token.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Cheekah212(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thinkam:
Nnpc BK 170
Other stations in Bk 250 (no fuel)
Road side 350

Vote Atiku

BK - Birnin Kebbi?
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by pickatyouu: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
320 Kuje abuja
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by slickbak(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
N307/liter in Jtown
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by snowball11(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Let the "A better Nigeria is all we want in our lifetime" crooner aka "Daddy Mumu", come and tell us how much he's buying fuel at the moment! undecided

Idiotic people of inconsequential existence! grin
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Nicolo360: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
FireUpNow:
In Lagos and it's selling 270/ltr. I wonder how some people still want to vote for APC with all suffering and hardship. We never get sense for this country sha. Vote for APC and suffer for another 8 years. What's paining me is that nobody is asking the minister of petroleum any questions. Buhari as a president and minister of petroleum is a disaster. Una left blokos!

It’s 184 at NNPC while the rest is 185, which part of Lagos you dey?
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by crackhouse(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
#195 abuja. It was increased last 2 days. It was #180 before and still nobody is protesting. If it was during Jonathan, Tinubu for don arrange protest since.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Lightway: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
marlow1962:
Here in asaba, some fuel stations are selling 390/400 especially those in express, some inside towns are selling 300/350.

Funny thing is that, these petrols are hard to find and even if you find them, it’s going to be bunkery fuel.

What amazes me more is that Nigerians are now comfortable with it, everybody now is “e no concern me”.

My bro Nigerians need to suffer for another 8years bfr they can get sense, but for now everybody is catching cruise.

The annoying part is that ppl are still praising the ppl that made their life miserable.

How do you know it's bunkery fuel
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by FireUpNow(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nicolo360:

It’s 184 at NNPC while the rest is 185, which part of Lagos you dey?
baba I an in Ikorodu north oo. Should I mention the names of the 2 filling stations?
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by FireUpNow(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I'll still vote APC because I understand the and exposed enough to know it has NOTHING to do with APC
No problems papi Feb 25 is already looking at us
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by FireUpNow(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
webizone:

So as old as you are, you don't know why people are supporting along tribal lines? Do you know the term, "ethnic survival"?
That's why Nigeria has to disintegrate for any meaningful development. Otherwise, I will just be watching you guys on TV.
just the way you are making fool of your old age. Feb 25 is not far again and I will remind you
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Gwan2(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
IbeOkehie:

The most important motivations for human beings is genetic relationships...family, tribe, race and ethnicity. You can clearly see that in polygamous families in Nigeria.

ALL the examples you cited above with Trump in USA, Ardern in Zew Zealand, Truss in UK and all others, were motivated by RACE and ethnicity. Anyone can go research the details of those governments and figure it out.

Nigerians should give this matter some deep thought. The best countries in terms of HDI are small AND homogeneous OR have a generally accepted DOMINANT tribe/ethnicity, with democratic, free market capitalist systems. Think Norway, Sweden, Switzerland. In terms of big countries think Japan, China, USA. Humans simply PREFER to be governed by their own kind. There's NOTHING strange about that.

Where a country must remain diverse for whatever reasons, that makes it even more important to adopt a free market, capitalist system so there's less chance of government being involved in so many things and being accused of bias.

Directly to the matter of fuel in Nigeria, the crisis being experienced is due to government involvement in paying subsidy and setting prices.

Have a good day.

I beg to differ, THE MOST IMPORTANT MOTIVATION FOR HUMANS ARE FOOD, CLOTH, SHELTER. These are the primary or fundamental motivation of every human. Ascension along the motivation pyramid is determined on the level of satisfaction gained on the preceding level. Please go read Maslow's hierarchy of need or motivation, It is till date the empirical and pragmatic theory that hold sway in the science or social-science sphere.

How are those countries you mentioned motivated by race?.....Obama was US president, an African American, SuNAK is UK prime Minister, a British Indian....I don't get your race narrative.

Thirdly, countries must not necessarily be homogenous or to have a good HDI or prosper. I lived and worked in Switzerland, Swiss is not homogenous...From french dominated Geneva to German dominated Zurich to Italian dominated region etc. Southern Sudan broke away from northern Sudan in their quest for homogeneity, today go look at the country. We have a lots of homogenous and one ethnic states in Africa, but Africa is still the least prosperous continent with the most third world nations. (I am not an advocate for one united Nigeria though, just clearing your narrative)

All those prosperous countries you mentioned, go check.....they have one common denominator.........Systems or institutions.

For example, All those countries have a compulsory FREE education for foundational schools. You know why, to build and shape impressionable mindsets to conform to the societal norms and dogmas....This are among many other institutions

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by webizone(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
FireUpNow:
just the way you are making fool of your old age. Feb 25 is not far again and I will remind you

Ok na. Shey na me be fool? Good luck in your fight. I go just dey watch una for TV.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by FireUpNow(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
webizone:

Ok na. Shey na me be fool? Good luck in your fight. I go just dey watch una for TV.
Chairman I nor call a fool oo. The same way you wrote to me that's how I use the same time on you. Watch the tv well oo.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Lamanii22(f): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
270 filling station, 300 black market… jakande estate, Isolo…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Font Colour Pink / Top Nigerian Groups On Facebook? / Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.