Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? (16200 Views)

How Much Is Fuel Per Litre In Your Area? / FUEL SCARCITY: How Much Is Fuel Sold In Your Area / Call for your (24hrs) Diesel supply ( N230 per liter today ) in ABUJA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Gwan2(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
webizone:

So as old as you are, you don't know why people are supporting along tribal lines? Do you know the term, "ethnic survival"?
That's why Nigeria has to disintegrate for any meaningful development. Otherwise, I will just be watching you guys on TV.

See this idio.t,

What have you succeeded in saying by this gibberish you posted. Post your sh.t without being insulting or stfu.

You will be watching on TV,,, Well, continue washing the plates and cleaning the poos over there, atleast it will give you a dopamine feeling of pseudo-growth and superiority. Jackass
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Bluntemperor: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
marlow1962:

I always advise ppl who has a way to leave this country to do that before it’s too late, as for NLC, it’s dead gone long time ago. No body structure fights for the masses again, everybody now fights for he’s/ her stomach.

A very good talk and observations on NLC!
-Is this not same NLC -that Labour Party is using their emblems for the elections? I laugh in Swahili!!
These Labour Leaders that can't fight Corporate Organisations that are holding Millions of Nigerians -Pensioners Fund( Money) !
-Are they the ones, that wants to fight a government in Nigeria ( Local,State or Federal)?
If you know the Numbers of Cases in Judicial System--from National Industrial Courts to Appeal Courts- that Labour Leaders just kept silent,you will weep for Nigerians,for time being wasted in Courts,while Politicians are smiling to the Banks!
-That is one major reason people may Not vote Labour Party NOT because Obi is bad- No,Obi is a good man but the platform called Labour is not a reflective of a true Masses wishes, unless it's leaders give way!
•Truth has no further Investigations!
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
nifemi25:
Here in Lagos, most fueling station that doesn't has que sells for #240 per litter while the once with serious que sells for normal price which is #169 .... most fueling station from ojodu to alagbole? Akute to oke aro sells between #250 to #300 per liter.

fuel 198 Naira in Nigeria!!!!
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by MykelD: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Guys but let's chill for a sec.

I'm currently in Lome, Togo for a language course and at their fuel stations the petrol is 700FCFA. I found out it's about the same range in Ghana too, although when you're buying the smuggled ones from outside the stations you buy lesser to like 500FCFA.

Guys, with the current exchange rate, it means there fuel is around #800 - #900 approximately and truly life here is very peaceful and affordable with lots of our Nigerian brothers in their business space.

My deduction is that it seems by the time they remove the scam and sham called subsidy, then the pump price will be stabilised and maybe it's then that we'll have peace and sanity in our nation.

There's too much big theft illegal money flying around. These are the little things that affects thee masses.

#myopinion

Felabrity:
140/litre at this filling station, for APC members only

I told them I am a Tinubu supporter

Though its 220 in other filling stations

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by ajakuai(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Rumuola to waterlines is 290/ltr. Restorpark filling station at Rumuola.

The total filling station around that Aba road and waterlines doesn't sell to individuals, instead they divert their product to private filling stations and the manager makes his huge selfish turnover profit to the detriment of the individual end users.

Total oil company should put in measures to end this diversion issue by some of their filling station managers in Rivers State.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Babathanks(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
here in abuja, i bought it 300# yesterday
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
marlow1962:
Here in asaba, some fuel stations are selling 390/400 especially those in express, some inside towns are selling 300/350.

Funny thing is that, these petrols are hard to find and even if you find them, it’s going to be bunkery fuel.

What amazes me more is that Nigerians are now comfortable with it, everybody now is “e no concern me”.

My bro Nigerians need to suffer for another 8years bfr they can get sense, but for now everybody is catching cruise.

The annoying part is that ppl are still praising the ppl that made their life miserable.
That's afonja muslims. They are very miserable in reasoning
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by 27Pushing30: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
marlow1962:
Here in asaba, some fuel stations are selling 390/400 especially those in express, some inside towns are selling 300/350.

Funny thing is that, these petrols are hard to find and even if you find them, it’s going to be bunkery fuel.

What amazes me more is that Nigerians are now comfortable with it, everybody now is “e no concern me”.

My bro Nigerians need to suffer for another 8years bfr they can get sense, but for now everybody is catching cruise.

The annoying part is that ppl are still praising the ppl that made their life miserable.
Wetin you want make Nigerians do?

How much will it be when they remove subsidy?

Abeg we are all waiting for Dangote
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by marlow1962(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
27Pushing30:

Wetin you want make Nigerians do?

How much will it be when they remove subsidy?

Abeg we are all waiting for Dangote
Lol
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Acidosis(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
N285 - Yesterday's rate.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by marlow1962(m): 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Akuruoulo:

That's afonja muslims. They are very miserable in reasoning
Hahaha, make dem continue, body for tell them soon.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Abeyjide: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
I bought it at 190 yesterday at Bovas. What I do is to confirm when fuel is coming so as to park my car down because the filling station is not so far to my house. Can't be buying 300 per litre.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Abeyjide: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
topoftheworld:
Pls house, someone should enlight me about run-off election.

Is it all states that will be involve?
How is it conducted?

I love your question. That is what will happen in presidential election.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Shantyken(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
So na who u think say better.
Gwan2:
Third world will be third world for a very long time.......Unfortunately, many of us will not see the turn around we so yearn for in our nation in our lifetime .

Boris Johnson was chased out of office because of issues that will be very petty to a third world country...like breaking covid rules and partying, not sacking his minister that was accused of groping a lady while he was drunk in a club etc

Trump was chased because of his handling of covid 19 and principally, the black life matter saga.

New Zealand prime minister will officially resign in october as she admitted "She doesn't have much in her tank". Same reason why Liz Truss resign just 3months to her appointment as UK PM

In third world countries, leaders literally kill, sponsor genocide, insurgency on their citizens. Leaders loot the sovereign wealth of the nation with reckless abandon. Leaders basks in their criminality in broad day light.

For God sake, what reason have we got to support APC or PDP after all the mayhem they unleashed on us...forget tribalism. I'm not tribalistic. What justification have we got after the gargantuan failure of this present administration, even after all the promises of heaven and earth made. The same rouges that packaged and sponsored the present administration are coming in for their own turn.
When will we see that we are signing our death warrant?

All those supporting along tribal or religious line, are we not tired??....

8 years in human's life is very long....Well, I guess if there is no third world countries, there wont be first world countries. Goodluck
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Konjiboii: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
nob0dy:
I bought 250 this morning. Olungufe Awoyaya Lagos state
Queue dey?
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by marlow1962(m): 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Bluntemperor:

A very good talk and observations on NLC!
-Is this not same NLC -that Labour Party is using their emblems for the elections? I laugh in Swahili!!
These Labour Leaders that can't fight Corporate Organisations that are holding Millions of Nigerians -Pensioners Fund( Money) !
-Are they the ones, that wants to fight a government in Nigeria ( Local,State or Federal)?
If you know the Numbers of Cases in Judicial System--from National Industrial Courts to Appeal Courts- that Labour Leaders just kept silent,you will weep for Nigerians,for time being wasted in Courts,while Politicians are smiling to the Banks!
-That is one major reason people may Not vote Labour Party NOT because Obi is bad- No,Obi is a good man but the platform called Labour is not a reflective of a true Masses wishes, unless it's leaders give way!
•Truth has no further Investigations!
We all know that all these ones politicians are doing is initial gra gra, when they win it’s still same old OYO state they will give the masses. I do not blame them politicians at all. They voted them in, but I wonder why they don’t use same energy to kick them out of the office. The masses will be suffering and they will be comfortable saying “Everywhere go good one day”. How can everywhere be good when you’re not even helping yourself?
I just hate what’s going on in this country, is it only Nigerians that has bad leaders? Are other countries better than us? Why is everybody suffering and keeping quiet?
Corruption and tribalism has eaten this country to the bottom.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Konjiboii: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
FarahAideed:
185 Ikoyi
Queue dey?
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Gwan2(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
Shantyken:
So na who u think say better.

No one might be better than the other, but one thing is fundamental,...When elites know that the people of electing them is in the hands of the masses,,, real change begins then.

Go read the history of the English throne and what birth what we term power of the people, democracy and other people oriented governance methods or form of government.

Do you think if Obi, Sowore or any Underdog wins this election it will be same, there will be a change in status quo and a paradigm shift.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Shantyken(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
No be only in nigeria life hard make ona rest

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Chykenson: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
OgborHill, Aba. Abia State ₦350/Litre
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by FarahAideed: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Konjiboii:

Queue dey?

Better queue in the morning but I don't know of now
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by topoftheworld(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

From my knowledge, I think it will only hold in disputed areas, that is areas where there is no clear winner OR clear winning margin.

Let's say a general election held in three places, named A, B and C.

A have a clear winner or winning margin who is Mr Y
B also have a clear winner OR winning margin who is Mr Z
But C's result is almost the same or doesn't have a clear winner OR winning margin.

A runoff election will hold in C to determine who the winner of the general election is between Mr Y OR Mr Z.

Do you understand it now?

Thank U boss 👍👍👍

I still need comments
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Shantyken(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Bro the problem of this great country is not entirely from those we elect but also from the masses. We are not united, fear, greed, my oga slogan, uniform men, nobody want die etc. During my short trip to Germany some years back I saw how citizens barricade govt building for their demand or request to be heard
Gwan2:

No one might be better than the other, but one thing is fundamental,...When elites know that the people of electing them is in the hands of the masses,,, real change begins then.

Go read the history of the English throne and what birth what we term power of the people, democracy and other people oriented governance methods or form of government.

Do you think if Obi, Sowore or any Underdog wins this election it will be same, there will be a change in status quo and a paradigm shift.

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Tsolutionjoseph: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
FireUpNow:
In Lagos and it's selling 270/ltr. I wonder how some people still want to vote for APC with all the sufferings and hardship. We never get sense for this country sha. Vote for APC and suffer for another 8 years. What's paining me is that nobody is asking the minister of petroleum any questions. Buhari as a president and minister of petroleum is a disaster. Una left blokos!
it is issue of Buhari or simply Nigeria politicians, not APC or PDP, is the states govern by PDP any better than others, stop deceiving your with your Peter Obi will do wonders. They are the same, but power must come to south
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Gwan2(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Shantyken:
Bro the problem of this great country is not entirely from those we elect but also from the masses. We are not united, fear, greed, my oga slogan, uniform men, nobody want die etc. During my short trip to Germany some years back I saw how citizens barricade govt building for their demand or request to be heard

You don't blame the masses...Leaders here have ABSOLUTE power. They are gods over the masses on earth. Masses can only begin to exercise those qualities you mentioned when there is genuine distribution of power, and that starts when the elites begin to know the power of the masses via elections like the forthcoming one etc

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by FireUpNow(m): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
it is issue of Buhari or simply Nigeria politicians, not APC or PDP, is the states govern by PDP any better than others, stop deceiving your with your Peter Obi will do wonders. They are the same, but power must come to south
bros you are the one that mentioned Obi for this matter so. Nor out words for my mouth oo.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Atarakpa: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
nifemi25:
Here in Lagos, most fueling station that doesn't has que sells for #240 per litter while the once with serious que sells for normal price which is #169 .... most fueling station from ojodu to alagbole? Akute to oke aro sells between #250 to #300 per liter.
Baba you dey current. The major stations sells for 185. I bought at rate of 280 for petrochem in lekki yesterday. 25k no full my motor.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by nedekid: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

An average Nigerian is already mentally programmed to suffer and accept suffering as a normal pattern of life.

That's why I don't render help anymore except strictly within my tiny circle of close family and friends.

I can't even remember the last time I gave alms to these Beggars from the North!
Oga, this you policy is the reasonable one jare.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by webizone(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
Gwan2:

See this idio.t,

What have you succeeded in saying by this gibberish you posted. Post your sh.t without being insulting or stfu.

You will be watching on TV,,, Well, continue washing the plates and cleaning the poos over there, atleast it will give you a dopamine feeling of pseudo-growth and superiority. Jackass

No wahala na. U go still join me, lol.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Airoflaw(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
jawalis:
Good morning everyone. Pls share experience with the new increase in fuel pump per liter and your location. Someone might benefit from it. I’m in Ilorin and it’s 168 at Bovas till last night. Nasarawa station and IGS sells at 320 per liter today. How’s it at your end.
just brought at a filling station at Gaa-akanbi for 290 I was surprised I have to buy because there's no other one that's open at offa garage/tanke
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by nedekid: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
Oga, Peter Obi might make a difference in this fuel matter.
I watched the pat utomi interview the other day.
See, Peter is a businessman, a trader (mildly speaking). Why must Nnpc be the sole importer of petrol? Does it make sense? Why not open up the market to everybody that has the money to source and import petrol until we buildup refining capacity. All you do is goverment is regulate the quality of petrol. Abroad you have as much as 3 grades sold in fuel stations. The premium unleaded for high end cars cost a lot more. You have the cheaper grade for older vehicles.
Let businessmen, traders, companies import and sell, competition will bring down the prices as well as refinaries that will come online as business men will see reasons to invest in local production. Government has no business using our scarce resources to import fuel, running down the country and placing us in 200b usd debt.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? by Okpetruth(m): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
In my area the price of fuel is #300 - #400. Oke-odan ojo LGA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Font Colour Pink / Top Nigerian Groups On Facebook? / Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.