Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. (941 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Should I Share A Room With My Wife Or Live In Separate Rooms In The House? / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by samuel051: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2023
I have known about couples having separate rooms, though my parents never did and I never did such.

I will like to understand the motives behind such act,the advantage and disadvantage of such practice.

Is it a wise decision for married couples to practice such?

Opinion is needed for we the upcoming ones to learn from experienced elders.
Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by Redomi(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Two have become one, separate room is not needed
Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by Aareakinwunmi(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
Redomi:
Two have become one, separate room is not needed

A lot of bad habits might make couples have separate rooms.

Snoring, body heat, insomnia are examples.

A man with restless legs at night is advice not to sleep on same bed with pregnant wife, to avoid kicking her unknowingly.

Don't miss quote the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by holocron: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hmm
Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ask your parents!
Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by Nebes: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
samuel051:
I have known about couples having separate rooms, though my parents never did and I never did such.

I will like to understand the motives behind such act,the advantage and disadvantage of such practice.

Is it a wise decision for married couples to practice such?

Opinion is needed for we the upcoming ones to learn from experienced elders.

There are times you just need some privacy and with separate rooms you can get that.

My mum had her room but was almost always in my dad's room. Her clothes and plenty stuffs were in her room. Dad preferred an almost empty room.

Now married, I prefer the quietness of my room to the noise and 'busyness' of my wife's room.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by Jeon(f): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
No to some
Yes to some. Like me ,I prefer my own personal space/ privacy.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by illicit(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
They should have adjoining rooms but sleep in one

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by Dogalmighty17: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
We used to sleep together until my kids came. Now I've kicked myself out and i sleep in the guest bedroom.
I think i prefer it this way.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by Nazgul: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
No matter how big my house is, I and my wife wouldn't have separate bedrooms. The disadvantage of separate bedrooms is that if there's a quarrel, she can easily move to her room, lock the door and sleep off.

Your issues would linger for days or even weeks and be more difficult to resolve since you guys don't share the same bed.

But in a situation where you both share one bedroom, no matter what the problem is, at night when she comes to bed, you, you can always grab her, tease her apologize, resolve your issues and have a great make-up sex.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by samuel051: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nebes:

There are times you just need some privacy and with separate rooms you can get that.

My mum had her room but was almost always in my dad's room. Her clothes and plenty stuffs were in her room. Dad preferred an almost empty room.

Now married, I prefer the quietness of my room to the noise and 'busyness' of my wife's room.
Great points..
Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by samuel051: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

A lot of bad habits might make couples have separate rooms.

Snoring, body heat, insomnia are examples.

A man with restless legs at night is advice not to sleep on same bed with pregnant wife, to avoid kicking her unknowingly.

Don't miss quote the Bible.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this your points off me..
Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by onumadu: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
samuel051:

I will like to understand the motives behind such act,
the advantage and disadvantage of such practice.

Na wa o.
Your parents never did have separate rooms. And you never did such either.
Which means that you already must have seen things for yourself.
Why then are you now seeking our opinion?
I would only give you detailed answer after you must have told us WHY you want our opinion.
Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by Lamanii22(f): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
I can’t even agree to a separate room… I am like a glue to my husband lol
Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by samuel051: 7:05am On Jan 23, 2023
onumadu:

Na wa o.
Your parents never did have separate rooms. And you never did such either.
Which means that you already must have seen things for yourself.
Why then are you now seeking our opinion?
I would only give you detailed answer after you must have told us WHY you want our opinion.
Because I don't understand the motives behind such ideas,what one doesn't know is bigger than them,hence the question.
Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by Femalesparepart(f): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2023
samuel051:
Because I don't understand the motives behind such ideas,what one doesn't know is bigger than them,hence the question.
Scammer
Mr Samuel you are a scammer
Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by samuel051: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Femalesparepart:

Scammer
Mr Samuel you are a scammer
grin grin grin scammer TUNDE... Nobody will fall for your scam here go to Facebook your headquarter and jiji your silicone valley..
Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by Omuuvwie(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Me I like my privacy, I don't like disturb or any form of inconvenience,
Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by Femalesparepart(f): 2:41am On Feb 25, 2023
samuel051:
grin grin grin scammer TUNDE... Nobody will fall for your scam here go to Facebook your headquarter and jiji your silicone valley..
Really
Shut up joor
You call me a scammer without proof
You are just daft
Peace
Re: Facts About Couples Having Separate Rooms. by samuel051: 6:03am On Feb 25, 2023
Femalesparepart:

Really
Shut up joor
You call me a scammer without proof
You are just daft
Peace
SCAMMER TUNDE BABA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea / Help My Friend / Attn: All Uk Adult And Children To Educate Yourself Abt Uk Sexual Offence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.