Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) (28424 Views)

Mass Defection Hits APC In Adamawa, As Over 1,615 Members Join PDP, Meet Atiku / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement: Did PDP Meet The Constitutional Requirement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Chinjo2: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Injera:
North are brewing a drink called betrayal for Tinubu. On Tinubus mandate I stand GIDIGBA. If it is clear on election day that he won't win then Obi has my vote. Power to the South.

Is it not shameful that with all what Nigeria is passing through, you will still prefer Tinubu over peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Madups(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
So that guy up there don leave mr agbado. Chai! And another one say na on election day im go leave. A new nigeria is POssible.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Buksaylor: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Atiku Abubarkar will kill dino las las .I watched the video clip to hear the so called APC presidential campaign member that go meet Atiku because I have my own list too.But their names wasn't mentioned they only carry ordinary paper as their appointments letter while Atiku too is smiling.

We know that dino is a fraudster he will cash out very well from Atiku.

My friend ,Dino is made already..
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Buksaylor: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Atiku Abubarkar will kill dino las las .I watched the video clip to hear the so called APC presidential campaign member that go meet Atiku because I have my own list too.But their names wasn't mentioned they only carry ordinary paper as their appointments letter while Atiku too is smiling.

He's not interested in all these 30 thousand like you urchins..
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Honestly he did .. sauduana played the both.. Awo was about to negotiate .. zik was smart to enter alliance with NPN.. before AG..

That’s politics..

The sultan wifed both.. till Awo felt he was a Yoruba man first . And that cost him.

Still had to form alliance later days of his life .. with the north.. and became a Vice President and national commissioner of finance.. and did dealt with igbos gallantly..

Maybe as payback to Zik..

He went on to say that the Igbos were the ones that called for power to remain at centre,the unitary government instead of regional government.
He said the Igbos thought they could outsmart the Hausa, that's why zik went on to join tafawa balewa.

His point is,the Igbos put us in the mess we in today and so they shouldn't be crying foul since power has not returned to them, probably there's is a reason why other sections of the country don't want an Igbo man to rule
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by MiaBeer(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Atiku is too confused to see the damage thugs like Dino Melaye are doing to his campaign. grinlipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Political harvest season for party defectors. Many must put food on the table and pay other bills. We will see this on a weekly basis for the next month. 😉
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Injera(f): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Chinjo2:

Is it not shameful that with all what Nigeria is passing through, you will still prefer Tinubu over peter Obi?
That is why it is called Democracy.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Asgard13: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
udemzyudex:

He went on to say that the Igbos were the ones that called for power to remain at centre,the unitary government instead of regional government.
He said the Igbos thought they could outsmart the Hausa, that's why zik went on to join tafawa balewa.

His point is,the Igbos put us in the mess we in today and so they shouldn't be crying foul since power has not returned to them, probably there's is a reason why other sections of the country don't want an Igbo man to rule
No Dey listen to yoruba revisionists.. they know the truth reason why think by hating igbos other Nigerians will join them..
Do you know how they use the print media to demonize igbos and spread hate before the internet age .. during the 80’s 90’s

Today Nigeria a has seen them for who dey are ..
do you know why dey ban history classes ? Because the youths then are now men .. and are live witness to events .. and if continue .. Nigeria might just burst in flames ..

Next time ask him how igbos wan take outsmart the north .. while Britain left power with north .. before leaving .. and pulling down Union Jack..
I just told you that the sultan successfully wifed Awolowo and zik.. till Awo felt he was outsmarted and place Yoruba first before Nigeria..

Do you know whY the Yoruba people are only tribe that keep saying that Igbos are hated in Nigeria ?

Any other tribe told you that? Or you heard any other tell you that?

The only reason I support Obi movement is because it Dey burst Yoruba long Age claim of igbos being hated .. that’s all..

And their fear of igbo rise .. is something they never imagined .. reason why they attack Obi with all venom and blood ..

Truth is Nigeria s know this truth .. and you see the joy accross geopolitical zones .. simply because Nigerians from tribes have waited for the day an igboman will stop his agitation of Biafra and welcome Nigeria

Many tribes are marginalized

Don’t you know the day igbos leave Nigeria .. Nigeria will become an Islamic country

Yoruba elites knows this truth bro.. so they use dia media yo spread propaganda for years against igbos and they too understand that Biafra will turn Yoruba to an Islamic state .. so they’re hell bent on keeping igbos with them .. knowing they’re locked for ever

Listen don’t argue with a Yoruba man.. especially history or politics.. they will twist it and twist it out

Many of them know this truths .. but will hide it with their lives

OBi won’t win.. we all know.. but atleast the politcal consciousness is awaken ..

Only if igbos will kill the idea of Biafra till ….

Bro let those humans lie… just forget them and let live lead

If they explain Yoruba to you.. you will kill them .. and embrace north.. if not for religion

Abi you know see the crowd that welcomed Obi in Kano ?

Na so Yoruba people explai
Give you?

Dem no tell you say .. igbo man no go get a single vote for Kano?

Olboy forget those people

Igbos should dismantle that their propaganda machine .. with counter heavy propaganda a machine and the rest is history
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Segzy19: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Na so Gbenga Daniel do Atiku in 2019 nau. He was his campaign director then... Daniels cash out like mad, and in the end Daniel joined APC as soon as 2019 election ended.

Tinubuadvocate:

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Roddyricch25: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Injera:
North are brewing a drink called betrayal for Tinubu. On Tinubus mandate I stand GIDIGBA. If it is clear on election day that he won't win then Obi has my vote. Power to the South.
Oga if truly you want power to return to the south your so called tinubu should have step down for Peter obi because truly its the turn of southeast. Between I prefer anyone but tinubu should win this election. If Peter obi couldn't win it then Atiku should win it. That will teach southwest a better lesson.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Segzy19: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nonsense l!
Zik left East, came to Lagos to vie for seat...
What chased him from east? He had a high chance in the east but chose to come to Lagos to do what?
Because Zik was a super-politician abi ma him wise pass...

For your information, Zik did a lot of shit back then.
Go read the full history

Asgard13:

Nobody is betraying anybody..

What’s happening is called politics.. started by Awolowo.. when he lobbied his fellow Yoruba to decamp to AG.. and made zik loose Lagos ..

Tinubu played same when he chose the North against the south in 2014/2015

Politcs is a game .. not betrayal .. cos no one has a binding agreement.. not even did God gave anyone commitment to serve him..

Is always a choice ..

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Saig: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Injera:

A vote for Tinubu is a wasted vote
Vote Obi
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
This coming election is like 4 Lali ga teams in champion league:

Tinubu = Real Madrid

Atiku = Barcelona

Obi = Athletico Madrid

Kwankwasho = Sevilla
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Theoarhics: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
They are APC maul planted to spy on PDP. Tinubu and his criminal antics. I know Atiku is smart enough to thread with caution when comes to a solving them into his campaign council
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by badoh(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Whatever it takes to wade off the agbado man is a goal tongue
We know LP and PDP are mother and daughter so no surprise. I hope you won't kill yourself because of Tinubu who doesn't know you exist.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Injera:
You're a tribalistic bigot to even support Tinubu presidency. A frail old drug baron is whom you chose to become your president. So many Africans are truly monkeys as the white people view them
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jostoman:
Fake news
This urchin never know what's cooking. Your eye go clear soon
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Tareq1105: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Whatever it takes to wade off the agbado man is a goal tongue

No name, where are they from? This is Dino script to defraud Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

This urchin is still living in delusion. Your eye go clear soon
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
The same way tulubo barely knows you exist tongue
badoh:

We know LP and PDP are mother and daughter so no surprise. I hope you won't kill yourself because of Tinubu who doesn't know you exist.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by garfield1: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Honestly he did .. sauduana played the both.. Awo was about to negotiate .. zik was smart to enter alliance with NPN.. before AG..

That’s politics..

The sultan wifed both.. till Awo felt he was a Yoruba man first . And that cost him.

Still had to form alliance later days of his life .. with the north.. and became a Vice President and national commissioner of finance.. and did dealt with igbos gallantly..

Maybe as payback to Zik..

Draw game I guess

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
Asgard13:

No Dey listen to yoruba revisionists.. they know the truth reason why think by hating igbos other Nigerians will join them..
Do you know how they use the print media to demonize igbos and spread hate before the internet age .. during the 80’s 90’s

do you know why dey ban history classes ? Because the youths then are now men .. and are live witness to events .. and if continue .. Nigeria might just burst in flames ..

Next time ask him how igbos wan take outsmart the north .. while Britain left power with north .. before leaving .. and pulling down Union Jack..
I just told you that the sultan successfully wifed Awolowo and zik.. till Awo felt he was outsmarted and place Yoruba first before Nigeria..

Do you know whY the Yoruba people are only tribe that keep saying that Igbos are hated in Nigeria ?

The only reason I support Obi movement is because it Dey burst Yoruba long Age claim of igbos being hated .. that’s all..

And their fear of igbo rise .. is something they never imagined .. reason why they attack Obi with all venom and blood ..

Truth is Nigeria s know this truth .. and you see the joy accross geopolitical zones .. simply because Nigerians from tribes have waited for the day an igboman will stop his agitation of Biafra and welcome Nigeria

Don’t you know the day igbos leave Nigeria .. Nigeria will become an Islamic country

Yoruba elites knows this truth bro.. so they use dia media yo spread propaganda for years against igbos and they too understand that Biafra will turn Yoruba to an Islamic state .. so they’re hell bent on keeping igbos with them .. knowing they’re locked for ever

Listen don’t argue with a Yoruba man.. especially history or politics.. they will twist it and twist it out

OBi won’t win.. we all know.. but atleast the politcal consciousness is awaken ..

If they explain Yoruba to you.. you will kill them .. and embrace north.. if not for religion

Give you?

Igbos should dismantle that their propaganda machine .. with counter heavy propaganda a machine and the rest is history

Noted, thanks.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by olatuns2017: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Okpetruth(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
People that are happy for every APC decampee to PDP just to spite TINUBU are making a big mistake. ATIKU is worse. Another Agfanistan is at hand if PDP win. Do not say I did not warn you. The continuation of Fulani jihad must be stopped by rejecting PDP and ATIKU. GOD help us if we don't.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by YaQsGaYa(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Una no Dey hear word these people, kwankwaso is planning massive defection some weeks to election after sealing his deal with PDP. Sowore is already PDP guy, Almustapha is a PDP guy too. Kwakwaso has already 4,000,000 registered members in NNPP from Kano only. If PDP can get half of the 11,000,000 votes atiku got in the East. Make PO go enjoy HERO come back 2027. Even some parts of the SW states they are not voting for MM tickets, Osun,Ibadan, are all PDP states, Ogun,Ekiti,Oyo, ondo share votes between APC and PDP, entire north is Atiku this time. Just wait and see defection that will shock PO and LP. You’ll thank me later on 08021410723
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Lelelalalele: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mrfixitt:
This urchin never know what's cooking. Your eye go clear soon

grin
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Injera(f): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mrfixitt:
You're a tribalistic bigot to even support Tinubu presidency. A frail old drug baron is whom you chose to become your president. So many Africans are truly monkeys as the white people view them
You're cursed. This bully attitude of Igbos like you is what dissuaded me from your obi. And you're the monkey.I will vote whomever I want
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Injera:

You're cursed. This bully attitude of Igbos like you is what dissuaded me from your obi. And you're the monkey.I will vote whomever I want
You were one of the many idiots that said many abominable things against Gej so you have no moral right to talk about bullying. Continue supporting your peepoo druggie candidate. You all will be disgraced at the polls next week
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Injera(f): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mrfixitt:
You were one of the many idiots that said many abominable things against Gej so you have no moral right to talk about bullying. Continue supporting your peepoo druggie candidate. You all will be disgraced at the polls next week
You're sick for making up wild allegations from your ass without proofs.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Osariemen12: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Good.

Anyone can be president but Tinubu.

I am voting for Peter Obi.

Meanwhile, death to all Tinubu supporters.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Osariemen12: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Give you?

You know them quite well. I've observed the behaviour of the two tribes here in Benin City and can't fathom any reason anyone will hate Igbo and love Yoruba. On what basis? Entrepreneurship? Open-mindedness? Liberalism? What, exactly?

Anyway, Obi got my vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio / ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International / Who Is The Most Active Minister At The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.