Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) (28426 Views)

Mass Defection Hits APC In Adamawa, As Over 1,615 Members Join PDP, Meet Atiku / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement: Did PDP Meet The Constitutional Requirement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Massiveglory: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Urchins will leave Atiku now and begin to blame PODATTI.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Creamypie(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Atiku no look well oh.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Kagd10: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
a
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by assholemods: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Whatever it takes to wade off the agbado man is a goal tongue
What about those decamping to APC? People are cross carpeting that is normal thing in Naija politics so stop fooling yourself .
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Alawode01(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
Agbelero iroyin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Eriokanmi: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
I really pity tinubu and his supporters right now. I'm glad I didn't join them
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by daygee12: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Whatever it takes to wade off the agbado man is a goal tongue

Atiku n Obi are the same
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by COFFINSELLER: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by ebufa: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Nobody is betraying anybody..

What’s happening is called politics.. started by Awolowo.. when he lobbied his fellow Yoruba to decamp to AG.. and made zik loose Lagos ..

Tinubu played same when he chose the North against the south in 2014/2015

Politcs is a game .. not betrayal .. cos no one has a binding agreement.. not even did God gave anyone commitment to serve him..

Is always a choice ..

Power to power
North 2023

Biafra is a choice too.......ready to be backed by will ! #Biafrexit2023!!

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Maj196(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
All I want to do... is DANCE grin
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by lailo: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Asgard13:

What’s happening is called politics.. started by Awolowo.. when he lobbied his fellow Yoruba to decamp to AG.. and made zik loose Lagos ..

Politcs is a game .. not betrayal .. cos no one has a binding agreement.. not even did God gave anyone commitment to serve him..

Is always a choice ..

Power to power
North 2023
Wandafool.....
So Zik is supposed to beat Awolowo in his own region, right? But no Yoruba man has any right to even contest at all in any of Igbos states? For Zik to even contest in Lagos showed that Awo and Yoruba people are good people. All of u, Obi, Kwankwaso, Atiku etc will collect wotowoto this election. Go write am down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Kagd10: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Is always a choice ..

Power to power
North 2023
Oponu, did you read your post again? Your useless Azikwe wanted to rule Lagos and SW when he had his own SE? You dey mad? The white who gave Nigeria independence was to stop colonization but allow indigenous rules in each region yet your useless Azikwe was still hell bent on wanting to enslave Yoruba in Yoruba Sw region? E no go better for you and Azikwe. Yeye dey smell. Why didn't the useless Azikwe try that in Kano, afterall he was born there? Same useless Azikwe masterminded the coup with Ironsi thereby killing all leaders except Igbo leaders. I repeat, e no go better for you and Azikwe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by sonso: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Anyone forge appointment letter of a politcal party pcc..?
Ruling party and party in power?

Haba!

Enjoy..

Seunmg..
Seems your boys re real da .. .f.. Tnbu.

What are you saying.
We’re you not here when they forged INEC
Letter on Tinubu for which Arise TV was fined.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
The acclaimed decampees picture we no see, their names not mentioned
Lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Asgard13: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kagd10:
Oponu, did you read your post again? Your useless Azikwe wanted to rule Lagos and SW when he had his SE? You dey mad? The white who gave Nigeria independence was to stop colonization but indigenous rule in each region yet your useless Azikwe was still hell bent on wanting to enslave Yoruba in Yoruba Sw region? E no go better for you and Azikwe. Yeye dey smell. Why didn't the useless Azikwe try that in Kano, afterall he was born there? Same useless Azikwe masterminded the coup with Ironsi thereby killing all leaders except Igbo leaders. I repeat, e no go better for you and Azikwe.

Ah ah

Bros be calming down..

We all are Nigerians ..

You self .. you too provoke .

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
If Tinubu wasn't a greedy opportunist with zero character he wouldn't have betrayed His brother Jona for this collosal failure bubu.
2023 will make emilokan urchins understand that the man is overrated.
In 2011 He was outstandingly useless to his Acn.
His performance in Lagos was the worst of all Acn structure.
He couldn't even get His fine candidate Ribadu at least 30% votes in Lagos State.
Aside from some Yorubas who still want to gamble this APC calamity on my brother level,the rest Tribes in Nigeria are over and done with this APC calamity and hardship.
Taking out this Apc Disaster is a task that must be achieved.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Asgard13: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
sonso:

What are you saying.
We’re you not here when they forged INEC
Letter on Tinubu for which Arise TV was fined.

Haba..

Wait till Apc pcc deny them..
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Oyerinde16(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Injera:
North are brewing a drink called betrayal for Tinubu. On Tinubus mandate I stand GIDIGBA. If it is clear on election day that he won't win then Obi has my vote. Power to the South.

You beta port before it's too late... The North are wise and smart, they want you to believe it's Tinubu, days to election they will betray him, they are doing everything to weaken Obi, then betray Tinubu leaving only Atiku... This we have seen and stand firmly with Obi... They can't do that to Obi cos Obi is using the ordinary people as structure unlike Tinubu using northern elite as structure... The northern elite dealt with Wike that's why wike cannot forgive them...

2 Likes

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Prince111111: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
A presidential sitting
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by nesphil(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
🤔🙃😍😉🤔😉🤭😝😙☺🐈🦊🦒🦊🦁🐄🐽🐆🐯🐐🐫🐏🐪🍍🍐🥜🍆🍓🧄🍏🧇🍐🍅🍒🍞🍖🥯🏞🗻🏡🌎🧭🏥🗼🏤🏞🏰🗽⛪🏘🏟🏕🗽🗻🏝🏯🗼🏯🎑🎆🎈🎋🥉🎑🧨🎾🎾🏏🏑🥏🏒⚽️🎍🧧🎆🎉🎁✨🏏🎾🩱🧤👖🧥🥻🧥👔👟🧢👗👑🧢👒📿🎩🩰👒🛍🥾👖🧦🦺🧣🚸🚮🛂🚺☣♿↩🛃⚠️↗️⛔↔️↙️↖️↪↩🚳🚷🛃📵🚳🚱↖️↪🔞↕️⬇️🛃⚠️🛅🚳⛔🇦🇴🏴🇧🇮🇦🇬🏴‍☠️🇧🇩🏳🇦🇱🇧🇩🇦🇶🇦🇬🇧🇹🇦🇺🇧🇷🇧🇼🇧🇶🇧🇷🇦🇬🇦🇽🇧🇲🇧🇷🇧🇳🇧🇸🇪🇪🇬🇱🇪🇪🇩🇴🇩🇪🇩🇲🇬🇭🇪🇪🇩🇿🇫🇰🇬🇺🇬🇶🇬🇫🇮🇴🇭🇰🇬🇹🇭🇰🇯🇵🇮🇹🇬🇺🇯🇪🇱🇦🇲🇺🇱🇺🇱🇷🇱🇦🇲🇲🇲🇶🇲🇶🇲🇱🇱🇦🇱🇷🇱🇧🇲🇻🇲🇶🇳🇺🇲🇶🇲🇺🇳🇱🇵🇭🇳🇱🇳🇿🇵🇫🇴🇲🇳🇵🇲🇻🇲🇭🇵🇱🇲🇬🇲🇲🇲🇵🇲🇱🇳🇵🇵🇪🇳🇱🇵🇭🇳🇮🇳🇿🇵🇭🇴🇲🇲🇶🈴️🟫🈴️🈺️🟧◽◼🟣🟫🔹️🟫🟡🈲️🈶️🈲️🈯️🆚️🔡🆎️🆒️🆎️1️⃣‼️0️⃣®️7️⃣⚰🛁📡🧫📡🦯🩸🔬⚱🚪🪒🩸🩹🔏🗃🔓✂️🛡✂️🗑📊📏📤💲🖍💲🗳📪📥🖊📇📅🗂📭📨📜🏷📗📓📖📙🎻☎️📠💿📠📲🧵🤿🎯🎱🎯🎽🧵🤿🎮🏓🪀🎿🃏🧵♠️🎨🧸🛷🎣🔥🌫☂️🌫🌈🌫🌦🌦🔥🌤🌕🕢🌛🕢🕘🕑🕰🕠🕰🕐🕰⏰🛎🕕🛎⌚🚦🛶🚦🚠🚦⛵🚦⛽🛹🛢🚢🛴🛤🚕🦼🚕🚚🚕🦽🚗🧇🧉🥃🍸🥃🍯🍻🍯☕🎂🍴🍰🍭🍥🥡🍥🍢🍥🥟🧁🍚🌯🍝🍗🥚🥙🍱🧆🥚🍱🍲🥗🍟🌯🥟🥝🍏🍌🍏🍒🍏🍍🌹🐝🍀🌿🥀🌷🍂🌼🍀🐜🏵🐞🌺🐞🍁☘🌾🍂🌿🍂🍃☘💮🌺🐞🐛🕷🐡🦋🐡🐤🐦🐔🦡🦅🐳🦃🐣🦜🦉🦜🐹🐘🐇🐁🐹🐐🦏🐭🦁🐺🐈🐺🦄🐺👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👩‍👧‍👧👭👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💏👭👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👧‍👦👫🛀👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👥🥰🙃😍🙃😒🦲👩‍👦🦲👩‍👦👩‍👧‍👧👬👭🤹‍♀️👭💑🤾‍♀️🛀🤾‍♀️👨‍👧‍👧👨‍👦👥⛷🧗‍♂️⛷🏌‍♀️🤸‍♀️🏊‍♂️🏌‍♀️🚣‍♀️🧖‍♀️👯‍♀️🏋‍♀️⛹‍♂️🧘‍♂️🚵‍♀️🚶‍♀️💆‍♀️🏃‍♂️🚶‍♂️🏃‍♀️👨‍🦽👩‍🦯👩‍🦽💇‍♂️🧞‍♂️🧙‍♀️🤶🦹‍♂️👲💆‍♂️👰🎅👼👲👮‍♀️👩‍🚀👮‍♂️👨‍🚀👷‍♀️👨‍🚀👮‍♀️
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Ritchiee: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Injera:
North are brewing a drink called betrayal for Tinubu. On Tinubus mandate I stand GIDIGBA. If it is clear on election day that he won't win then Obi has my vote. Power to the South.
lol
Be rest assured.Tinubu will win and he will win Atiku with more than 2m votes.
ATIKU is DOA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Germanjoe(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dey don the go as Planned.bat kia,bat wasted effort.
Apc is gone
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
COFFINSELLER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCXeBaLvPyw

https://twitter.com/kalgo_idris/status/1617112112253530113?t=FASX1wfRPqYlLI6vGvg1_Q&s=19
Take note just ordinary campaign council members. Remember ordinary campaigns members not even excos ordinary members
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by PremiumTech: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Atiku Abubarkar will kill dino las las .I watched the video clip to hear the so called APC presidential campaign member that go meet Atiku because I have my own list too.But their names wasn't mentioned they only carry ordinary paper as their appointments letter while Atiku too is smiling.

We know that dino is a fraudster he will cash out very well from Atiku.

Ogbeni, it looks like you are pretending not know the kind of disaffection and pretense going on in the PCC, ICC and TSG.

Betrayals and push overs.

We are seeing everything.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Is always a choice ..

Power to power
North 2023

I was having this discussion yesterday with someone and he said zik actually betrayed Awolowo,after agreeing with him,he went on and made an agreement with tafawa balewa.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Emir01: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dino is a clown
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by rolams(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
They want to eat from Atiku's food.
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
COFFINSELLER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCXeBaLvPyw

https://twitter.com/kalgo_idris/status/1617112112253530113?t=FASX1wfRPqYlLI6vGvg1_Q&s=19
Take note. Just ordinary campaign council members. Not even excos Just ordinary members not even executive. Ordinary council members. Naughty Una dey happy for ordinarily memberlly
Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Asgard13: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
udemzyudex:

I was having this discussion yesterday with someone and he said zik actually betrayed Awolowo,after agreeing with him,he went on and made an agreement with tafawa balewa.

Honestly he did .. sauduana played the both.. Awo was about to negotiate .. zik was smart to enter alliance with NPN.. before AG..

That’s politics..

The sultan wifed both.. till Awo felt he was a Yoruba man first . And that cost him.

Still had to form alliance later days of his life .. with the north.. and became a Vice President and national commissioner of finance.. and did dealt with igbos gallantly..

Maybe as payback to Zik..

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) by Atlantis585: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Let me not say anything.

One by one na so dem go dey go.

I have said that ancestor Thiefnubbu and his BATstards are on a mission impossible.

I wonder if he will even have anyone left supporting him by Election Day.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Jack Must Pay” – Adamu Garba Explains His Absence In Court Against Twitter CEO / Boko Haram Attacks Christian-Majority Communities In Borno & Adamawa States / Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.