Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? (838 Views)

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
It's so unfortunate, when single, one desire a beautiful home with a loving partner, where you both will hold each others hand and be living in happiness and love. But in life, things happens.
Bad attitude, character or wrong upbringing may become a total turn off and may push away happiness, joy and love in a marriage, thereby resulting to loneliness or creating big empty space in the home.

Apart from your children, where else do you derive joy and happiness? What activities, lifestyle do you engaged that really brings you happiness?
Pls, share to inspire.
Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Righteousness2(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
In this world of anxiety, fears, troubles, etc Having JESUS Christ gives me Joy, assurance, boldness and Happiness that I can't describe.

I Draw Joy from the Word GOD,
I Draw Joy from communicating with GOD,
I Draw Joy from Fully Depending on GOD to take care of my needs.

And I tell you it works. No matter how things are looking like, do all you can to Draw closer to GOD. Walk with him. Talk to HIM. Belive and Trust in HIM .

The way ALMIGHTY BABA does things is beyond Human imaginations. But you need to Walk with HIM and TRUST in HIM.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Lamanii22(f): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
My husband’s caring attitude, the romance/sex….

Jesus gives everlasting happiness and joy though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by SodiumValproate: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
cheesy

Not married, not in a relationship.

Right now it is success and alcohol that give me happiness.

🍾🍾🍾

3 Likes

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by sisisioge: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Peace....peacefulness. peaceful habitats. Peaceful relationships. Peaceful jobs. Peace within one's soul. Peace infinity. Once you have peace, every
Other thing is secondary fa.

1 Like

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lamanii22:
My husband’s caring attitude, the romance/sex….

Jesus gives everlasting happiness and joy though
Lucky you.

2 Likes

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
In this world of anxiety, fears, troubles, etc Having JESUS Christ gives me Joy, assurance, boldness and Happiness that I can't describe.

I Draw Joy from the Word GOD,
I Draw Joy from communicating with GOD,
I Draw Joy from Fully Depending on GOD to take care of my needs.

And I tell you it works. No matter how things are looking like, do all you can to Draw closer to GOD. Walk with him. Talk to HIM. Belive and Trust in HIM .

The way ALMIGHTY BABA does things is beyond Human imaginations. But you need to Walk with HIM and TRUST in HIM.
You're right Sir. Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
SodiumValproate:
cheesy

Not married, not in a relationship.

Right now it is success and alcohol that give me happiness.

🍾🍾🍾
The success part very interesting.

1 Like

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
sisisioge:
Peace....peacefulness. peaceful habitats. Peaceful relationships. Peaceful jobs. Peace within one's soul. Peace infinity. Once you have peace, every
Other thing is secondary fa.
Sure. Just that it's not really easy to achieve peace in many situations around though
Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Acidosis(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Your happiness should always come from within. Work on yourself and make yourself proud.

There's no guarantee that your spouse or kids will continue to give you joy. Like I always say, anybody can raise god fearing toddlers because of their innocence. But children will not remain toddlers forever. Your spouse may not remain loyal forever. So, you owe yourself a sustaining and assuring happiness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by sisisioge: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
all4zionlover:
Sure. Just that it's not really easy to achieve peace in many situations around though

Oh dude, it could be made easy by yourself. You sit in the realm of your life and take the wheels. You do the driving and call the shots. Yes, a lot of other road users who know you or never even met you may do things intentionally/unintentionally to throw spanner in your wheels o but you dont let them take away your peace. You guide it with jealousy! Even when it looks like they've succeeded in grounding you here and there, you dont relent, you look inward for that peace. Lordylordy....it takes a lot of gut to insist on having your peace fa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Acidosis:
Your happiness should always come from within. Work on yourself and make yourself proud.

There's no guarantee that your spouse or kids will continue to give you joy. Like I always say, anybody can raise god fearing toddlers because of their innocence. But children will not remain toddlers forever. Your spouse may not remain loyal forever. So, you owe yourself a sustaining and assuring happiness.
Very right Sir

1 Like

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
sisisioge:

Oh dude, it could be made easy by yourself. You sit in the realm of your life and take the wheels. You do the driving and call the shots. Yes, a lot of other road users who know you or never even met you may do things intentionally/unintentionally to throw spanner in your wheels o but you dont let them take away your peace. You guide it with jealousy! Even when it looks like they've succeeded in grounding you here and there, you dont relent, you look inward for that peace. Lordylordy....it takes a lot of gut to insist on having your peace fa grin
Thanks
Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by mrrobz: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Being with a sane, honest woman who loves me just as I love her makes me so happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by SerikiFulani(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Good music and beautiful women make me happy smiley

Once I'm down or unhappy,I listen to 90's r&b or start looking at some beautiful women's pics or videos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
mrrobz:
Being with a sane, honest woman who loves me just as I love her makes me so happy.
In the absence of her, what else?
Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Money.
Yes. Money really does
Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
all4zionlover:
■ It's so unfortunate, when single, one desire a beautiful home with a loving partner, where you both will hold each others hand and be living in happiness and love. But in life, things happens. Bad attitude, character or wrong upbringing may become a total turn off and may push away happiness, joy and love in a marriage, thereby resulting to loneliness or creating big empty space in the home.
■ Apart from your children, where else do you derive joy and happiness? What activities, lifestyle do you engaged that really brings you happiness? Pls, share to inspire.
1. Interesting! Searching for happiness in others has always been a terrible idea from the get-go. undecided

2. So what happens to that joy and happiness when those children disappoint you? You are best finding yourself so you can be happy no matter what life throws at you— and what others around you do. Ideally, this should be something one should attain before marriage and having kids, but it is never too late to search for and find yourself so you can experience the best of life even through the worst of times. Go jogging, lose weight, and visit yourself by walking through your thoughts and memories for answers to why you ended up where you are today, who you would rather have become, what you would have done differently, and how you can do things differently even now in order to achieve that same goal you probably once had for yourself as an individual. The only way to grow stronger mentally and as an individual is to flex your mind muscles. Wisdom might also come along as you do that to help guide you toward making better decisions from there. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by tiger28: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
sisisioge:

You CANNOT control PEACE with the millions of Evil Spirits around as NO Human can fight them except God Jehovah through our Savior Jesus Christ.
A "Simple" mosquito can torment your peace for hours.
Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:03am On Jan 25, 2023
Who says children bring happiness? grin
Pray you don't encounter some 'bitter-kolas' in human skin.

Please. . . . THE ONLY THING THAT CAN GIVE HAPPINESS IS PEACE OF MIND. . . .my personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by ahnie: 12:21am On Jan 25, 2023
Here for the comments
Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Interesting! Searching for happiness in others has always been a terrible idea from the get-go. undecided

2. So what happens to that joy and happiness when those children disappoint you? You are best finding yourself so you can be happy no matter what life throws at you— and what others around you do. Ideally, this should be something one should attain before marriage and having kids, but it is never too late to search for and find yourself so you can experience the best of life even through the worst of times. Go jogging, lose weight, and visit yourself by walking through your thoughts and memories for answers to why you ended up where you are today, who you would rather have become, what you would have done differently, and how you can do things differently even now in order to achieve that same goal you probably once had for yourself as an individual. The only way to grow stronger mentally and as an individual is to flex your mind muscles. Wisdom might also come along as you do that to help guide you toward making better decisions from there. undecided
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Do children really bring joy or they just add more burden and stress?

I mean I've seen a lot of people who started looking a lot older than their age immediately after having children.
all4zionlover:
It's so unfortunate, when single, one desire a beautiful home with a loving partner, where you both will hold each others hand and be living in happiness and love. But in life, things happens.
Bad attitude, character or wrong upbringing may become a total turn off and may push away happiness, joy and love in a marriage, thereby resulting to loneliness or creating big empty space in the home.

Apart from your children, where else do you derive joy and happiness? What activities, lifestyle do you engaged that really brings you happiness?
Pls, share to inspire.
Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 25, 2023
Samantha123:
Do children really bring joy or they just add more burden and stress?

I mean I've seen a lot of people who started looking a lot older than their age immediately after having children.
To me, my children gives me joy.
Well I'm sure stress set in when one start having too many of them and means of survival becomes difficult.

Being old without any child of your own could be more worse. I'm sure
Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by mrrobz: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2023
all4zionlover:
In the absence of her, what else?

Fwb 😆
Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2023
But when you have money, it can't be that worse.
all4zionlover:
To me, my children gives me joy.
Well I'm sure stress set in when one start having too many of them and means of survival becomes difficult.

Being old without any child of your own could be more worse. I'm sure
Re: What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2023
Samantha123:
But when you have money, it can't be that worse.
Sure

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw On Facebook / How Does Empower Life Works Is It A Scam? / Is It Worth It For A Broke Guy To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.