Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? (10318 Views)

NNPC Yet To Remit $15.8bn To FG Account - NEITI / When Will The FG Account For The Recovered Loots So Far? / What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Ikechukwu48: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Before anyone dares mention industrialization. Please do not make us laugh.
The industry found in lagos are predominately owned by whites, non yolobas and a small portion of Yoloba thus therefore, can NEVER be classified as yoruba contribution.

What is their sole contribution?

For Igbos alone, we all know why yoloba try to diminish Igbos in SS and that's because with us and SE together we demolish the little they claim to provide.

Anyway with Igbos Alone

Oil... in SS, you have Etche, oyigbo, Egbema and anioma. In SE you have the Abia, imo and currently Anambra.

Before anyone dares try to cancel etche as igbo...here is from their own mouth ( l posted this earlier and Mynd in speed of light moved it to the culture section in order to kill it)
https://www.nairaland.com/3327624/etche-river-state-not-igbo--igbo

Agricultural, outside north...the lead in the cash crops of Nigeria is SS and SE, infact the only thing SW beat others in is cocoa

Another thread I made debunking the crap the yolobas have been trying to sell and as usual, the mods tried to kill it
https://www.nairaland.com/2522113/omitted-truth-debunking-lies...nigeria-states

Outside argiucultre, what else...oh yeah that's right...Nollywood. one of the fastest growing industry in not just Nigeria but Africa.

After nollywood what else...oh yeah that's right...industry ( but I'll exclude this due to the fact this is more a personalso contribution than uniformly)

Other than cocoa, which SW exaggerate it's production/revenue ( thus Noone even knows it's actually production/revenue due those people propaganda)
https://www.nairaland.com/2496058/debunking-latest-lie-nigeria-did
https://www.nairaland.com/1980413/nigeria-exports-10bn-raw-cocoa

What is it they contribute?

Infact since I made it igbo...let us make yoruba. You can include your NC brothers.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by obinoral1179(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
So the white owe the land those industries are built... Seaport, airport and transportation are few.....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Ikechukwu48: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
obinoral1179:
So the white owe the land those industries are built... Seaport, airport and transportation are few.....

So land is una contribution. So it's not the industry bringing money, it's the land. Okay kwa

See this one...Seaport? Who uses the seaport the most in that country? Tell us.

Airport? Really? undecided undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by samguru(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
What of seaport,cocoa,limestone,fishery,crude oil (ondo and Lagos) Broz d list is endless couple with education
Lagos is the only state where Federal Inland Revenue Service generate the highest number of taxes.

Why are you guys bent on secession, I bet your tribe will suffer if the division evetaully happen.

25 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by omoelesa(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Go find some where sitdon joor,oil.in Niger delta is explored by the indigene of Niger delta abi?Lagos seaport alone is dependable.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by obinoral1179(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

So land is una contribution. So it's not the industry bringing money, it's the land. Okay kwa

what my business about who used the seaport or airport most even the land port. Guy are you high? So custom will ask who uses the seaport most? Or you forgot to mention ONDO as an oil producing state, Ogun as major cement producer, lagos as an influx of business. Eg computer village, alaba, mile 12 and so on.... I know you will say the igbo as all this business or they are the major owner but my question is are they the major buyer of their goods..... Without the buyer the seller is as good as nothing.... So don't come here and spit rubbish.... If the igbo are the best, drink your oil, sell your goods only to the zone you belong and you will see how far you will go.... Yoruba don't contribute to the nation but you keep on flooding their states every single date... Guy pack well make I see road.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by RockHard: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Don't mind those Yolobas. Afterall, Ondo in Igboland and Lagos in Igboland contribute more Oil than the Ofemmanus. Even the Revenues generated via the Land, Air, and Sea borders are all located in Igboland. All the revenues the FG also gets from Ogun state -- the most industrialized state in Nigeria (located in Igboland) alone is more than anything they have in the SW. Even Igboland sef leads in Mining. cheesy

http://businessdayonline.com/ogun-emerges-mining-capital-of-nigeria/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Ikechukwu48: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
samguru:
What of seaport,cocoa,limestone,fishes,crude oil (ondo and Lagos) Broz d list is endless couple with education.

Why are you guys bent on secession, I bet you tribe will suffer if the division evetaully happen.

Go and read the links provided before talking.

As for seaport, again like I asked earlierWHO USES the SEAPORT THE MOST?
I'll wait

Which education do you contribute to? Nwoke go and read which areas have the highest cut off mary, waec result, etc. In addition, do you even known wtf I'm asking?

4 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by omoelesa(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Oga u don't have anypoint joor,so if ibos are d major ones who uses Ghana seaport d most,that maks d ibos owners of Ghana seaport.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by ShootToKill: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
We all know that yoruba contribute
greater than Igbos through their
cross-border nigeria-benin Armed
robbery and ritual killings.

A severed human head cost only
N12,000 in Ogun state, multiply that
by millions of yoruba in the SW.
You can see the potiental to add to
the GDP through non-oil revenue, in order to move the country forward. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Ikechukwu48: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
obinoral1179:
what my business about who used the seaport or airport most even the land port. Guy are you high? So custom will ask who uses the seaport most? Or you forgot to mention ONDO as an oil producing state, Ogun as major cement producer, lagos as an influx of business. Eg computer village, alaba, mile 12 and so on.... I know you will say the igbo as all this business or they are the major owner but my question is are they the major buyer of their goods..... Without the buyer the seller is as good as nothing.... So don't come here and spit rubbish.... If the igbo are the best, drink your oil, sell your goods only to the zone you belong and you will see how far you will go.... Yoruba don't contribute to the nation but you keep on flooding their states every single date... Guy pack well make I see road.

Without yoruba buying, you have ijaws, urhobos, hausa/fulani, and several more buying their goods. You are not doing anything to their production/sell...FACT!!!!! All you do is try to scam them through taxes. Infact, I quadruple dare you to not buy igbo goods for awhile..none would feel the impact. When you lots protested again the Hausa increase in meat price in ibadan, did that affect them? Did the non yoloba stop buying from them? Exactlu

While I'm at it, remove the people using the seaport and it is an unproductive item (case in point: PH seaport). The people that uses the seaport the most are IGBO and southsouth.

Therefore despite the seaport is in Lagos, the users are predominately southern thus the money is south thus igbo and south are the ones feeding the federal account from that area, not west.

It is similar to oil company headquarters is in Lagos but the income comes directly from South thus the money being fed is from south, not southwest.

WTF is una solely contribution? Stop trying to accredit yourself the income of others, just because it happens to be in Lagos

What is SOUTHWEST CONTRIBUTION to FG? You can even include your brothers in NC even

While I'm at it, where did I exclude Ondo oil production. Infact that oil you have in ondo was even stolen from delta state. Come on, get out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Ikechukwu48: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
omoelesa:
Go find some where sitdon joor,oil.in Niger delta is explored by the indigene of Niger delta abi?Lagos seaport alone is dependable.

Remove the industry and the indigienous would still be able to sell the oil ( example: the black market oil business is still very active as we speak even) unlike una, removE the white industry and wtf is the land giving back?

Comparing land enriched with oil with a plot of land someone built an industry over is got to be the stupidest thing I've read on NL

3 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by orimsam: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
ShootToKill:
We all know that yoruba contribute
greater than Igbos through their
cross-border nigeria-benin Armed
robbery and ritual killings.

A severed human head cost only
N12,000 in Ogun state, multiply that
by millions of yoruba in the SW.
You will see the potiental to add to
the GDP through non-oil revenue, in
order to move the country forward. grin
another flatron LCD.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by obinoral1179(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Without yoruba buying, you have ijaws, urhobos, hausa/fulani, and several more buying their goods. You are not doing anything to their production/sell...FACT!!!!! All you do is try to scam them through taxes. Infact, I quadruple dare you to not buy igbo goods for awhile..none would feel the impact. When you lots protested again the Hausa increase in meat price in ibadan, did that affect them? Did the non yoloba stop buying from them? Exactlu

While I'm at it, remove the people using the seaport and it is an unproductive item (case in point: PH seaport). The people that uses the seaport the most are IGBO and southsouth.

Therefore despite the seaport is in Lagos, the users are predominately southern thus the money is south thus igbo and south are the ones feeding the federal account from that area, not west.

It is similar to oil company headquarters is in Lagos but the income comes directly from South thus the money being fed is from south, not southwest.

WTF is una solely contribution? Stop trying to accredit yourself the income of others, just because it happens to be in Lagos

What is SOUTHWEST CONTRIBUTION to FG?

While I'm at it, where did I exclude Ondo oil production. Infact that oil you have in ondo was even stolen from delta state. Come on, get out.
I don't know the reason why I started this with you but I must finish this no matter what? 1 so the ijaw, igbo, hausa and fulani patronise computer village, alaba, ladipo, tin can, ewekoro cement, seme border, idiroko, ibeshe cement factory. If I include the oil factory in badagry you will come up with another excuse. If you are arguing leave sentiment aside and talk with facts and you will learn. Saying the ijaws, igbos, and urobos patronise themself is laughable and you should be cane for saying that.... I rest my case.

8 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Ikechukwu48: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
RockHard:

Don't mind those Yolobas. Afterall, Ondo in Igboland and Lagos in Igboland contribute more Oil than the Ofemmanus. Even the Revenues generated via the Land, Air, and Sea borders are all located in Igboland. All the revenues the FG also gets from Ogun state -- the most industrialized state in Nigeria (located in Igboland) alone is more than anything they have in the SW. Even Igboland sef leads in Mining. cheesy

http://businessdayonline.com/ogun-emerges-mining-capital-of-nigeria/

grin grin grin grin.

Article written by ADEWALE with ZERO link to back it up despite claiming it comes from NBS grin grin

Oh by the way, NBS does not deal with the mining production of Nigeria statistics. That statistic comes from Ministry of Mines and Steel Development

Pass that message to Adewale for next he wants to do propaganda.

Ogun is an industrial hub yet ironically, it's one of the state's that declared bankrupt/broke. Someone explain this to me. What happened to the income from the so called "industries"?

4 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Ikechukwu48: 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
obinoral1179:
I don't know the reason why I started this with you but I must finish this no matter what? 1 so the ijaw, igbo, hausa and fulani patronise computer village, alaba, ladipo, tin can, ewekoro cement, seme border, idiroko, ibeshe cement factory. If I include the oil factory in badagry you will come up with another excuse. If you are arguing leave sentiment aside and talk with facts and you will learn. Saying the ijaws, igbos, and urobos patronise themself is laughable and you should be cane for saying that.... I rest my case.

So na only yoruba be the buyers, no body else. Infact everybody else just dey home dey eat garri.

Okay I hear you.

Just see am.

2 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by simpleseyi: 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
I don't really know what the South-West is contributing. But, definitely I know what the South-East is contributing. The South-East contributes drug pushing, human trafficking, baby factory, advanced free fraud (419), e.t.c.

17 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Ikechukwu48: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
omoelesa:
Oga u don't have anypoint joor,so if ibo are d major ones who uses Ghana seaport most,that maks d ibos owners of Ghana seaport.

It does not make igbo the owners of the seaport. It makes igbo the people contributing the most income of that seaport.

Oya is it the seaport itself the FG is collecting or is it in the money?
Stop arguing nonsense jor.

While I'm at it, the seaport belongs to FG, not even yoruba people sef.

5 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by omoelesa(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

It does not make igbo the owners of the seaport. It makes igbo the people contributing the most income of that seaport.

Oya is it the seaport itself the FG is collecting or is it in the money?
Stop arguing nonsense jor.

While I'm at it, the seaport belongs to FG, not even yoruba people sef.
your topic said what does SW contribute to FG acount not yoruba or ibo contribution.

6 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Ikechukwu48: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
omoelesa:
your topic said what does SW contribute not yoruba or ibo contribution.

I said yoruba. I even gave una the house ahead to include North Central yoruba contribution as well.

It obvious you are one of those people that just read title and not the body.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by obinoral1179(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

So na only yoruba be the buyers, no body else. Infact everybody else just dey home dey eat garri.

Okay I hear you.

Just see am.
after this post am sure you will not quote me again but if you do then you need to visit the hospotal for brain check.

Since you said the yoruba does not contribute anything in terms of revenue to the FG but they only shares the oil money from the south..... Am very sure that the phones you are using to type this rubbish came all the way from the west to the south,the network you are using to say this trash have their HQ in a yoruba land, the site you spitting this nonsense is own by a full blooded yoruba man abi now guy self and the refined crude oil you used most come through this land. The yoruba don't contribute to the well being of this country like you said but am sure you can't go a day without the yoruba contributing to your life...... If you quote me for this site again, its shows you are a brother to the second son of stella oduah and a younger bro to doyin maggi...... Hope you get that.

11 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Oblang(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
I will advice this op not to start what he won't be able to finish.. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by ArmedRobber: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

I said yoruba. I even gave una the house ahead to include North Central yoruba contribution as well.

It obvious you are one of those people that just read title and not the body.

Confusionist ur post says South West grin

Go and read the thread from begining
your questions has already been answeredgringrin

Descendants of paras*** tell us what 5 south east states contribute to the federation account grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Ikechukwu48: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
obinoral1179:
after this post am sure you will not quote me again but if you do then you need to visit the hospotal for brain check.

Since you said the yoruba does not contribute anything in terms of revenue to the FG but they only shares the oil money from the south..... Am very sure that the phones you are using to type this rubbish is came all the way from the west to the south, he network you are using to say this trash have their HQ in a yoruba land, the site you spitting this nonsense is own by a full blooded yoruba man abi now guy self and the refined crude oil you used most comes pass through this land. The yoruba don't contribute to the well being of this country like you said but am sure you can't go a day without the yoruba contributing to your life...... If you quote me for this site again, its shows you are a brother to the second son of stella oduah and a younger bro to doyin maggi...... Hope you get that.

1.) Yorubas are not the one building the phone Nigerians use. Infact your country imports majority of the technology it uses including phones. So unless una turned chinese/Japanese all of a sudden, your statement is rubbish
2.) In that country, you people patronize the South Africa network more so that the one owned by a yoruba. Infact Ben Bruce even talked about that shit during his "common sense twitting".
3.) HQ or not, the majority of the oil comes from ND area...una have zero bearing to the oil industry , excluding the onesmartphone that comes from Ondo State.
4.) And so what if na full blooded yoloba that owns this site? And i should cry? Bellanaija and Linda Ikeja sites, which gets higher views than NL, are own by igbos. Do you see us beating chest because am. Go sit down.

As for the rest of you post...complete utter rubbish

Finally, my phone is owned by verizon. My network na Verizon. Na you own am? Go sit somewhere and eat garri jor. You Dey hungry.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Oblang(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Go and read the links provided before talking.

As for seaport, again like I asked earlierWHO USES the SEAPORT THE MOST?
I'll wait

Which education do you contribute to? Nwoke go and read which areas have the highest cut off mary, waec result, etc. In addition, do you even known wtf I'm asking?

Lol.. who uses seaport most? Would u agree Yoruba and Hausa own the oil in the Niger Delta then because they own more oil blocks?

7 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by 93xtr33r: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Yorubas contribute NOISE to the Nigeria economy and they are notorious in that.

Another area of Yoruba contribution is FILTH. Yorubas are proud to live in squalor and unhygienic places.

3 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Ikechukwu48: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
ArmedRobber:

Confusionist ur post says South West grin

Go and read the articles your questions has been answered

Another one of their brother who can't read

What is this on the first post...you no see am

What is it they contribute?

Infact since I made it igbo...let us make yoruba. You can include your NC brothers.

And where was my question answered.

I'm still waiting for the answer.

You brother mentioned seaport which you aren't contributing the most ti.
Another posted an article written by a Yoruba attributing NBS for something that the ministry of steel does thus indicating fabrication.

And one even pathetically mentioned Education

I ask again WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE'S SOLE CONTRIBUTION?

I'm still waiting

2 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by ArmedRobber: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

1.) Yorubas are not the one building the phone Nigerians use. Infact your country imports majority of the technology it uses including phones. So unless una turned chinese/Japanese all of a sudden, your statement is rubbish
2.) In that country, you people patronize the South Africa network more so that the one owned by a yoruba. Infact Ben Bruce even talked about that shit during his "common sense twitting".
3.) HQ or not, the majority of the oil comes from ND area...una have zero bearing to the oil industry , excluding the onesmartphone that comes from Ondo State.
4.) And so what if na full blooded yoloba that owns this site? And i should cry? Bellanaija and Linda Ikeja sites, which gets higher views than NL, are own by igbos. Do you see us beating chest because am. Go sit down.

As for the rest of you post...complete utter rubbish

Finally, my phone is owned by verizon. My network na Verizon. Na you own am? Go sit somewhere and eat garri jor. You Dey hungry.

You re not smart.gringrin

Your questions have already been answered

7 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Ikechukwu48: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Oblang:

Lol.. who uses seaport most? Would u agree Yoruba and Hausa own the oil in the Niger Delta then because they own more oil blocks?

You owe more oil blocks does not mean you owe more oil industry. The block means you sell the right for oil company, majority own by whites to use it so No, I would not agree yoruba or hausa owns the oil. I would agree that whites contribute the most to the FG account from that side.

2 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by 93xtr33r: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Yoruba contribution to Nigeria economy is basically in the are of miscreants, street urchins and criminals roaming around Igbo business premises.
They are gifted in looting and stealing from the sweats of hardworking people in Lagos.

Lazy and greedy Yorubas use dubious tactics to defraud and steal from law-abiding citizens and that's the reason Alayeism, Agberoism, Omonileism, Owomidaism and other anti-social vices are prevalent in Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Oblang(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

You owe more oil blocks does not mean you owe more oil industry. The block means you sell the right for oil company, majority own by whites to use it so No, I would not agree yoruba or hausa owns the oil. I would agree that whites contribute the most to the FG account from that side.

U no well seriously..

6 Likes

Re: What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? by Ikechukwu48: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
93xtr33r:
Alayeism

grin grin grin grin

You see Wetin I dey see.

What do you contribute solely and they are busy screaming seaport that they aren't even the biggest users and also one claiming na them be the only buyers for igbo goods grin grin grin

Una see Wetin I dey see. One simple question...na hard work.

Sad thing is I even gave permission to your yorubas in NC contribution to speak as well. Still na hard work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Those Who Want Oyegun Out As National Chairman Are Targetting Buhari --dr Chris / Dele Momodu: Abiola Taught Me To Fish In International Waters / FCT Minister Nyesom Wike Still In Charge Of PDP Excos In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.