Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims (12295 Views)

Boko Haram Now Disguise As Herdsmen In Benue, Taraba - Senate / Breaking: Boko Haram Now Have A New leader(photo) / Boko Haram Now Collecting Ransome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by valicious1(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2011
@Bliss4lyf your comment has got absolutely nothing to do with the post. IMO since they all ( muslims) have the same ideaology, they shouldn't be all tensed up when they are being called boko haram.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by ekaubong: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2011
dis is kinda GOOD O, atleast with diz dey'll go call their foolish brothers to order, rubish!
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by fatimot: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2011
Everybody supporting this development is very very dumb. If u think calling muslims boko haram will solve this problem then u need to go back to school.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by fatimot: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2011
Everybody supporting this development is very very dumb. If u think calling muslims boko haram will solve this problem then u need to go back to school.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by Pukkah: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2011
This is getting more complicated. No one is sure yet of where this may lead the country.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by fatimot: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2011
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by deltalife(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2011
Excelboi:

you are so useless and ignorant, every muslim country in the world is not peaceful? No comment, shanty life no good. @ op, hmm this is disastrous. What is their gain if they indulge in calling muslims name? They are playing a dangerous game. When trouble start naw,they should remember they caused it all.

Delta state is my own land so I am sure of what could be posible, so nothing, no threat one bit. Islamic heartlesness, Violence and nonsense can never work against us and you know that.

Now what has Islam benefited you in person?

And why are muslims so violent- speach and otherwise?

Think about it guy    !
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by neyostica: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2011
I dey laff in boko haram,
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by deltalife(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2011
Excelboi:

you are so useless and ignorant, every muslim country in the world is not peaceful? No comment, shanty life no good. @ op, hmm this is disastrous. What is their gain if they indulge in calling muslims name? They are playing a dangerous game. When trouble start naw,they should remember they caused it all.

Delta state is my own land so I am sure of what could be posible, so nothing, no threat one bit. Islamic heartlesness, Violence and nonsense can never work against us and you know that.

Think about it guy!
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by badmrkt(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2011
i'm planing to kill all the Hausas around me tongue.i dnt f**ckn care if they'r muslims or not, Hausas are so wicked angry
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by daomi(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2011
Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by igbogolo: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2011
saintneo:

enyi a gini mere i ji akpo aha m. i wonder what heat we are feeling. Are we faning the fire so as to consume us all? Or are we going to intelligently remove this Black Hole trying to engulf everyone.

nwanna, southerners have been feeling the heat in the north, its only fair for the northerners to feel the same heat in the south so that they do go having this mentality that violence and religious intolerance is an exclusive preserve of their religion or their tribe.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2011
not good grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by gentlegg(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2011
Honestly Islamic religion is the one of the greatest evil engulfing the world today. I keep asking myself; why is islam so violent and destructive? I really don't know yet. I keep wondering how a sane man can be indoctrinated so as to suicide-bomb himself. I wish there will be a way to wipe out this destructive islamic religion from this world.

The world economic problem was indirectly caused by islamic religion, americans wasting billions of dollars daily fighting this destroyers. I have even (perhaps) unfortunately grown this resentment against the hausas/moslems, my instinct now perceives them as potential danger anytime any of them comes around me.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by sley4life(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2011
The name is worth it 4 them. We cant leave with terrorist
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by kwelluu: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2011
I can't stop laughing,so u southerners thnk all of us(muslims) r boko haram members/or have d same ideology?wow.I have never bn against splitting d country,u can stay there raping ur sisters nd do ur cultism, 1 thng that u guyz hate islam about is because u envy us, the white man came to nigeria nd met u without religion,education nd sense of living,ur grand parents were wearing leaves nd fytn the nxt clan over land nd water, @ that tym we(north)had our emirs nd an administrative structure,business route stretching to the nile,nd an empire with 1 voice,how on earth will u thnk we r comfortable, there is nothing islam prohibits that is natural benefiting to us, so pleeeeaaassseee if u thnk we need u,u guyz shud wake up!!!and to add more,islam doesn't have a region, wallllaaaahi an igbo muslim is the same to me as any other muslim so m not into this regional dichotomy
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by Otseh: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2011
Northerns are not the only muslims in Nigeria, as such calling all muslims boko haram is wrong. Boko haram members are not muslims, they are out to destroy Islam. They persecute muslims and pretend to be muslims.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by udokpuenyi(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2011
This is no longer a funny issue, few day days ago
one boy jokingly called his friend Boko haram at Maloney str Obalande, near firstbank and and the people around started running, one woman abandon her money and ATM card and pick race
I no lie, i tear race join them, cos i m still xpecting my 20 feet container from china and i no wan die before the stuff arrive naija.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by igbogolo: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2011
kwelluu:

I can't stop laughing,so u southerners thnk all of us(muslims) r boko haram members/or have d same ideology?wow.I have never bn against splitting d country,u can stay there Desecrating your sisters nd do your cultism, 1 thng that u guyz hate islam about is because u envy us, the white man came to nigeria nd met u without religion,education nd sense of living,your grand parents were wearing leaves nd fytn the nxt clan over land nd water, @ that tym we(north)had our emirs nd an administrative structure,business route stretching to the nile,nd an empire with 1 voice,how on earth will u thnk we r comfortable, there is nothing islam prohibits that is natural benefiting to us, so pleeeeaaassseee if u thnk we need u,u guyz shud wake up!!!and to add more,islam doesn't have a region, wallllaaaahi an igbo muslim is the same to me as any other muslim so m not into this regional dichotomy

i get am before NO BE PROPERTY! so yoruba muslims are also not looked down upon by the northern muslims who think they sired mohammed himself. we envy islam? really? lol

where is the so called administrative structure when all the north does is to sire almajiri's and poverty? and what administrative structure did the so called white man meet when they came to nigeria? so why dont you go to the desert north and further stretch your 'business' route to your extinction.

Mr man, dont come here to ridicule yourself. abeghold your side oh before i vex and come after your head.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by maasoap(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2011
Don't start a war that you can't win. Don't start any action that can backfire at anytime. Are you aware that there are higher number of Southerners living in the North than the Northerners living in the South? Look at what happened last week Monday when muslims were massacred and its consequences.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by igbogolo: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2011
udokpuenyi:

This is no longer a funny issue, few day days ago
one boy jokingly called his friend Boko haram at Maloney str Obalande, near firstbank and and the people around started running, one woman abandon her money and ATM card and pick race
I no lie, i tear race join them, cos i m still xpecting my 20 feet container from china and i no wan die before the stuff arrive naija.

lol! abeg no make me pour coffee on myself bros, lol
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by AfroBlue(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2011
Seems like the plan of the former colonial master is working just fine. Soon there will be civil war in Naijaland and they will put in a puppet government and sit back and collect the spoils.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by dublinkmy6: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2011
fatimot:

I think you should be happy that it is mere name calling at the moment. If the situation were the other way round, will muslims resort to just name calling? Hell no. It would surely be violence for violence - even more brutal violence. By the way, the only numb elements on this thread are: 1) Boko haram, fatimot, and the islamic religion that encourages it's followers to be hostile and dangerous to the society.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2011
Speaking as a Deltan, I see this as a very bad development. Calling every Muslim or every Northerner "Boko Haram" is equivalent to a foreigner calling every Nigerian a fraudster or a suicide bomber. It's very wrong and should be condemned in the strongest possible terms.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by deltalife(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2011
You are not a true muslim, that is one. Can you tell one good benefit of islam pls?
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2011
We need to avoid a tendency to generalize, especially on an issue as sensitive as this. The actions of a couple hundred extremists who kill even in the month of Ramadan should not be used to judge the 80 million or so Muslims in Nigeria.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by teemon: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2011
HNosegbe:

We need to avoid a tendency to generalize, especially on an issue as sensitive as this. The actions of a couple hundred extremists who kill even in the month of Ramadan should not be used to judge the 80 million or so Muslims in Nigeria.
foolish talk!
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by thimbook2(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2011
interesting development! kinda ironic, dontcha think? towel-head wannabes up nawth macking christian peeps all these while and nobody begs 'em muguns to stop in the southern muslim community; then they get called names alone south here and they wanna start talking 'bout abuse?
i've always felt there was some serious ish wrong with their philosophy anyway, same fellas all up in here b'out getting rewards for snuffing out "infidels i.e. you/me non-muslim ones" and yet tryna sell me the "Islam's-a-religion-of-peace" line, take the contradictions and shove 'em up your %%^$ sir!
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by vinkela(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2011
our people say that an elder does not stay in the house and allow a goat give birth in the public.The northern elders couldn't stand up against boko haram when it started instead they politicized the whole issue and were talking as if they have water in their mouth when asked to comment on the issue.Now an average southerner thinks every northerner supports Boko haram.It about time a sovereign national conference is held
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by IbroSaunks(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2011
deltalife:

Think about it guy!
You truly know NOTHING about Islam, and with all due respect need to do ur research before u start insulting us on nairaland.
teemon:

foolish talk!

And hows that foolish talk?
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by Abujabir24: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2011
dose of u dat think dis is beta for we muslims must be very mad. i had d same encounter wit a bus driver wen i was in phc 2 weeks ago. we met in a traffic, i was in my car and he was in his bus, he just looked out d window and shouted see as u resemble boko haram, i retaliated by saying u u com resemble militant. we continued arguing until i overtook him and dissappeared. so dose of u saying we deserve it are seriously insane and mad. its even d muslims dat are been killed in maiduguri not christians so stop supporting dis babaric act by d deltans and be good citizens.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by Afam4eva(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2011
This is not right. Stereotyping every muslim as "boko haram" is like calling every Nigerian a fraudster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tight Security In Maiduguri As Senate President Visits / PDP Suspends Former Niger Governor, Babangida Aliyu / I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.