Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims (12296 Views)

Boko Haram Now Disguise As Herdsmen In Benue, Taraba - Senate / Breaking: Boko Haram Now Have A New leader(photo) / Boko Haram Now Collecting Ransome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by dublinkmy6: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2011
Muslims are such damn hypocrites. I have one in my office and whenever boko haram is mentioned, the most she does is to smile or crack a joke with it. She wasn't even happy when Osama bin laden who killed, likewise some aboki on my street didn't open shop the day after the death of Osama. You see that? You come on here and you see muslims defending the bas.tards, yet they want us to assume that they don't like what is happening. what a negative corelation? They deserve any name calling they get. After all, the all accept the quran and it's teachings. And if they do, why not call ALL of them what they are? TERRORISTS!the all accept the quran and it's teachings. And if they do, why not call ALL of them what they are? BOKO-HARAM. And it is the trutht. After all, the all accept the quran and it's teachings. And if they do, why not call ALL of them what they are? TERRORISTS!the all accept the quran and it's teachings. And if they do, why not call ALL of them what they are? BOKO-HARAM. And it is the truth
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by peckhamboi: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2011
islamrules:

Yes typical of you.

When muslims want to criticize christians, they hide in the back of atheist

Where did I criticize christians I said they are both as bad as each other, you are the one criticizing only muslims by the way.

You need to learn more about Odu Ifa, it doesn't hold any enemies. It's only between you and your creator. I can help you if you are interested.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by hercules07: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2011
@Islamrules

I see you have nothing to say about the invasion of Iraq.

I know persians are not arabs, they are have more in common with the west than arabs, by the way there are shiites in other parts of the arab world, they do not only exist in Iran (Google is your friend).

Peaceful demonstration my behind, if you demonstrate and you are told to move, if you do not, force will be used on you, try demonstrating in the US and not listen to riot police when you are asked to move.

I agree that churches and pastors were killed but can you compare it to Imams that have been killed and the number of muslims killed by Boko Haram?

As per the oil deal, please use google or check out http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-09-01/middle-east/29953280_1_oil-reserves-oil-production-libyan-oil-fields

My last statement talks about the common man looking out for what he will eat and is not interested in killing any muslim or christian, it is the bigoted leaders that incite the few to kill and the US is supporting the same Alqaida elements it is fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.

@dublin

The bible also advocates violence, so, all christians are terrorists according to you, do not let your hatred mask your common sense, Osama is a hero to some, the US is also a hero to some and an object of hatred to others (1.5m people dead and counting in Iraq and Afghanistan).
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by islamrules(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2011
I see you have nothing to say about the invasion of Iraq.
I dont have anything to say to Iraq. I dont know why Bush had to go there. I am not a blind/hardened debater. I argue with fact. I dont have any fact regarding Iraq. What I can see here is Bush Family/Saddam Hussein enemity.

I know persians are not arabs, they are have more in common with the west than arabs, by the way there are shiites in other parts of the arab world, they do not only exist in Iran (Google is your friend).
Now, thank God you mentioned google. Now google "the origin of the persians" google will tell you it is Iran (Formerly called Persia) and Iraq (formerly called Babylon) You still have a lot to learn. Yes Shiite (Persians) are evrywhere! Just as the way Jews/Judaism is everywhere (Their Origin is Israel) but Jews are many in UK, US, Europe. But Jews birth is Israel. U need to be trained/lesson

Peaceful demonstration my behind, if you demonstrate and you are told to move, if you do not, force will be used on you, try demonstrating in the US and not listen to riot police when you are asked to move.

The whole country says they dont want a leader anymore. His responsibility is to conduct a contributory election as to oppose his self imposing system.
Government 101: A leader is expected to be serving the masses not God the masses. When the masses says "Ur service is no more required" then he has to leave. The same thing happened in Tunnisia/Egypt. For God sake, why dont you muslims speak/face the truth for once?

I agree that churches and pastors were killed but can you compare it to Imams that have been killed and the number of muslims killed by Boko Haram?
Yes Imams speaking against them. It is logical. It is in the quran that a muslim must not make friend with infidels. That explains the killing of Imam.

As per the oil deal, please use google or check out http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-09-01/middle-east/29953280_1_oil-reserves-oil-production-libyan-oil-fields
Now below is quote from the link posted above
On August 29, the Italian oil giant ENI signed its own deal with the NTC to restart its oil production in Libya and restart a major gas pipeline running from the Libyan oil fields under the Mediterranean to Italy.
It shows France and Italy has been transacting oil with Gaddafi before. So they are just renewing the contract due to change in administration. There is nothing special here. Thank God for Internet. The way you posted it was as if France will be getting free oil.
Now google this "Countries buying Libya oil before the war". You will be amazed who you will see on number 1 and 2.

My last statement talks about the common man looking out for what he will eat and is not interested in killing any muslim or christian, it is the bigoted leaders that incite the few to kill and the US is supporting the same Alqaida elements it is fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.

US is supporting Libyas. For the fact that US is supporting Nigeria governement doesnt mean US is supporting Boko-aram. It is true that boko-arams are part of Nigeria, but that doesnt mean US will now be enemy of Nigeria. Al qaeda is in all Arab/muslim country. US cannot because of that hate all arabs.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by boyo123(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2011
i dont blame the xtians they are all fools and ignorant
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by dublinkmy6: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2011
@ Hercules07, spare me that ''common sense" talk if you cannot apply it yourself in your post. You seem to be speaking 4rm ur behnd. Go read all my earlier posts on this thread then, come back and tell me all you have learnt so far. Stop dragging this discussion back to where it started. And if only you did fulfill your earlier wish of ignoring the thread altogether, it would have been so nice really. Abi d tin stil dey pain you? Sorry o! But just be happy that christians are not as myopic and foolish or stupidly wicked and heartless like you guys or it would have been a very different scenario. But just be happy that christians are not as myopic and foolish or stupidly wicked and heartless like you guys or it would have been a very different scenario.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by okstol: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2011
Some people are really funny. How can a man who has ruled a country for 42 years and the governed says they don't want u again. Then, some peeps are comparing that with the blood sucking cannibals called boko haram?. @Fellis and co, plz for pet's sake, say wrong of evil. Even if its written in the hadith, common sense prevails over that. @Islamrules, tanx a million times for ur wonderful explanation cum lecture to Fellis and co. Nigerians will only support BH when they starts fighting our common enemy who are political megalomaniacs and not their fellow beings just of a god whom u ve not heard from or met b4.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by hercules07: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2011
@dublin

Muslims are such damn hypocrites. I have one in my office and whenever boko haram is mentioned, the most she does is to smile or crack a joke with it. She wasn't even happy when Osama bin laden who killed, likewise some aboki on my street didn't open shop the day after the death of Osama. You see that? You come on here and you see muslims defending the bas.tards, yet they want us to assume that they don't like what is happening. what a negative corelation? They deserve any name calling they get. After all, the all accept the quran and it's teachings. And if they do, why not call ALL of them what they are? TERRORISTS!the all accept the quran and it's teachings. And if they do, why not call ALL of them what they are? BOKO-HARAM. And it is the trutht. After all, the all accept the quran and it's teachings. And if they do, why not call ALL of them what they are? TERRORISTS!the all accept the quran and it's teachings. And if they do, why not call ALL of them what they are? BOKO-HARAM. And it is the truth

This was your statement on top of the page, calling muslims terrorists when the same label can be applied to christians. I see you did not see where I stated that I am a christian, when muslims kill it is ascribed to their religion, when christians kill it is either political or ethnic, why not come out and say you hate muslims, at least we will know where you stand.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by islamrules(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2011
This was your statement on top of the page, calling muslims terrorists when the same label can be applied to christians. I see you did not see where I stated that I am a christian, when muslims kill it is ascribed to their religion, when christians kill it is either political or ethnic, why not come out and say you hate muslims, at least we will know where you stand.

Dont be timid! Why are you shy to be a muslim ? Afterall you are a muslim, you just pick a western name to come and deceive people here just the way islamrules is.

We are not dumb as u think we are!
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by hercules07: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2011
@islam rules

The origins of shiites is not Iran, Iran just has the largest population, are you telling me that Lebanese and Pakistanis have their roots in Persia? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_Islam#Origin_of_Shias.

@Ghaddafi, where did you see the whole country saying they do not want him again, yeah, you saw it on CNN and BBC and did a count, the same way the whole of Iraq did not want Saddam right? By the way, how long has that ally of the US in Saudi Arabia been in power? I am sure everybody in Saudi Arabia loves him, what of Museveni, why are they not bombing Uganda, afterall he has been killing his people for sometime too.

The US is supporting die hard islamists who support al qaida, do not worry, another afghanistan is about to happen two countries away from Nigeria, that was how the US supported bin laden and he turned against them.

So Imams are being killed because they are making friends with infidels, can you please give us a guide on where you got that and the context, shebi it is in the bible that you should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers, so if an extremist christian kills a pastor, it is because of that passage abi, better read your texts well next time.

On ENI, the two projects were cancelled by Ghaddafi, now they are restarting them immediately the rebels took over and that does not tell you some negotiations must have gone on with the rebels (rub my back I rub yours).
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by hercules07: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2011
@Islamrules

I have dealt with Nairaland members on the Auto section who know me very well and are aware of my religion, I do not need to lie about my religion on a faceless forum, you see you have muslims in your family, I do have in my extended family (as most yoruba people will) and I see that you can not tar all muslims with the same brush.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by islamrules(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2011
Where did I criticize christians Huh I said they are both as bad as each other, you are the one criticizing only muslims by the way.

You need to learn more about Odu Ifa, it doesn't hold any enemies. It's only between you and your creator. I can help you if you are interested.

What is the role of ESU and Black witches in ur Odu Ifa ? Stop dunking ignorance here!

Budah, Hinduism and others also know what enemity is.

Any religion emanating from human is bound to recognize opposition.

Life is good and evil! Stop decieving urself not us
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by islamrules(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2011
I have dealt with Nairaland members on the Auto section who know me very well and are aware of my religion, I do not need to lie about my religion on a faceless forum, you see you have muslims in your family, I do have in my extended family (as most yoruba people will) and I see that you can not tar all muslims with the same brush.

I get your point and its well transmitted!
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by hercules07: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2011
@Islamrules

Good, now go out there and have a nice day, it was nice "arguing" with you.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by profatom: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2011
boko haram isnt the prob, and firstly its not really a muslim group but u can call it a northern group, thier goal is to recieve the same amnesty niger/delta recieved, they want JONATHAN to bargain with them, and secondly some selfish leaders ar using it against GEJ GOV, BECOS THE NORTHERN PEOPLE NEW DEY DIDNT vote 4 him and how did he manage to win the elections, dats d only reason BOKO HARAM exist
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by itune1(f): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2011
I HATE ISLAMISM, MUSLIMSSSSSS WITH MY BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT, i wish they could all just die one day an go strait to hell where they will all end up anyway,
and i see a new nigeria, ISLAM FREE, virus free, satan free, (and if u take offence, u r a fool),
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by plappville(f): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2011

islamrules Yes, you are right.

But what about quran all muslims are reading ?

Its calling for the death of non-muslims. A good muslim must obey the quran. Which boko-aram are doing.

Those muslims that are not violent are not good muslims.

The good muslims are alqaida, Mujahideen, Boko-aram because they obey the will of allah.

Those fake muslims claiming to be peaceful are fake, their service will not be acceptable by allah.

I will rather be a christian than being a fake muslim, afterall I am not obeying the qurans teaching to kill people.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lepasharon:

Woow! shocked dis is really terrible wat is happenng in naija Oh! grin
When did dis one start??!!!
The west used to look at arabs funny and call them terrorists!Now nigerians are stigmatising hausas and calling them boko haram, Na wa OH!
nd hausas are gentle ppl oh it is dis islam garbage dat turns dem to sumthing else

So why dont they retrieve their steps?? Can't they read in the Arabians eyes how they have been used to distroy their country? If Nigeria was not among the Islamist country, all these bomb and killing for no dey happen.
Arabians hate Blacks to death, our Hauses stood so low to have been converted muslim, since then they know nothing than voilence because its the LCM of this religion called ISLAM.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by kpogede77: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2011
Hausa fulani muslim accepted that he was a Boko Haram in Warri when we asked him whether he was a Boko member. He thought it was a thing of pride to say I be Boko Haram. He foolishly agreed
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by nagoma(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2011
Of course this ins Nigeria where all criminals are representative of tribal and religious groups especially on Nairaland.
All Hausa/ Fulani Muslims are Boko Haram, all Igbo's are kidnappers , all Igbos are drug couriers, all Southerners are 419 fraudsters, all Edo women are pros.titutes , and women traffickers, all southerners are cannibals, all niger Delta people are MEND millitants. All Yoruba's are backbiters and hypocrites. That's Nigeria. There is nothing new in this post.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by musakas(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2011
i read here were some people are saying northerners no vote for jonatan,here are they statistics of the vote. jonatant win election with 23 million vote which 13 million from south east, south west and south east while he got 10 million from the north west ,north east and north central for your information.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by kpogede77: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2011
@Musakas
[b]If they voted for Jonathan as you claim then what was the need for the post election violence?
Pls my advice to Boko Haram is for them not to waste their time bombing the north, the quickest way for them to get their Islamic republic is to bomb the Niger Delta. The spontaneous reaction that will follow will give them their sharia republic immediately. Now our oil money is no longer being spent on development but rather on the fight against terrorism. Now they have gladly welcome Gaddaffi into their domain, a man rejected by his people. Mark my word FG is only buying time, Nigeria has damaged beyond repair, their is nothing any one can do about it. Nigeria is buying time because the oil is still pumping, what if the revers is the case. Any northerner planning to rule Nigeria should bury that thought. One drop of oil will not leave the south, with a northern president, Boko Haram will stop immediately and guess what? Niger delta will turn into Afganistan. Who is a fool , is it only BK that know how to plant Bombs? I dey laugh ooooooo Many Taliban will spring up in the Niger Delta to stop infidel northerners from partaking in the oil that Allah gave to us [/b]
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by francisj(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2011
kpogede77:

@Musakas
[b]If they voted for Jonathan as you claim then what was the need for the post election violence?
Pls my advice to Boko Haram is for them not to waste their time bombing the north, the quickest way for them to get their Islamic republic is to bomb the Niger Delta. The spontaneous reaction that will follow will give them their sharia republic immediately. Now our oil money is no longer being spent on development but rather on the fight against terrorism. Now they have gladly welcome Gaddaffi into their domain, a man rejected by his people. Mark my word FG is only buying time, Nigeria has damaged beyond repair, their is nothing any one can do about it. Nigeria is buying time because the oil is still pumping, what if the revers is the case. Any northerner planning to rule Nigeria should bury that thought. One drop of oil will not leave the south, with a northern president, Boko Haram will stop immediately and guess what? Niger delta will turn into Afganistan. Who is a fool , is it only BK that know how to plant Bombs? I dey laugh ooooooo Many Taliban will spring up in the Niger Delta to stop infidel northerners from partaking in the oil that Allah gave to us [/b]

gbam!
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by nzechu(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
Excelboi: What is their gain if they indulge in calling muslims name? They are playing a dangerous game. When trouble start naw,they should remember they caused it all.

I beg ur pardon, who caused it all.boko haram or d people callin names or the scriptural quotations that motivate boko haram or d inocent people dat die
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by aurenflani: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
Ournaija: This should serve as a lesson for all especially those few educated Northerners who come here to defend their brothers acts. It`s better to kill and stop small evil before it spread like wild fire and cause more harm.

Today everyone is pouring their hates on Northerners and Moslems because somehow the few educated/rich (elites) directly or indirectly used, encouraged, sponsored and instigate attacks on Christianity or Southerners. After each attack they shield those idiotic Almajiris from the law. Have you ever heard any of those idiots been brought under the law. They acted as if they have the monopoly of destruction. I have witnessed this in many occasions in the North. Nobody (I mean their leaders and scholars) condemed their evil doing in anyway. They were so hypocritical about it. I had to pack my bag and leave (leaving my millions behind).

My advise is for them to go back to their Mosques, villages and cities to re-orientate their brothers/sisters or else they will face more persecution from the Southerners. Call them to order, should Nigeria fail, the North will suffer more than Niger because they are so used to free money from oil proceeds.  As you can see, power, commerce etc have shifted south. Nothing is permanent my brother. The North brought this upon themselves. Evil is Evil.

See deltans crying like little girls. I wish the mainstream media like BBC Hausa service has reported this. But on a lighter note d deltans too are coping with being called militants. Some are calling igbos too kidnappers.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by aurenflani: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
kpogede77: @Musakas

Are you saying that you rigged jonathan into power?
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by ebere1712: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2012
Afro_Blue: Seems like the plan of the former colonial master is working just fine. Soon there will be civil war in Naijaland and they will put in a puppet government and sit back and collect the spoils.
There is nothing like naijaland. It is just naija, a political structure with no physical backing.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by ebere1712: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by Kindluv3(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2012
naija ppl pikin way say he mother nor go sleep make he try sleep make landlord nor give them quick notice......
as Muslims say we nor go rest their ppl nor go still get rest.... make una nor forget say Warri ppl can do ANY THING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi / Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor / Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.