Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny (9833 Views)

Natforce Recruitment And Training / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by godinser: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2007
Hi people, its quite unfortunate dat spring bank has still not called, its really very disheartning. I absolutely feel for all those dat are waiting to be called. Its actually a frustrating experience, i was once in the same shoe but the Good Lord just blessed me with a job on Mon 27th Aug 2007. I am now with VIRGIN NIGERIA undergoing training.

I waited for Spring Bank for a very long time all most a year after writing test, 3 stages of interview just like we all did and d wait still continued. As God will have it, VIRGIN NIG clicked.

People, just be rest assured dat the same God is still working, its jus a matter of time. If Spring bank is meant for you, it will surely come, if its God's will that He is preparing you for another place jus like he has done for some of us initially waiting for Spring bank, He will still surprise you with even a better place.

It is my prayer and believe dat u all will get placed somewhere.
Cheers all, and best of luck.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by Lagoseko(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2007
Congrats and dont forget to pray for us.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by mokpas: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2007
My broda congrats, i wish am in shoes but God has a plan for all of us.Let us forget spring and begin to apply for other jobs, those guys are not serious.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by akp: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2007
Hi godinser,

congrats! im happy for u.

Prospects, do u guys have any up date/s?

Moon, where are u talk to us?
Cheeers grin
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by LanreDaMan(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2007
Congrats Godsiner,

But Let me mention here that my Cousin got a Call from the HR of Spring bank earlier this week , They Complained that They couldnt find any of his credentials and that he should make them available that day. Well he evntually got to V.I round 3.30 and submitted them.

And he is 27 years old so I guess the maximum age is 27.

He was told they are still "SCREENING" and they will call the final Candidates soon.

I guess that should calm some nerves (Especially Mokpas)
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by Matured26(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2007
congrats godinser,
I wish you the very best in life
Don't forget to pursue a career path of your own.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by portune: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2007
please lanredaman, how did your cus arrive at the27 mark ? DID ANY ONE TELL HIM THAT OR HE JUST THOUGHT SINCE HE IS 27, hes got no probs. I don't think age should at this time be a barrier. otherwise whats WRONG WIT 26.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by Everbright(f): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ portune 27 is the maximum age,so you are at advantage if you are below that.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by godinser: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2007
hi people thanks for the congratlatory wishes.
I want to stress that from my knowledge of Springbank, age has not been an issue so i advice that pple shd worry less on the age stuff. The renewed screening they are doing i understand is basically for fake credentials and those with f9 in maths and English.
Pple, like i said b4, jobs could be delayed but will surely come, the issue is the timing.
Peace.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by Afroprince(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2007
OK guys,God DE, just got an info De are typing the letters now,God's grace 1st week of sept. will be our month but which one be dis age issue now?I'll be 2 by sept hope wont be affected o!
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by Afroprince(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2007
twenty eight i meant
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by PIKI: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2007
For ypur information spring bank has never told any one the age limit,People should
stop sharing anxiety.They will call all eligible persons that have the necessary qualification needed. The good lord will alway remember his people.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by Akinbaba(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2007
godinser when did you write your first test for virgin nigeria, cos i wrote their first test in january and the second in march.i passed both but av not been called for an interview till date.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by akp: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2007
Hi guys,

Any news?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by Emekagina: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2007
godsinger my man congrats 2u,mokpas whats up uv been rather 2 silent of late wots up with u,abi u don leave us,meanwhile afroprince can we all share ur source of info with us, in as much as we all pray 2 da gud Lord 4 dis 2 be true,but we must all admit however bitter it may be that most info we hv gotten on dis forum regarding springbank n calling us have all been speculative,by da way let me mention dat i called da glo line dis morning,n da best info i got was dat we wld be called wen they r tru,n afroprince i really hope its dis week like u said cos we r all gettin fedup,comeon fair is fair,but dis aint fair springbank,n pls disregard da age stuff it`s just a pack of bull, takia all
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by ogoogirl(f): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2007
hi bros and congrats. we have waited for this job for a long time and i belive that God will surely see us true. i got a call frm one of the managers that i shd prepare for my training that frm their last meeetin this sept is our month of trainin and my bros in the house i only ask God to give us the grace to c our letters this month. i believe that God must surely c us true .
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by mokpas: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2007
Well, have not been able to reply because i left everything for God.My friend in the bank said he called the deputy HCM last week and was told that they are working on our papers and will soon get across to us. Lets keep praying, am tired and worried but i take solace in the fact that God knows the end from the beginning.If i am alive today, i think there is hope.God can do it, lets keep praying.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by godinser: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2007
Hi Akinbaba, i wrote my test with VIRGIN in Feb 2007, though it was in Abuja @Chelsea Hotel. We had several stages of interview before now. Well if you said you did urs in Jan and passed then be rest assured dat you could be called @ any time. The experience here is dat it takes a while most times before successful candidates are called. Except in some cases.

On Springbank, it is absolutely very certain dat the whole game of waiting will elapse in dis month of September. The source i had while i was also waiting just informed me yesterday that Spring will do the much awaited call dis month.

Pple, congrats in advance.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by akp: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2007
Godsinger,
How sure are you? I am actually positive about spring but we have always heard news/rumour of it happening this month or that month. Do u have a concrete and genuine information as to when we will be called?

Moon where are u now? Update us abeg!
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by ogoogirl(f): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2007
hi moon where are u ? can we get info frm u or wat/ are u so tied up with ur new postin that u forgot us in the house? anyway lets all trust God cos i know he will c us true. but meanwhile can someone tell me the amt for freshers in this bank let's see if it worths our waiting.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by akp: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2007
i learnt it's 70k
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by freewilla(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2007
please do tell me if virgin nigeria is still recruiting please, iwil like to know please, my name is olumide, and you can call me on 018769581 , thanks so much ,i really do appreciate this site,
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by mokpas: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2007
Who told is 70k, so u have not heard that they have reviewed the salary to 2.4m per annum.Why do u think am praying hard for them to call us.I was with my phone thru out today hoping that they will call us but i was dissappointed, when will the waiting end, i thut we will start with the corpers they retained but they ve started before us.Those spring bank really need new workers ? thats the big question cos if they need more hands they would have called since they have  resolve the problem.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by akp: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2007
2.4m is on paper my broda. how much is the total take home after all deductions? dats d question dat needs to be answered! who has the gist pls?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by danonyeka: 2:33am On Sep 05, 2007
lets keep our fingers crossed.The truth is that u are not the only one thats loosing in this exercise!!!!considering the rigorous interview stages we went tru,I believe we are all materials wc would have helped in the much needed repositioning of the bank.I beeleive so much in the bank thats why after the medicals i stopped searching any other place for job but i think iits time i reconsidered that stand and pray you do same while we wait to be called by our dream bank!!!!!Remenber prayer is the KEY
one luv
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by regenesis: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2007
Hello,it;s my first time with u guyz,congrats on ur destiny.here is a copy of my c.v .i;l be glad if u help me generate to opportuinities.tanx.Frank.

Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by gerryluv: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2007
i might not be a regular poster but i can tell u with all sense of responsibility that things are really been done by the bank. but the true of the matter is that we do not c d bank as an organization that is out to make money we are only concerned abt d salary package:assume dis scenerio u own a biz and u need to employ someone fast and u have betwn dis two options
1.to employ somebody wit a one year on the job experience and does not req further traing for nown take him as an entry level applicant
2.to employ sumbody wit no experience and send the person for training for 3weeks at ur own cost.

the truth is if the goal of my org is 2 make profit i will take d 1st option if d need is immediate then i will use the money made by 1 above to send d 2nd option for training in case of a vacuum in d future.

yes am one of the corpers dat has jus been retaind can u bliv dat my manager had to fight 4 me 2 be retaind in d branch he said he doesnt want anybody who he didnt train personally to come to his brn.according to him there is nothing like continuity so dat is why d bank deem it fit 2 sttle d corpers first becos they will not spend any money on them again for training but i assure u they r doin sumtin about u pple atleast one of ur kind was jus posted to my network on the 3rd of sept d same day we were askd to resume fully as corpers cum staff.so all u need is to be patient. chikena, forgive me am in one of d northern branches
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by akp: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2007
GERRYLUV,

Thanks for the information u shared. I appreciate it and believe others do too but can u tell us how much to expect as trainees in the bank. wink
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by mokpas: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2007
My brothers i ve started applying to other banks, i feel i ve a destiny with the banking industry.I advice u guys too to do same, ve attended fidelity bank interview and we were told that the next interview will be with the regional manager.Am even surprised that we ve to meet the regional manager, abi na so fidelity they recruit ?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by tochikc: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2007
RELAX U GUY
THEY WILL CALL
DEFINITLY.
JUST BE CALM
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by gerryluv: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2007
apk tx 4 ur confidence
as at august 23, 2007. wich was wen the last salary was paid for entry level was 1.2m after tax mind u this is however for those wit Bsc, but for those with HND its a little above =N=0.8m.
in the last meeting my regional director attended in lag. he told us that mgt of the bank ve agreed to approved the recommended review of 50% effective Sept. 23, 2007 so u do d mathematics, moreso ve in mind that after comfirmation dats is wen u wil be entitled 2 housing allow. n even leave wich all tins being equal takes place after 6 months wen ur references ve been comfirmed.alrite guys i wish all of us d very best.cheers, in case any of u is wait till u r called u can halla me on dis mail add. end4menow@yahoo.com. there i can give my fone i given out a lot of confidential stuff here so 4 dat reason cant give out my fone no. here hope u understand. bye akp(wud really like 2 hear from u)
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by akp: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2007
hi gerryluv,
please check ur mail box i sent u a mail.
cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Had Any Experience With A Fake Recruiter On Social Media? / What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? / Is This A Good Idea For Interview Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.