Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Do You Have A Hustle Story? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Have A Hustle Story? (9101 Views)

Need A Hustle / Hustlers!share Your Hustle Story / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by Greenback: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
OboOlora:
Yes I do but I won’t say it to motivate you.
If u like nor hustle, ur pikin go ask u wetin u de do when ur mates d hustle n hammer!
Come on,mehn,you gotta share your ideas...a lot of fellas have the money but they be lacking ideas... please kindly share,thanks
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by Allisgud: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
77star:

Please how could I get this done as I only have savings account in naira, or are they going to just transform it into dollar account?

Please, I await your response, thank you.
walk in to ur nearest branch and ask them they will tell you the requirements
On how to get dollar u will use bureau d change
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by Sweetvie: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hmm smiley
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by funkemary(f): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Majority of us us have such stories. I look forward to sharing my story on this platform someday.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by NACE13: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
slimthugchimee2:
When I was in my final year, I was so afraid of graduating because I didn't know what I could do with my life after school, but after finishing I couldn't graduate from school immediately,
because of some private matters so I decided to learning graphix design, from there I learnt printing, then I learnt signages

Today I have my own printing press and 3d signage company grin grin

I will be going to my nysc this year but atleast after I comeback I am not scared anymore cause I am ready for what's coming grin

Baba, you see that art, graphics and printing eh. It has always been my dream hustle. I print and customise t-shirts for occasions, events and orgs but I don't have tools in hand, I always give out the jobs to collect a small fee. I am currently saving hard to get a DI machine, heat press and for now 6ft printer to fully kick-start my own.

I really wanna learn that 3d signage. Where is your location? I am hoping we can connect.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by MasterShifu010(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
I planned to travel to my hometown for the Christmas festivities , so I started depositing any careless cash I had into a registered micro finance bank ranging from 500naira-1k , I started doing this around July 2022 , I went to withdraw the money by December 23, 2022. The money was almost 80k just like that , omo I just opened a new bank account deposited the money inside , I didn’t travel again , am still doing the depositing , let’s see how it goes , all these little cash we neglect, if you try to gather it after a long time you go shock

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2023
Irupetepete:
I immediately know this was an advert... Though not feasible but hardly possible with that salary

Pls what good saving app can you recommend for me
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2023
realestate99:

Seems this is more of a subtle advert for Microvest than your hustle story.

Evening, pls what good saving app can you recommend for me
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by Oyindamolah: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2023
77star:

Please how could I get this done as I only have savings account in naira, or are they going to just transform it into dollar account?

Please, I await your response, thank you.
Google Trove
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2023
Sirheny007:
Hustle story never ends, as long as you're hustling daily.
Maybe there's a degree to hustling?

What good saving app can you suggest pls
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2023
Irupetepete:
I immediately know this was an advert... Though not feasible but hardly possible with that salary

Please suggest for me a trusted saving app I can use 🙏
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by 77star: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Google Trove
Thanks, I'll do that.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by CrystalKelley: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2023
NACE13:

Baba, you see that art, graphics and printing eh. It has always been my dream hustle. I print and customise t-shirts for occasions, events and orgs but I don't have tools in hand, I always give out the jobs to collect a small fee. I am currently saving hard to get a DI machine, heat press and for now 6ft printer to fully kick-start my own.

I really wanna learn that 3d signage. Where is your location? I am hoping we can connect.

"It sounds like you have a passion for art, graphics, and printing. Customizing t-shirts for events, occasions and organizations has always been your dream, and you've been working hard to make it a reality by saving for the tools you need. It's great that you're taking the initiative to invest in a DI machine, heat press and a 6ft printer to fully launch your own business. Keep working hard, and you'll be able to achieve your goals."
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by Gabrielll(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
Good day Boss, I need some guidance pls.
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by GreaterFuture(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
Irupetepete:
Oh, didn't even see that! That explains it then..

The Guy is a Fool. 70k salary to do all that?? He even mentioned what helped him (still living with parents, peace of mind, no accommodation worries and Free, relatively more convenient transportation to work.... ) and is still asking why others can't save??

A capitalist, no conscience society! The owner collects money & pushes anything to FrontPage... Hence this Linda Posts on FP
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by GreaterFuture(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
FREEMADNESS:
My hustle story in a nutshell.

I supplied pure water to retail shops jst to fund my secondary education, quit after six months.
Hawked landphones in the street of Lagos jst to write my waec exam.

Got admission 2yrs later worked as a labourer in construction sites.

Long story short......

School no favour me, d struggle no easy also I jst jejely enta ONLINE asap.
Quick questions Pls*
1, what year period was that hawking WAEC and secondary school era?
Site work while in uni? Where and when pls?

Also when you say you "enter online", wdym? Which level be that? You still dey there till now?
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by NACE13: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2023
CrystalKelley:

"It sounds like you have a passion for art, graphics, and printing. Customizing t-shirts for events, occasions and organizations has always been your dream, and you've been working hard to make it a reality by saving for the tools you need. It's great that you're taking the initiative to invest in a DI machine, heat press and a 6ft printer to fully launch your own business. Keep working hard, and you'll be able to achieve your goals."

Yeah, indeed, I do. Thanks a lot. I appreciate the kind words.
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by FREEMADNESS: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Quick questions old
1, what year period was that hawking WAEC and secondary school era?
Site work while in uni? Where and when pls?

Also when you say you "enter online", wdym? Which level be that? You still dey there till now?

Don't think I can give direct ans to all ur questions. Let's just leave it da way
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by GreaterFuture(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
FREEMADNESS:

Don't think I can give direct ans to all ur questions. Let's just leave it da way
It's just two questions really, remove all the English..
What year was this? Also which level you mean by online? Is it Gee?
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by Rubyjade: 7:26am On Feb 08, 2023
undecided
blakkydikky:
you've said it all when you mentioned you're squatting with your parents,free bus,free call card and I'm very sure,free foods as well.
Re: Do You Have A Hustle Story? by Rubyjade: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2023
Allisgud:
u did not mention what u hv been getting from ur admirers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited / Vacancy For Web Developer (Expired!) / How Do I Know I Have Been Shortlisted For N-power Batch C Stream 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.