Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA (37490 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by africandollar: 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Wawu! All I can say is thumbs up lady! How you were able to keep calm while you executed your revenge is stuff from which legends are made. This goes to prove what one of my mentors, Jordan B. Peterson, said...that some of the calmest (quiet) people are also the most dangerous people should you ever wrong them! I wish you and the kids the best with your sojourn in the US.

3 Likes

Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by iamsolasoul(f): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
Beautiful story man Dey bring high blood if na only soup you Dey chop

So sad it hurts but sister get your oyaka bam bam

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by sixtuso(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
WoW kissthis is wow smiley I really felt for the lady and I support her actions. The man is really wicked. After the first one which is his cousin and second her wife sister. He the husband got everything he was looking for anyway.

2 Likes

Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by olenime(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
If this is real, then this is serious!

So, her sister go UK to continue f**king her sister husband then lied again that they both met at a store and was snubbed!

Chai! dont even know who to fear again in this life!!!!!

Shey na man abi woman??

In this life, just know what is good for you and move on!

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by djseanjohn77: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
eddie7:
I sold my husband’s house and relocated to the USA

PART TWO
Continued.....

As I was still going through my contacts, contemplating speaking to my best friend, something snapped in my head, ‘What is this sef? I am a full bred yoruba babe, we are strong and solid, no igbo man can mess me up this way, never. Bunmi, get up, clean your eyes and pamper your face with makeup, this man should be the one suffering, not you’. I thought to myself. I went into the bathroom, washed my face and put on some light make up, then watched a movie on Netflix. It was so difficult for me to concentrate, I was looking at the screen but wasn’t fully seeing the movie, my mind was running fast in thoughts.

Few hours later, my husband got back with the kids and his ‘cousin’. I greeted them with the warmest of smiles, gave him a tight hug and a peck, he felt so alright. I watched my kids as they narrated the fun they had with their father, just like the Netflix, I wasn’t seeing them, my mind was far gone. They had to tap me at intervals, to bring my mind back into the room. My husband noticed this and asked me if I was fine, I smiled broadly with an affirmative.

I had decided not to confront him or my sister. Since they did everything behind me, I had to also figure out how to move on, without letting him know. The rest of the trip was uneventful, I acted so cool and calm, it took the strongest will to remain calm, irrespective of the turmoil that was going on in my heart. My heart was running marathon, especially whenever I see him or speak to him. We were doing knakis like nothing happened. Before he went back, I gave him like never before, it was farewell, but he had no idea.

When he went back, I went on a selling spree. I contacted everyone I knew that knows people in real estate, and car dealers. His Range Rover was the first I sold, then sold my sister’s car that she parked in my compound, before traveling. It was a Mercedes Benz she entrusted in my care, with the papers. I sold all the landed properties he bought for my kids and I, including his own, the documents were with me. While all these were going on, I applied for yankee visa and got it on the first attempt, multiple entry, with an invitation from my best friend, that lives there with her husband, and quit my job. I still didn’t tell any single person what was going on. I didn’t want any advise, whether good or bad, it was my cross, I was carrying it with pride. So many times, I broke down in the car, in my room, in the shower, one time, at the supermarket. It wasn’t easy. He was my first love, my first everything, the heartbreak was so intense.

In all these, we were still communicating normally. He didn’t suspect anything, neither did my sister. 4 months after he left, I had sold everything that needed to be sold, remaining the house. It took a while for me to sell it, I put it on distress sale, with the properties in it. The day the sale was completed, I packed his ‘cousin’ and a few of her belongings and bundled her to his family house in Ajah, during the weekend of my travel. I told his mother that I was taking the kids to go spend the weekend with my parents, that I will be back to pick her on Sunday. Then, I settled my housekeeper and sent her back to her people, I had wanted to take her along, but she wasn’t granted visa. I moved my kids and our luggages to a hotel. We spent only 2 days in the hotel, before we left for Atlanta, U.S.A.

I left my car with my younger brother, packed my husband’s belongings and the rest of his ‘cousin’s’ belongings and told him to take it to his parents in Ajah, the day after we left. Before take off, I sent my husband a long voice note on WhatsApp, narrated everything I found out, told him all that I sold and settled myself. That I will remain his wife on paper, in Nigeria, but when I get to America, I will keep an open mind and find love again, as I will be living like a single mother with kids. That he is free to file for a divorce and find a way to send me the papers to sign, if he wants. Also, after 3 years, we will discuss plans for how he will be visiting, to see his kids, if he wants.

The last thing I would do is keep my kids away from their father, Never. Since the day we landed, till today. He has been begging me. If I hear say I share man with my sister again. Olóun maje. As for my sister, I completely cut her off from everywhere.

The End!

#COPIED

Good story, it was fun reading through. Your command of language was ok too. You did well. It's easy to think this wasn't fiction. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by pipnator00(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Made up story.. fake story.. it never happened.. and so?
What's the difference between this story and all the love story movies you watch?
They are all creatives... Whoever wrote this should be applauded.
He/she held the readers spell-bound without you being able to guess what's gonna happen next.
Whether made up story or not, the writing/story is good and the few minutes spent reading it was worth it.

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by Mindlog: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Zeezenho:

With her bitchy sister it was all planned in the family forget her mischievous story.

And the man is who is supposedly logical, didn't see the plan and he was comfortably having sex with his then future sister-in-law? shocked

Then his "cousin" who actually is his daughter and still having sex with the mother, who also set him up for that?

2 Likes

Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by padi94(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Omo, fear women
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by LordAdam16: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
jaxxy:

I didn't read were she said she used intimacy gadgets abi? A girl who loves her husband and wants to be faithful has safe options now bt it's not about those safe options bt having some self control.

People need to learn how to be celibate. Whether or not u have a partner or not.

Yes, I read that. Na obvious excuse to throw readers off the scent. She knows no informed person will fully believe that she loves $ex as much as she says she does and does nothing whatsoever.

That's why she admits she's a venerated $ex toy connoisseur. I'm saying that's not enough. If toys were that satisfactory, cheating and paternity fraud will not be rampant. After all, you can choose length, girth, texture, and stiffness; not to mention vibrations, intrusions, both at the same time. Yet many of us dey c married and "serious gfs" when dey play away match.

E kon b say you travel leave am for all these men when their eye dey shook.

If you want to be celibate, you're doing that for yourself. You can't reasonably expect others to be. And that's the bone of contention. Look around you. People lie, are tribalistic, act in their self-interest in virtually everything, but you expect them to make an exception for $ex. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

In fact, read in between the lines of her story. She said a woman whose husband is abroad can never be wrong. So you call her while she is getting railed, she did not pick. Na you as man go still apologize. Dem go dey expose themselves, una go still run interference for them.

Anyhow sha, a word is enough for the wise. Una wen dey believe anything when human being with soft voice and protruding mammaries tell una, kwantinue. Earth will continue rotating whether your partner cheats or stays faithful.

-Lord
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
ORIAYO70:

She did not force him

She spell it out that she wanted her wards to study abroad...

She is the one that force the hubby to be knacki g the sister too.

Use head jare, let's blame the promiscuous man

How many white do you see that want their wards to school in Nigeria......

Sense of ownership is what fix things not is better somewhere else.....
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
VULCAN:
When Patriotism is being used to conceal envy

Envy about what? Do u know if I leave in the abroad....
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by foxxydude: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
👅😎😁😍😊😭🙏
I no know say Nairaland don dey supports emojis grin
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by grandstar(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
When my cousin's wife in Nigeria found out her husband in the UK was in a serious relationship with a big Yoruba baby over there and planned to even marry her, she started disposing of his goods.

Worse, I think she reported him to the authorities there that he was an illegal and came back to Nigeria penniless. He was able to recover his BMW she sold.

She now traveled first to Ireland with their 2 kids and later settled in the UK. This all happened circa 2006.

My cousin has never gone back, and was even denied a visa when he applied about 3 years ago.

My cousin is a chronic womanizer. He sees nothing wrong in sleeping around as a married man.

His mother died in 2015 and his wife and kids came temporarily for the funeral. They tried to rekindle their love and save their marriage. However, the wife senses he hasn't changed and his kids don't feel he is committed enough to their welfare.

Last I heard was that she wanted a divorce.

2 Likes

Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by jaxxy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
LordAdam16:

Yes, I read that. Na obvious excuse to throw readers off the scent. She knows no informed person will fully believe that she loves $ex as much as she says she does and does nothing whatsoever.

That's why she admits she's a venerated $ex toy connoisseur. I'm saying that's not enough. If toys were that satisfactory, cheating and paternity fraud will not be rampant. After all, you can choose length, girth, texture, and stiffness; not to mention vibrations, intrusions, both at the same time. Yet many of us dey c married and "serious gfs" when dey play away match.

E kon b say you travel leave am for all these men when their eye dey shook.

If you want to be celibate, you're doing that for yourself. You can't reasonably expect others to be. And that's the bone of contention. Look around you. People lie, are tribalistic, act in their self-interest in virtually everything, but you expect them to make an exception for $ex. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

In fact, read in between the lines of her story. She said a woman whose husband is abroad can never be wrong. So you call her while she is getting railed, she did not pick. Na you as man go still apologize. Dem go dey expose themselves, una go still run interference for them.

Anyhow sha, a word is enough for the wise. Una wen dey believe anything when human being with soft voice and protruding mammaries tell una, kwantinue. Earth will continue rotating whether your partner cheats or stays faithful.

-Lord

I agree with most of what u said and yeah I know people will not choose thesame choices not matter how good, correct or even beneficial it migh be.

I done Ldr I know what obtainable there, been there and done that, the lies and the bullshit bt i also know people can be sincere in it if they want to and I know why most people sometimes aren't faithful. if u understand human psychology.

I don't expect everybody to pick same choices bt I do know u should know who u are with and by that know what they are capable of. This man was cheating even b4 he left so apparently its not even about any long distance. He just an irresponsible Goat especially if he also fathered the sisters child. And this is why I say cheating is a character Flaw and an intentional habit picked up for purely selfish reasons.

Cheating can also be a mistake or a habit bt it remains a character Flaw that the cheater must 1st admit to him or herself to get help and correction.

On if the lady cheated or not we can only assume bt my instincts tell me she didn't cos women cheat for either love, material/status benefits or sexual satisfaction and All of which she has covered and well Catered for already.

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by Emmanuel909090: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
You can forgive and welcome your sister and her baby home.
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by Starz825(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
meobizy:
When story plenty like this, you are not wrong to call it fake.
Story dey long na normal level ..

All what she wrote up there is about her 10 years life experience ...so you expect make he no come long

2 Likes

Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by stallionng: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
Wow,good suspense filled write up that lays in-between reality or fiction.
Powerful writer

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by Allisgud: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Shine ya eyes don't go and fall for a yahoo boy pretending to love u because of all that money in ur account

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by ultimateprof: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Enjoyed reading this, when the remaining part is released let me know! 🙏
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by ukaface(f): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Omo

I love her
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by fx45(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Austriaopen:
I made sure I completed the reading.

This is a real life story and not a framed one. I salute her maturity and courage.
The story is as fake as Tinumbu's birth certificate
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by LordAdam16: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
jaxxy:

I agree with most of what u said and yeah I know people will not choose thesame choices not matter how good, correct or even beneficial it migh be.

I done Ldr I know what obtainable there, been there and done that, the lies and the bullshit bt i also know people can be sincere in it if they want to and I know why most people sometimes aren't faithful. if u understand human psychology.

I don't expect everybody to pick same choices bt I do know u should know who u are with and by that know what they are capable of. This man was cheating even b4 he left so apparently its not even about any long distance. He just an irresponsible Goat especially if he also fathered the sisters child. And this is why I say cheating is a character Flaw and an intentional habit picked up for purely selfish reasons.

Cheating can also be a mistake or a habit bt it remains a character Flaw that the cheater must 1st admit to him or herself to get help and correction.

On if the lady cheated or not we can only assume bt my instincts tell me she didn't cos women cheat for either love, material/status benefits or sexual satisfaction and All of which she has covered and well Catered for already.

I really do not care if she cheated. Nor do I care about the guy. Dude made his bed. 5 kids from 3 different women that we know of. You dey fly your married baby mama go UK.

Only responded to your comment about character and cheating as well as you vouching for the woman because of her sob story.

I don't agree with your postulation about it being a character flaw and intentional habit. Maybe for certain folks. But there are a lot of "decent" people who succumb to "temptation" and then lead with the overused "no one is perfect" slogan. As for stuff people are capable of, do that for other things like stealing or backbiting, not $ex.

You know that saying, "everyone has a price". Something like that exists for $ex too. And unfortunately, when a woman has spent years crafting a pristine, pious, virtuous image to you; when she falters, she's likely to take it to the grave and will deny flatly. A woman's reputation is her greatest asset.

-Lord
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by Semaj77(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
eddie7:

Reason why the black African is still in the rubbish state they find themselves

The reason we are in this rubbish state is because we read what we shouldn't read and ignore what we should read , a prime example of what we shouldn't read is this write up.
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by Jackbaur88: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
If this story is true, then I must say the writer is a strong character to have played all through until she finalized her plans.

The truth is married men cheats a lot. I am single, but work with married guys, most of them sleep around with no rumours. I once asked one who we stay together in the same room, what if your wife does this same thing you're doing? He said may God punish the wife. I laughed and told him, you can see how selfish you are right?

The institution called marriage has been destroyed

2 Likes

Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by flourishing247: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
noonejustme:

This is where the story falls apart.
I don't think she can do that without the man's consent. Except property was built in her name.

People do that all the time. Blame the careless buyers.
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by faithfull18(f): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Men!
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by Awise09(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
obojememe:
is your story real….?
hard to believed?
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by ImoleNaija: 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
faithfull18:
Men!

Summary, pls grin.
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by Awise09(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
obojememe:
is your story real….?
hard to believed? shocked
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by Klass99(f): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by faithfull18(f): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Summary, pls grin.
Read, your gender has committed again 😒
Re: I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA by Zezit: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
Okonandmary:

Majority of black Americans are living a better life than many Nigerians.

Don't be deceived. Reports have it that up to 70% of Americans do not have up to $400 as saving. They practically live on credit while Nigerians purchase when they have saved up the money.
I like the Nigerian style. If I no get, I no get. I will work and save towards my projects, Instead of to take loan go pay school fees, buy house, car, furniture, pay rent and be paying debt all their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.