Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do (3372 Views)

She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by GeneraVieve: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
I have a business i am running currently in lagos,but i want to expand it so that i can increase my daily profit. The problem now is that i have no money to expand as i spent heavily to set up the place and running it. I spend daily on fuel bcus my area lacks light most of the time. I even spend on repairs and other things. I havent used loan apps before and i dont know if they will give me the amount i need since it is my first time.
I have heard about some microfinance banks that give loan like lapo but i have also read some negative reviews about them. I dont know if it will wise to try them out. I can repay the loan since i make profit daily and more on weekends. I just want to expand my business so that i can get more profit from it. Please if you have idea how the loan thing works with lapo kindly share. Or if you know any other better way i can access a loan.
Thanks
Sorry about the subject

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by Sonnobax15(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by seanery: 1:51am On Jan 23, 2023
You be idiot

6 Likes

Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by Lifestone(m): 1:56am On Jan 23, 2023
seanery:
You be idiot
At least he got your attention with the title of the thread. You rushed wanting to hear gists. Hahahaha

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by mmadu4: 2:54am On Jan 23, 2023
op you will die before your time . for this foolish post

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by Janesouthall: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2023
OP....I beg you in the name of what ever you serve...leave lapo alone because you won't like the repercussions of you fail to meet up on your end of your agreement with them.

Focus on your business...try building on it with the daily income...cut ur expenses as much as possible.

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by me4323753: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2023
op you no try o.

but leave lapo alone
borrow from access bank if you’ve been using it before.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by Jeferious: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2023
Janesouthall:
OP....I beg you in the name of what ever you serve...leave lapo alone because you won't like the repercussions of you fail to meet up on your end of your agreement with them.

Focus on your business...try building on it with the daily income...cut ur expenses as much as possible.
Your second paragraph....I used to think like you, until I came to the understanding that there are heights in business that you'd either not reach, or take much longer time to reach...if you don't have a line of credit that you meet during times of financial need. Even Dangote borrows.

The main principles still remain...borrow what you can conveniently and comfortably repay, and make sure the borrowed funds are reinvested to generate more profits. Spend the funds wisely. I suggest you try AB microfinance bank if you really know what you want to do the funds

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by sanmisamuel: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2023
My brother, avoid lapo like a plague. Look into kuda microfinance bank for overdraft. If its for small transactions you need it for.

Carbon if you're looking for a lumpsum. I don't recommend them. But they are more reasonable to deal with. Interest rate is very high 5% per month

Renmoney is another one. They would borrow you. But you may not be happy with your self at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by Cholls(m): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2023
My brothers and sisters see how desperate someone's son is...
Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by grandstar(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
GeneraVieve:
I have a business i am running currently in lagos,but i want to expand it so that i can increase my daily profit. The problem now is that i have no money to expand as i spent heavily to set up the place and running it. I spend daily on fuel bcus my area lacks light most of the time. I even spend on repairs and other things. I havent used loan apps before and i dont know if they will give me the amount i need since it is my first time.
I have heard about some microfinance banks that give loan like lapo but i have also read some negative reviews about them. I dont know if it will wise to try them out. I can repay the loan since i make profit daily and more on weekends. I just want to expand my business so that i can get more profit from it. Please if you have idea how the loan thing works with lapo kindly share. Or if you know any other better way i can access a loan.
Thanks
Sorry about the subject

Try Fairmoney. They are very good.

As long as you prove honest with small loans, they can increase credit. Also, many a time, all they care about is that you service the loan.
Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nm
Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
You kon use misleading title.
Maybe we should give you a misleading advice too.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by Louis8796: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
How u now?
Lifestone:

At least he got your attention with the title of the thread. Your rushed wanting to hear gists. Hahahaha
Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by MiaBeer(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
GeneraVieve:
Thanks
Sorry about the subject
Do you need more reasons why you’re destined to be a perpetual loser? Look no further.
Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by AndroidAI(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
I am the only sane person in this forum.
Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by eteebanky1: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
You're such a chronic simp op, girl wey you suppose don lash her back and front since

Be a man
Re: This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do by imagrg(m): 12:04am On Jan 24, 2023
Lie lie kee you.

Which girl has been disturbing you?
GeneraVieve:
Thanks
Sorry about the subject

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Ass Bigger / My Experience With This Soldier Taught Me Sad Lesson About Flirting With Women / Chat Room: Guys, How Far Have You Travelled For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.