Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning (29102 Views)

Largest-Ever Container Vessel To Visit Nigeria Berths At Lekki Port / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion / Container Vessel Berths At Onne Port (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by akpumping7720(m): 5:11am On Jan 23, 2023
Lagos; a country in a country. Today's traffic go tie wraper.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by lovinagbad: 5:12am On Jan 23, 2023
TenHag:
God bless the outgoing President.

Obi will revamp the calabar and onne sea ports
Obi that can't revamp Anambra

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by cjudy(m): 5:12am On Jan 23, 2023
9jii:
Nigerians suffering will never go in vain after all everybody will rejoice soon.
May good crippled the IPOB/Obi evil agenda of ruling over patriotic Nigerians.
Same way he will crippled evil agenda of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 23, 2023
This was choreographed way too perfectly. The ship berthing perfectly coincided with the cow fucker coming to commission it ?

Yeah... lap it up sheep. You are easily convinced or you just enjoy your suffering and never ask questions.

I really don't care who the next president will be but this cow dung called Buhari needs to leave like yesterday
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by gasparpisciotta: 5:14am On Jan 23, 2023
Let’s give it to the man that knows the way.

2 Likes

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 23, 2023
meum:
Ibom deep seaport politics still stalling the completion of that project

Are you asking this as a Tinubu supporter? I ask this because I can sense this from your tone. Prove me right or wrong. I have a response for you based on your reply 😊

Listen to yourself. So you must know if a poster is a Tinubu fan or not before you respond to their comment?

Is it not obvious Tinubu is living rent-free in the head of haters like you?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:19am On Jan 23, 2023
9jii:
Nigerians suffering will never go in vain after all everybody will rejoice soon.

So Boko Haram and Fulani herdsman even Oduduwa nation agitators are uniting Nigeria right?

It beats my imagination how ur brain have degenerated. Kontinue shaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Emola12(m): 5:20am On Jan 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
buh you no love ur family abi Just dey play

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Emola12(m): 5:21am On Jan 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!! This is another great news to start the year. God bless Asiwaju Tinubu the Visioneer.God bless HE Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu. God bless President Muhamnadu Buhari
gang awon criminal

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by propsad4: 5:22am On Jan 23, 2023
The perfect time to become a Land owner in Ibeju-Lekki

2 Likes

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 23, 2023
Dmanlex:
Why building another Seaport in Lagos. Why not extend it to Onitsha and Calabar.

Pathetic begging the FG for this while continuing to shout "Nnewi has more billionaires per square meter than New York".

Do you see Lagos and her leaders begging or do they just get on with things exemplarily and innovatively staring from Tinubu who introduced public bonds as best-option solution for funding the provision of critical infrastructure ages ago while other leaders, including Obi and Atiku, looked on like mumus?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Emola12(m): 5:24am On Jan 23, 2023
Shelterfirst1:
Good, this is what we called achievement
after dey borrow 600bn from China and never pay back,,,,,you just dey play By God grace APC must leave ASO ROCK and Lagos

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 23, 2023
Ransomware:

This was choreographed way too perfectly. The ship berthing perfectly coincided with the cow fucker coming to commission it ?

Yeah... lap it up sheep. You are easily convinced or you just enjoy your suffering and never ask questions.

I really don't care who the next president will be but this cow dung called Buhari needs to leave like yesterday

Choreographed or not, this is about the superb and exemplary project delivered and how it is another success story that is a powerful advert for the superior leadership of Lagos.

You can attack Buhari elsewhere and in relation to other topics. Here, PMB is merely the master of ceremony.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 23, 2023
Dsalvo:

Choreographed or not, this is about the superb and exemplary project delivered and how it is another success story that is a powerful advert for the superior leadership of Lagos.

You can attack Buhari elsewhere and in relation to other topics. Here, PMB is merely the master of ceremony.
I practically don't care about Lagos state or any of its leadership structure. So don't think I am here to do that childish politics of name calling between Obi and tinubu.

I am talking about that cow fucker you people elected

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Father4all: 6:00am On Jan 23, 2023
When we have other seaports outside Lagos that should be develope.They are using politics to bring everything to Lagos. Other states should unite to devide this nonsense union that's isn't working
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Corrinthians(m): 6:03am On Jan 23, 2023
They're on their way...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Originalsly: 6:06am On Jan 23, 2023
Schrodinger2:

This is what visionary leadership is all about.

The ability to brainstorm, think critically, posit & pitch problem-solving ideas, with the insight to put forward a robust and sound-minded team to help you actualize real-life solutions is what BAT is embedded of.

Hence, this is a blatant example of when BAT tells you he's a thinker and doer,

Let me accept all you said is true of BAT .... that was yearssss ago. Does he still have all these qualities you are raving about? Do you realize he is no longer physically nor mentally on top of the mountain?.... that he is a just a few steps more to reach the bottom? I say no more.

@ topic ... it's great to have such a port ..... but is this really to our benefit as a nation? ... or more beneficial to others? What is the cost of the port and who do we have to repay? Is it ours and leased?... is it ours and a foreign company was contracted to operate it? ... is the income generated ours? Stacks and stacks of containers coming in with merchandise.... what is going out in return? If very little then we'll have a problem .

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by BreconHills(m): 6:13am On Jan 23, 2023
omowolewa:
Jakande Projects

You aren't even getting it right, it is Henry Stanhope Freeman the first Governor of the Lagos Colony, serving from 22 January 1862 to April 1865 that started this project grin

I hope you all recognize sarcasm when you see it grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Paentera(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2023
Originalsly:

Let me accept all you said is true of BAT .... that was yearssss ago. Does he still have all these qualities you are raving about? Do you realize he is no longer physically nor mentally on top of the mountain?.... that he is a just a few steps more to reach the bottom? I say no more.

@ topic ... it's great to have such a port ..... but is this really to our benefit as a nation? ... or more beneficial to others? What is the cost of the port and who do we have to repay? Is it ours and leased?... is it ours and a foreign company was contracted to operate it? ... is the income generated ours? Stacks and stacks of containers coming in with merchandise.... what is going out in return? If very little then we'll have a problem .

The port was built by Lagos State Government and will be self-sustaining while providing jobs for Lagosians and increasing the state's tax purse. The FG through Nigeria Ports Authority will get its own fees while Ministry of Finance through Nigeria Customs will earn revenue from duties & other taxes.

This is strictly structured for optimal operations and should aid the operations of the Lekki Free Trade Zone (LFTZ) also initiated by the LASG in conjunction with private operators.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Pabloma: 6:18am On Jan 23, 2023
omowolewa:
Jakande Projects
Ya father project ni .....mumu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Pabloma: 6:19am On Jan 23, 2023
9jvirgin:
Disgraceful set of criminals. Peter Obi we know.
Disgraceful set of minded criminals.....Asiwaju we know grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by mannobi(m): 6:21am On Jan 23, 2023
God bless Nigeria and only those who love the progress of the country but hipob people should seek their Afghanistan from cownu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by highoctane: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2023
omowolewa:
Jakande Projects

Someone laid a classical masterplan someone continues on what was laid, good for family, business, government, just name it.
Such vision and continuity got lost in Abuja, Imo State, even Sokoto where the visionary master plan and development leader Late Shehu Shagari came from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Nchenches: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2023
9jii:

God has already crippled Oduduwa Republic/Tinubu
sponsored from ruling Nigeria. God does not sleep when a drug trafficking baron was given APC presidential ticket.
No modern country on earth today would allow a former drug trafficking baron to be its president.

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by nedekid: 6:25am On Jan 23, 2023
9jii:
If you don't mention Obi ten times a day, seems your blokos wount stand. Guess you had to start early to perform over night. undecided
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by nedekid: 6:27am On Jan 23, 2023
Nice one.
But this one npa is running the place, hope it wount be the same jibity and confusion faced at normal ports?
I thought Lagos state will run the place.
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by joefelin2345: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2023
Nchenches:

God has already crippled Oduduwa Republic/Tinubu
sponsored from ruling Nigeria. God does not sleep when a drug trafficking baron was given APC presidential ticket.
No modern country on earth today would allow a former drug trafficking baron to be its president.

And where did you read that Tinubu was supporting creation of Oduduwa Nation in the first place? Why don't you limit yourself to your problem to him & don't join Oodua Nation to it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by nedekid: 6:43am On Jan 23, 2023
Originalsly:

Google search says the port is a ppp arrangement with tolarams group to build and operate the place for 45 years. Lagos has 20% and npa 5%, tolarams 75%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by odun51587: 6:49am On Jan 23, 2023
Is he the president or the governor? What concerns him with this?Is he the president or the governor? What concerns him with this?...
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by johnjose68: 6:49am On Jan 23, 2023
omowolewa:
Jakande Projects

E just dey pain u. Why are your governors not delivering Ojukwu projects grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) / 2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Buhari Carries First Child To Be Delivered At Kuchigoro, Named Muhammed Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.