Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning (29118 Views)

Largest-Ever Container Vessel To Visit Nigeria Berths At Lekki Port / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion / Container Vessel Berths At Onne Port (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 23, 2023
Ransomware:

I practically don't care about Lagos state or any of its leadership structure. So don't think I am here to do that childish politics of name calling between Obi and tinubu.

I am talking about that cow fucker you people elected

Not Buhari's fan either. In fact I am. Probably more relieved he is leaving than you are.

My point is that the topic is ordinarily one every progressive person should be happy about. PMB gaining the courtesy of 'cutting the tape' should not detract from what a great achievement the Lekki port is.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 23, 2023
meum:
Ibom deep seaport politics still stalling the completion of that project

Are you asking this as a Tinubu supporter? I ask this because I can sense this from your tone. Prove me right or wrong. I have a response for you based on your reply😊

Who be dis one? Wetin carry Jonathan come dat matter? Abi you no see dat one ni?

Dis una perceived cyber-war shows childishness.

Kiddo, this will be my only response to you as I can see you are looking for who to play with you in the mud. I can’t go that low with you. So shift!

You must be drunk or high bro. I am never your mate. Just telling you to stop your asinine and idiotic conduct.

A poster made a comment unrelated to Tinubu. You then quote him to ask if he is a Tinubu fan or not so as to know how you will respond to him.

Can you not see your own stupidity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by driand(m): 7:00am On Jan 23, 2023
This is nice, 👌

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by maxzzo1(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2023
EKONGKING:
Kudos to Lagos State, other states needs to sharpen their infrastructure.

Is it Lagos or FG by d way others like calabar, warri even Ondo Port are being frustrated by FG and d fuuny thing about this shipping route is that they will pass thru calabar, eket, bonny, brass, warri, ondo(okitipupa axis) b4 dey reach lekki....
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:09am On Jan 23, 2023
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by 9gerian: 7:11am On Jan 23, 2023
Because it is Lagos State initiative. Other states can do likewise.

Dmanlex:
Why building another Seaport in Lagos. Why not extend it to Onitsha and Calabar.

2 Likes

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by stuffs2002: 7:14am On Jan 23, 2023
Why are IPOB/OBIDIENT crying on this thread na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by 9gerian: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2023
Because it is Lagos State initiative. Other states can do likewise and work with FG to bring it to life.

Dmanlex:
Why building another Seaport in Lagos. Why not extend it to Onitsha and Calabar.

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by stuffs2002: 7:21am On Jan 23, 2023
Dmanlex:

I can't stop laughing at the level of DUMBNESS at IPOB/OBIDIENTS

IPOB wants sea port in Onitsha grin grin. Hundreds of kilometres from sea grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by overall90: 7:22am On Jan 23, 2023
God bless Sir (Dr) Peter Odili
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2023
Lagos State leads, others follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Starhearts: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

May Gob our incoming president
Jagaban omo olodo ide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by hopexter(m): 7:41am On Jan 23, 2023
d4gmail:

Is he the president or the governor? What concerns him with this?

He’s coming to be the president so he can set the footprint on national development that others can emulate. It also concerns him because the governor of Lagos state is Tinubu’s project for the state whether you like it or not cheesy
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Emmy000seun(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2023
Most of you praising all this rascal because of deep sea port don't even have a container on the road or expecting one ooo🤣😂, but petrol that concerned everyone is scarce and on a high side and you don't see that...learn how to appreciate priority and not what doesn't concern you on the short run and develop your wellbeing ..this people has failer woefully, how many people does this benefit??out of the population of the masses..
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Roboto11: 7:49am On Jan 23, 2023
Dmanlex:

Onitsha?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Amaggedon: 7:56am On Jan 23, 2023
LegendHero:

Why Jonathan no help bring am to fruition?

Abi no be son of the SS?
Did you people allow Johnathan to finish his term?
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by kaywhy09(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2023
The problem with few development and inventions in Nigeria is that, most are not in the interest of making life easier for the masses.

The impact will mostly be felt in the bank account of few stakeholders.
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by newnigerdelta1: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Fineboy101231: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2023
You are foolish and may God disgrace all of you Apc supporter.
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by BloomingDale(f): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2023
maxzzo1:

Is it Lagos or FG by d way others like calabar, warri even Ondo Port are being frustrated by FG and d fuuny thing about this shipping route is that they will pass thru calabar, eket, bonny, brass, warri, ondo(okitipupa axis) b4 dey reach lekki....

The FG is not frustrating anything. They just have dull leaders and followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by 9LifeCat: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2023
9jii:
Nigerians suffering will never go in vain after all everybody will rejoice soon.
May God crippled the IPOB/Obi evil agenda of ruling over patriotic Nigerians.
a big Amen to your prayers. Evil pee poo from the land of the mud.
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by jaytee01(m): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2023
adenine02:
smiley
Nice

God should please bless us with TINUBU to continue this good works

In drug fueled dreams

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by 9LifeCat: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2023
stuffs2002:

I can't stop laughing at the level of DUMBNESS at IPOB/OBIDIENTS

IPOB wants sea port in Onitsha grin grin. Hundreds of kilometres from sea grin
grin grin shocked there kind of ship can berth on sliding mud na. Hate feel pee poo with land luck region looking for developments by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Echoban: 9:22am On Jan 23, 2023
d4gmail:

Is he the president or the governor? What concerns him with this?

Tinubu was the one that created the Lekki free trade zone housing the Lekki deep port. So give us one tangible reason why we should not mention him here?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by seunjungle1(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2023
This is what we can point to as legacy from Asiwaju of the whole universe.

More of good and better things to come..

Long live Nigeria!
May we enjoy your reign as our next president of Nigeria @Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Wickedfact: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2023
9jvirgin:
Disgraceful set of criminals. Peter Obi we know.

Monkey, today is Monday. Can your mother come out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Sleekfingers: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2023
omowolewa:
Jakande Projects

But he didn't finish it. Sanwo olu finish it. He doesn't matter who started the project....the end result is what we need....
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by manyus(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2023
Schrodinger2:
This is what visionary leadership is all about.

The ability to brainstorm, think critically, posit & pitch problem-solving ideas, with the insight to put forward a robust and sound-minded team to help you actualize real-life solutions is what BAT is embedded of.

Hence, this is a blatant example of when BAT tells you he's a thinker and doer,

After from the numerous work and infrastructures he established like taming Atlantic Ocean surge, LFTZ, Schools, Bridges, Hospital, and Roads that he delivered, BAT also established so many agencies in Lagos such as:
LAMATA
LAWMA,
LASTMA,
LASRA
RRS
Effective Taxation
(Alpha Beta) etc

These agencies are now being adopted even by his own critics in thier states.

Other than envy, tribalism, and being a religious bigot how can you in your right senses campaign for Obi, a known IPOB failure that was a mediocre governor and could not achieve 10% of what BAT did in Lagos.

It is normal for the South Easterns to be jealous of someone that is more successful than thier Pandora criminal candidate that has little or nothing to boast of.

In Nigeria, most of than not, the moment you're more successful than your neighbor he automatically hates you for no just cause.

PS: The only way to win a fellowship/scholarship/funding for your PhD in the US is by telling the Department/Graduate school about your excellent antecedent and track record in your past education. It is not my saying what you want to come and invent without prove of doing something related in the past.

God bless you!!

2 Likes

Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by 9jii(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2023
9LifeCat:
a big Amen to your prayers. Evil pee poo from the land of the mud.
You know them my brother grin
Re: First Commercial Vessel Berths At Lekki Port Ahead Of Buhari’s Commissioning by Oluwalifted: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2023
omowolewa:
Jakande Projects
Hatred kill you there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) / Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring / Wike: I Didn’t Plot Against Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.