Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! (966 Views)

LP Have Finished Going Round The 36 States Of Federation and FCT For their Rally / 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal / APC Have Started Sharing Garri and Rice In Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2023
OBI don start dey share the Northern BISCUITS oh!!

For those of us that are politically smart we see moves from afar and know what's coming, I knew Obi's teem was saving the best for last, it's called strategy. They said Obi is afraid of campaigning in the North, they said "Northerners are not on the net", they said Obi isn't known in the North, they said Obi isn't getting single votes in the North.

Well Labour Party have started distributing the Northern Biscuits, to everyone, equally equally!
One for APC, one for PDP, one for Labour Party, one for PDAPC, even the Sowore party will get its own miniscule share of the core Northern BISCUITS.

BYE!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by Emmanuella00(f): 8:51am On Jan 23, 2023
There's love in sharing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2023
Emmanuella00:
There's love in sharing
Madam I am telling you! Sharing is caring, nobody should be left out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by Godwin4444: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2023
Emmanuella00:
There's love in sharing
will u say this if it involves tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247 I see you. What do you think, is sharing caring? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Moh247 I see you, what do you think, is sharing caring?

Lol Oga ooh! He don collect him share. Him go soon dey reason better

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2023
thechameleon where are you, I told you the North is a banger. Come lets talk.
Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by Moh247: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Moh247 I see you. What do you think, is sharing caring? grin grin

All good that's part of what mobilisation fund and donations are for.
Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by TimFisher2: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2023
grin

You said it all LocalStandard1

Let me tell you how it started

This is the summary of ObiDatti campaign at the early stage

Peter Obi in Just 10 Weeks

10 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi is not a serious candidate, he is working for Atiku, he will deputize him.

9 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will not even win his ward

8 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will not get up to 1 million votes, he's Twitter President

7 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will only just cánnibalíze our votes in the SE

6 Weeks Ago: Peter will only win SE, he can only be President of Igboland

5 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi doesn't have the structures to win a national election with his mushroom party

4 Weeks Ago: Obi will not get up to 5% votes in the North

3 Weeks Ago: Obi will come out a distant 3rd in the election

2 Weeks Ago: Obi should wait till campâign starts then he will know how far

1 Week Ago: and Dunamis Abuja happened: Obi doesn't have enough experience to govern he will be impeached after he win.

And then,
Nasarawa Happened, Imo happened, Jos happened, Niger happened, Kaduna is happening, Kano is happening and LOUUUUD IN LAGOS SOON!

We are just getting started people, Obi is our next President!!!

Now they are saying Obidients don't have P.V.C

A New Nigeria is POssible!

Let's keep pushing!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by LocalStandard1(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

All good that's part of what mobilisation fund and donations are for.
I love the tone of your voice my guy. You are beginning to sound like someone that's coming to terms with reality. Good one bro! wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by Moh247: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I love the tone of your voice my guy. You are beginning to sound like someone that's coming to terms with reality. Good one bro! wink wink

Lol... No point bruising LP's tiny ego when election isn't far, 33 days and you guys would get the message
Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by LocalStandard1(m): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

Lol... No point bruising LP's tiny ego when election isn't far, 33 days and you guys would get the message
As a political analyst I want to promise you this, at the end of the elections not only will Labour Party win the Presidential election but it will get as much house of reps and Senate members as the major parties, and at list a dozen Governors.

Watch out! We go most share that biscuits.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by Moh247: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2023
LocalStandard1:

As a political analyst I want to promise you this, at the end of the elections not only will Labour Party win the Presidential election but it will get as much house of reps and Senate members as the major parties, and at list a dozen Governors.

Watch out! We go most share that biscuits.

I like your optimism but reality on ground at 774 LGA is a different ball game

Here is Egbeda, Ona Ara Federal Constituency LP won't get a total of 100 votes
Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by LocalStandard1(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

My baba let me tell you the future of Nigerian politics....

Take a pant (underwear) for example, that is the future of political parties in Nigeria. We changed PDP cos we thought they were bad, well APC is worst. We are changing APC to Labour Party and trying again, a reshuffle. And so it goes till Nigerians become satisfied and we become the centre of attention among politicians. I call it "The Underwear Method"! Changing of a dirty unfit underwear.

I presume even you change your dirty, old and torn boxers. Am I right?

If you are a patriotic Nigerian human, if you are even human, you will join this initiative.

Or you can continue to wallow in your ignorance and extreme short sighted hate and bitterness. But Nigeria first and Nigerians always.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by Moh247: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2023
LocalStandard1:

My baba let me tell you the future of Nigerian politics....

Take a pant (underwear) for example, that is the future of political parties in Nigeria. We changed PDP cos we thought they were bad, well APC is worst. We are changing APC to Labour Party and trying again, a reshuffle. And so it goes till Nigerians become satisfied and we become the centre of attention among politicians. I call it "The Panties Method"! Changing of a dirty unfit underwear.

If you are a patriotic Nigerian human, if you are even human, you will join this initiative.

Or you can continue to wallow in your ignorance and extreme short sighted hate and bitterness. But Nigeria first and Nigerians always.

If you wanted the youngest Candidate them ,39 years old Professor Imumulen of Accord Party is the man

If you wanted the person with highest academic qualification it's still Prof Imumulen of Accord Party

He is from Akwa/Cross who have never became President before

If you want the man with the most visible track record then it's Bola Ahmed Tinubu as you can see his Lekki Deep Sea port, Eko Atlantic city and many more

If you want the most patriotic then it's Sowore who went to jail many times as SUG President

So why did you pick Obi
Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

Sefiu, can you bet on this with good money, like 500K. We go use escrow run am. grin
Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by LocalStandard1(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

If you wanted the youngest Candidate them ,39 years old Professor Imumulen of Accord Party is the man
If you wanted the person with highest academic qualification it's still Prof Imumulen of Accord Party
He is from Akwa/Cross who have never became President before
If you want the man with the most visible track record then it's Bola Ahmed Tinubu as you can see his Lekki Deep Sea port, Eko Atlantic city and many more
If you want the most patriotic then it's Sowore who went to jail many times as SUG President
So why did you pick Obi

I am beginning to like you my man. Very good question, I answer....

I picked Peter Obi cos he is all that you mentioned and even far more. Namely....

1. Unlike the youngest guy Obi has the young years too.
2. Unlike the highest academically qualified Obi has the academics too.
3. Unlike the Akwa Ibom guy who was never President, Obi was Governor, we know about his leadership capabilities. We won't experiment entire Nigeria on someone without a LGA chairman to his name.
4. unlike Tinubu's so called track record in an already industrialised City State, Obi set his track records on a far far far younger and undeveloped State, not a City State.
5.Unlike Sowore's so called patriotism as an SUG President, Obi showed his unmeasured Patriotism as Governor of a State. Impeached by the State Reps yet came back, set records, left surplus finance, refused pensions and all other benefits legally his. Not known to take a dime from Government.

Throw me more, I am waiting!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by Moh247: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Sefiu, can you bet on this with good money, like 500K. We go use escrow run am. grin

Oga bring your worthy escrow with CAC and CBN approval
Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

Oga bring your worthy escrow with CAC and CBN approval

LMAO...wetin concern CAC, with escrow wey I dey use run my international online business? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by Moh247: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

LMAO...wetin concern CAC, with escrow wey I dey use run my international online business? grin grin

How will I put my own money in a Fintech without CAC or CBN license just because an Obi supporter recommended them.

I mean of all people Obi Lamba people
Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by TheChameleon: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2023
Obi will win Kano with 95% of the votes.
Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by LocalStandard1(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2023
TheChameleon:
Obi will win Kano with 95% of the votes.
Is that the new song now? my brother you wan bet?
Re: Peter Obi And LP Have Started Sharing Biscuits Oh! by techWriter3: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Theresing the praises of love in sharing

(1) (Reply)

It Was Unanimously Agreed We Will Be Supporting Bola Tinubu -OYO Council Of Obas / South West Region In All Honesty Should Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Peter Obi. / Northerners Voted For Labour Party As Against The Results Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.