Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano (2458 Views)

Ayu’s Gaffe: 'PDP Has Brought Us Shame' - PDP Chairman At Kano Rally / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack / Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by FatherOfJesus: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2023
Obi's path to presidency should not include Kano at all for obvious reasons. Irrespective of the turnout in the rally, Obi will still be 4th in Kano.

Kwankwaso will win the state, while Atiku will be 2nd, with Tinubu as 3rd. I do not even think Obi can get 25% in Kano. However, Kano for us, should be a place to get more figures and not a place to get 25%.

If Obi can do well and get 10-15% in kano, he would have done so well. That's enough for me. Kano is not in the equation, it's a mission impossible. Not jusy kano, all NW states.
Obi should just fight for 10% in NW, that will be good enough to win the election.
Getting 10% in Northwest, guarantees him about 1m votes in that region which is not bad in a region where you are not accepted. Knowing fully well that others will be splitted almost evenly between kwankwaso, Tinubu and Atiku. Obi can then finish the job in SS,, NC and SE and then become 2nd in SW.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by naijapikin2(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2023
Maybe 4th in kano. But 1st in nigeria.
By God's grace

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by Opinedecandid(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2023
You are being honest

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by BigSarah(f): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by FatherOfJesus: 9:39am On Jan 23, 2023
BigSarah:
Obi will get more votes in Kano than south west except Lagos

Meanwhile Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming
I am obedient and a very realistic person. Obi cannot get majority votes in Kano.
See, the best Obi can do in kano is 10%. I'm being realistic, 10% in Kano is not bad at all considering that he will get majority votes in SS and SE and probably NC and become 2nd in SW. Obi will get more votes on SW than NW
10% in NW will win him thr election or push him to the rerun.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by BigSarah(f): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by Ezeama400: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I am obedient and a very realistic person. Obi cannot get majottu vote in Kano.
See, the best Obi can do in kano is 10%. I'm being realistic, 10% in Kano is not bad at all considering that he will get majority votes in SS and SE and probably NC and become 2nd in SW. Obi will get more votes on SW than NW

I was even expecting Obi to be stonned in the north if he steps feet because urchings created a lot of terrible impression about him, they created east north hatred, infact they even said that Obi's billboards were not in the north when he deputized Atiku, that even northerners refused to Vote for Atiku because of Obi..

Urchings are very senseless mamals

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by ambale(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2023
Considering the hardship in the country, I really want to see how APC would scale through this election, cos the tin don touch everyone patapata

Big men sef don dey fight over fuel for station now grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Obi's path to presidency should not include Kano at all for obvious reasons. Irrespective of the turnout in the really, Obi will still be 4th in Kano.

Kwankwaso will win the state, while Atiku will be 2nd, with Tinubu as 3rd. I do not even think Obi can get 25% in Kano. However, Kano for us, should be a place to get more figures and not a place to get 25%.

If Obi can do well and get 10-15% in kano, he would have done so well. That's enough for me. Kano is not in the equation, it's a mission impossible. Not jusy kano, all NW states.
Obi should just fight for 10% in NW, that will be good enough to win the election.
Getting 10% in Northwest, guarantees him about 1m votes in that region which is not bad in a region where you are not accepted. Knowing fully well that other will be splitted almost evenly between kwankwaso, Tinubu and Atiku. Obi can then finish the job in SS,, NC and SE and then become 2nd in SW.
Obi might win in Kaduna State, the turnout in Northern Kaduna is very impressive, Southern Kaduna is fully Obidient, Obi will be visiting Zaria incoming days for special invitation, he will do well in other Northwest states

FLASH

It is my honor to also inform you once again that the incoming President Peter Obi will be going back to Kaduna incoming days on the invite of residents of Zaria and Emirs of ZauZau. He will also be having a special time with traders in Kano as well.
They are all demanding a new Nigeria different from what rogues are offering.

16 Likes

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by dat9jaguy(m): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Obi's path to presidency should not include Kano at all for obvious reasons. Irrespective of the turnout in the really, Obi will still be 4th in Kano.

Getting 10% in Northwest, guarantees him about 1m votes in that region which is not bad in a region where you are not accepted. Knowing fully well that others will be splitted almost evenly between kwankwaso, Tinubu and Atiku. Obi can then finish the job in SS,, NC and SE and then become 2nd in SW.

Nigerian elections are not won by majority votes alone but by having 25% votes in at least 24 states. Remove NW states from 37 states, how many are remaining? In the remaining regions can he get 25% in all the states? Consider these things first.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by Kyase(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2023
Ezeama400:

I was even expecting Obi to be stonned in the north if he steps feet because urchings created a lot of terrible impression about him, they created east north hatred, infact they even said that Obi's billboards were not in the north when he deputized Atiku, that even northerners refused to Vote for Atiku because of Obi..

Urchings are very senseless mamals

The Hausa's/Fulanis are not barbaric like iPob and their gangs that stone people when they come for campaign, they will welcome you as visitor but will vote differently on election day

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by bender79: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2023
We know he cannot win Kano but let us try and scrape anything. If we get 25% that will be huge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by Ezeama400: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2023
Kyase:

The Hausa's/Fulanis are not barbaric like iPob and their gangs that stone people when they come for campaign, they will welcome you as visitor but will vote differently on election day

This one don switch to another narrative

grin grin grin

How come they stonned Tinubu?

You want to forcefully put words in my mouth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2023
Kyase:

But you claimed Atiku lost 2019 elections because he choose Obi as VP. Why Una wey be urchins dey change mouth now? grin

The thing shock Una abi? grin

#GuguwarObi2023.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by Vischy: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2023
Kyase:

But you claimed Peter Obi is not known in the north, what changed??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Nothing is impossible. That is the mindset Obi presidency will give to Nigeria.

Grace is available to all irrespective of who and what has written you off

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by FatherOfJesus: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Nigerian elections are not won by majority votes alone but by having 25% votes in at least 24 states. Remove NW states from 37 states, how many are remaining? In the remaining regions can he get 25% in all the states? Consider these things first.
i know about the 25% acceptance.
And yes, he can. He will get 25% in Kaduna, Taraba, Nasarawa, plateau, Abuja, Kogi, benue, Niger.
Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by FatherOfJesus: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2023
Thanksful:

Nothing is impossible. That is the mindset Obi presidency will give to Nigeria.

Grace is available to all irrespective of who and what has written you off
nope, I don't see Obi getting 25% in Kano. I would not place a bet on that

1 Like

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
nope, I don't see Obi getting 25% in Kano. I would not place a bet on that

Forget what you see. Just believe
Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by Urchinpainer: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

No Obidient expects Obi to win Kano. What the outing had shown is that he will poll more votes than the leading opposition parties thought. Coming 4th with a 10% share of a state that is already highly share is a big achievement!

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by FatherOfJesus: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2023
Thanksful:

Forget what you see. Just believe
I don't work with belief, I'm an empiricist. Obi cannot empirically get 25% in kano.

Let's plan with that reality, just 10% in kano and other states in NW is okay to win the election.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by FatherOfJesus: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2023
Urchinpainer:

No Obidient expects Obi to win Kano. What the outing had shown is that he will poll more votes than the leading opposition parties thought. Coming 4th with a 10% share of a state that is already highly share is a big achievement!
exactly, now you see what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I don't work with belief, I'm an empiricist. Obi cannot empirically get 25% in kano.

Let's plan with that reality

Anything is something once is boils down to a win.
Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by Kyase(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2023
Vischy:

But you claimed Peter Obi is not known in the north, what changed??

Na still Igbo people go that rally Oga and some few Christians
Nothing has changed
Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by TheChameleon: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2023
Kano is OBIDENT.

Obi will get 95% votes ... count on it.
Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by garfield1: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Obi's path to presidency should not include Kano at all for obvious reasons. Irrespective of the turnout in the rally, Obi will still be 4th in Kano.

Tinubu will finish 2nd in kano
Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by Svoboda(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2023
post=120305509:

Obi might win in Kaduna State, the turnout in Northern Kaduna is very impressive, Southern Kaduna is fully Obidient, Obi will be visiting Zaria incoming days for special invitation, he will do well in other Northwest states

FLASH

It is my honor to also inform you once again that the incoming President Peter Obi will be going back to Kaduna incoming days on the invite of residents of Zaria and Emirs of ZauZau. He will also be having a special time with traders in Kano as well.

Obi cant win jack in kd or any nw states. Confine your grandeur to ss and se. He cant win any state in the nc. Lower your expectations. Southern kd has always been pro pdp but pdp has lost kd since 2015.
Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by FatherOfJesus: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2023
post=120305509:

FLASH

if you ask me if Obi will get 25% in Kaduna, I will say yes, but I do not think Obi can win Kaduna.
Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by FatherOfJesus: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2023
Svoboda:

Obi cant win jack in kd or any nw states. Confine your grandeur to ss and se. He cant win any state in the nc. Lower your expectations. Southern kd has always been pro pdp but pdp has lost kd since 2015.
If you say Obi cannot win Kaduna, I will agree but I would bet that he will win get 25% there.

I will also bet that Obi will win Benue, plateau, Abuja and maybe (not sure) Nasarawa state.

I can also bet that Obi will get 25% in Taraba

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

In what states can Obi get 25%? Can he get 25% of votes in 24 states?

6 South South states, 5 south east states, 6 north central states = 17 states.

That is provided he gets 25% in all the North Central states.

In southwest, supposing he gets 25% in all the five States, that is 22 states. He would still need 3 more states to win, irrespective of his total votes.

Every region is thus very important, and should not be overlooked.
Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by blowjohn(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I am obedient and a very realistic person. Obi cannot get majority votes in Kano.

South East done come out much to vote. And with the insecurity there e go drop low
Re: Obi's Kano Rally: Realistically, I Think Obi Will Be 4th In Kano by dat9jaguy(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
i know about the 25% acceptance.
And yes, he can. He will get 25% in Kaduna, Taraba, Nasarawa, plateau, Abuja, Kogi, benue, Niger.

OK, so the only remaining is to wait and see how it plays out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Satellite Picture Shows That Oyo Is More Populated The South East / Why Abuja Is Not Nigeria's Capital / Kidnapped SSG Reappears, Denies Paying Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.