Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Share Your Ashawo Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Ashawo Experience (3489 Views)

Share Your Ashawo proverb Here / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Ashawo Experience by Chocoloco: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2023
Well just last week I went to an ashawo joint at ikotun Lagos called 7up, very nice place with tons if babes,

I went in the afternoon,I bought my self hollandia and lighted my colos.

While inspecting the girls one of them worked up to me and started a convo with me.. Shes a chatolic girl cause of the cross she wore on her neck and a finger ring rosear.

As we talked I asked her if she smokes she said yes but cigar only.

I told her if we are to conduct business that she must share my colos with me.

After much convincing her to take the colos she said okay.

Omo we enter room,this girl drag lion puff from my colos like she drag am . like sy na cigar.
I had to stop her ,then gave her small hollandia to drink.
We started banging omo it was as if this girl was possed by my colos cause the energy she gave back while we bleeped was very very good.. And so many styles.

After I was satisfied I gave her money but funny enough she said thank you she doesn't want.omo free puna that day oooo

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Benki003(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2023
That’s why we Africans don’t develop, no innovative thinking just sex and punna always

Tueh very bad

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Prettygirl200(f): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2023
Na wa so so sex na full this generation of men head muteeewwww useless set of men everywhere 😠
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2023
Ati iwo,ati olosho yen.....ori yin ti jo buru papo

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2023
Chocoloco:
Well just last week I went to an ashawo joint at ikotun Lagos called 7up, very nice place with tons if babes,

While inspecting the girls one of them worked up to me and started a convo with me.. Shes a chatolic girl cause of the cross she wore on her neck and a finger ring rosear.

Omo we enter room,this girl drag lion puff from my colos like she drag am . like sy na cigar.
We started banging omo it was as if this girl was possed by my colos cause the energy she gave back while we bleeped was very very good.. And so many styles.

After I was satisfied I gave her money but funny enough she said thank you she doesn't want.omo free puna that day oooo

With Magnoliaa or wit Siofra?....well both of them is sweet sir but one is fat hipopotarmos & the other sweet like bitter lemon sir!!(TRUE STORY)) cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2023
DaddyCK:
With Magnoliáa or wit Sio.fra?....well both of them is sweet sir but one is fat hipopotarmos & the other sweet like bitter lemon sir!!(TRUE STORY)) cheesy

Now you're making this into the "fact" that you've fuked me?

Where? When? How?

I don't know shit about you, you don't know shit about me.

Is this how desperately you so try to make up for the lack of parental love you didn't get from your parents? undecided
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Autobot05: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2023
Repent from fornication

1 Like

Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
DaddyCK:
With Magnoliáa or wit Siof ra?....well both of them is sweet sir but one is fat hipopotarmos & the other sweet like bitter lemon sir!!(TRUE STORY)) cheesy

And I am glad your work rate is increasing, fool. 😂😂

I am so glad you do nothing more here than come online to give me mentions, go back to your sad pathetic life; rinse and repeat.

I like as you dey make am one one per day.

You're really proving you're a bastard son of your mother, and when I'll be done with you, you will have become useless to both the people that own you and to the society. You know, o o ni je eyan orun, o o ni je eyan aye.

That will be your inevitable end, I promise you. 🙃
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by jagaban002(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Na wa so so sex na full this generation of men head muteeewwww useless set of men everywhere 😠

Your dad and uncles are men also , so in one word u saying ur dad is useless . Nah wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Prettygirl200(f): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
jagaban002:

Your dad and uncles are men also , so in one word u saying ur dad is useless . Nah wa ooooo
abeg go and sit down. Empty headed set of men with dirty brains. Mutewww
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by PellsKodak: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Prettygirl200 how are you.
I miss you undecided undecided undecided
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Chocoloco:

Bro...there in nigeria, ashawo, hook up girls, prostitute & girl friends are all the same...they all want money for puccccci. They 10 times better & they don't stress. I prefa married women thou. I enjoy them better(true story) smiley
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Prettygirl200(f): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:
Prettygirl200 how are you.
I miss you undecided undecided undecided
hmmm this guy why the multiple accounts here?
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by PellsKodak: 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Prettygirl200:
hmmm this guy why the multiple accounts here?
I want to marry you this year undecided undecided
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by PellsKodak: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
DaddyCK:

Bro...there in nigeria, ashawo, hook up girls, prostitute & girl friends are all the same...they all want money for puccccci. They 10 times better & they don't stress. I prefa married women thou. I enjoy them better(true story) smiley
Do you enjoy magnoliaa puccci undecided undecided
I want to offer her 5k for two rounds undecided undecided
Is the puccii sweet and tight (No effeinscee)

1 Like

Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:

I'd rather we talk about this your shitty, vomiting-inducing face... grin

Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Prettygirl200(f): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:

ewo am not ready to get married now. Na school first ni
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:

Looking this ugly, broke and frustrated? grin

Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
DaddyCK:

So when are you going to explore your closeted self, huh?

This dude below is willing.

I also know you have a shit fetish, so when you see his face alone, na straight turn on. grin

cc; PellsKodak

Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by marlow1962(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Magnoliaa=2
DaddyCK=0

Abeg make una bashing continue, e dy make me laugh grin
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nigerian men are Us*less,,,,, all of them
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Lamanii22(f): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
Is it not the same Colorado that’s making people go insane everywhere?
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by efewizey(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lamanii22:
Is it not the same Colorado that’s making people go insane everywhere?

Colorado doesn't make people go mad
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by chii8(f): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
This generation is so rotten!
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by nicerod(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
This new year some people have started having sex

Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by Memberclub(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
Weird flex 🤔
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by imagrg(m): 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nor vex.
Me for like to fvck you sha oh because as you dey talk my preek just dey listen with wrapped attention!
Magnoliaa:

Where? When? How?

Is this how desperately you so try to make up for the lack of parental love you didn't get from your parents? undecided
Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by imagrg(m): 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
My preek just dey listen with wrapped attention!
Magnoliaa:

Where? When? How?

Re: Share Your Ashawo Experience by kponkedenge(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Chocoloco:

But you open topic wey hit front page..... And you talk say you no do anything...... Meanwhile you do. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Red Flags Everywhere: A young Man & His Deceptive Girlfriend / Why / I Think I'm Dating A Romance Scammer:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.