Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (9264 Views)

2023: PDP Can Never Return To Power – Tinubu / Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by staneless(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Says our sleeping hideous monster (Tinubu)
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by FireUpNow(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
IgweBUIKE1:
Which drugs is he on
Chicago
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Lepon02: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Good.
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Ance4Liverpool: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
Peter Obi we know
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Leeofdleetemple: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
I never heard Association of Professional Criminal or Peace Desordor Party telling us not to vote for Labour Party..
Something is wrong with both Party..
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by gregng(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
We even don't need a drug LORD in power...

I ones asked someone to define meaning of BAT, Atiku and PO... This is his response...

Atiku = chop make i chop
BAT = Make i chop #100 share #20 for una
PO. = Let work together to earn living and make a better future...
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Emola12(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Well stated! 💯

Asiwaju knows what’s best of Nigeria!

2023 guaranteed 🥳

Peter and Atiku should start composing their congratulatory speech to Asiwaju.
if no be say some people get mental problem why you go dey pray say make APC continue as our leader in ASO ROCK? With over 133millions people are inside poverty ,,,, queve for over 6hrs inside filling stations ,,,,bag of rice is now 45k,,,,1dollar is now #650 to 700 no security everywhere again expecially northern states Ahhba dis is too much now I repeat God will punish any hand that will vote APC again
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Finbaze: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
I Sell Quality Stone Coated Roof and Roof Gutters, We Deliver and Install anywhere In Nigeria.

Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by bizzibodi(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
You APC vampires unko?
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Kayharry(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Even APC won't. E allowed back .
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by mastasam(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Obi Atiku Tinibu Kwankwaso
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by tianshie(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
And also APC, Baba balabluuu.

Another banger!

Hop in the chatham house and peep
Tinubu ramblin like he's a toddler
He sayin balablu bluhu
we sayin grampa who's forcin ya?
Peter's a full force avalanche
burying Tinubu in a blast of his intellect
buckle up fool, obi's a shoo in
You in? 'bidatti bout to slam 'em on the ceiling
get in. The iragbiji clown's on his last legs
Kick him while he's down let him feel what a Nike is
un.d.ress take off your pampers
piss off you're bonkers, we aint tryna vote for no tata
haba, you ain't the frontrunner lamba
you ain't no lion, Bourdillon llama
you best retreat, obidients guarding the ballot box
tell your area boys to beat it, we come from Alcatraz.
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Ten06(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
Anyone OBJ support usually win the presidential election, he has already thrown his weight behind Peter Obi, the rest can go and fail
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Bigchristo: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.arise.tv/dont-allow-pdp-back-to-power-tinubu-tells-nigerians/
PDP where better than APC in power so there’s no point in trying to make it look like APC has managed the country better than them , they actually destroyed everything PDP build for 16 years in just two terms, if we are to allow people back in power I prefer PDP but not withstanding we are not allowing both APC and PDP into power again we want Labour Party Peter Obi and Ahmed Baba Yusuf Datti two viable young men that can handle the country better
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by GEEBITE: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Why are you helping him to amplify his inadequacies. A statement that was issued after campaign, why didnt he open his mouth to tell people at the campaign ground.
Racoon:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/

Look @ this confirmed heroine-drug running addict and baron. Yes! Not allowing PDP into power is sacrosanct but the APC that has enmeshed this nation into the worst state never seen in history will also be kicked out on 25th of February 2023.

He must be a fool! to think he can fool Nigerians with all the sanctimonious scam fraud and deceptive rhetorics of 2015.Thunder fire any senseless urchins and miscreants who quote me to say rubbish.
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ComeToJesus: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
In all honesty, PDP was 100% better than the yahoo yahoo party called APC. They got nothing to offer than beguiling Nigerians with their sweet nothings.

They know nothing about governance but only want to capture and hold power.

APC !!!
The Ojoro People

Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Okpachala: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
I bought PMS today @ #350 per litre to go to office and I do not know how I will get money to buy tomorrow and one man called Tinubu is advising me to vote for apc that put us in this mess. God forbid
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by chibrolex(m): 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Atiku will win the election because of APC's wrong choice of presidential candidate...Atiku will get 25% in more than 27 states plus FCT and Tinubu will not get 25% in up to 24 states including FCT,OBi will not also get 25% in more than 20 states plus FCT. PETER OBI is the best presidential candidate but his party is not popular and Atiku as a person is more popular than all the candidates in the election.in politics you don't take popularity away when you are stating some effective factors.APC madae A huge mistake by allowing Tinubu to win the Primaries(AMAECHI OR OSIBANJO would have been a very good option to challenge Atiku since they are the ruling party they have some advantages)....The election is over for APC with Tinubu as their Presidential candidate because he is not sell-able plus his muslim muslim ticket.Ask yourself why the PDP so call G5 Governors are still waiting to announce their choice of Presidential candidate because they know Atiku will win the election,so they are been careful in their action.e.g Atiku will get 25% in the whole southern states,he will also get 25% in the whole north east and north central states,but Tinubu can not get 25% in the whole southern states the same way Peter Obi will not get 25% in more than 5 states in the whole north....So Atiku will win the election because his (PDP)Party acceptance and popular in the southern Nigeria.Watch and see it playing out.
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Dementia patient have spoken.

I wonder how this one will attend UN general assembly if(God forbid) elected the President.
He will just sleep off then UN will just sell Nigeria to China.

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Yoighaman(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
PraizHim:
Pot calling kettle black. Your records speaks for itself.

God save and bless Nigeria.
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by porthouse7(f): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
kollinz1234:
Buhari that was Fulani president, what did you enjoy in his hand?
best time in my life, I even want him to continue, buhari tenure favour me
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed urchins undecided
As for me, my friends and family, our slogan for this election is # anything but Apc undecided undecided
The lifeless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER! undecided
# VOTE WISELY!
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by fcbelle72(f): 12:21am On Jan 24, 2023
God punish that your drug smelling booker 👄
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by oyeb15: 7:01am On Jan 24, 2023
God forbid. APC not again!
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by franklingud(m): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2023
God forbid BAT thing!

God forbid ATK thing!!

God please accept OBIDAT thing! 😎
Re: Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by franklingud(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Headachetoigboh:
Dementia patient have spoken.

I wonder how this one will attend UN general assembly if(God forbid) elected the President.
He will just sleep off then UN will just sell Nigeria to China.

Lolz
E go even better make UN sell Nigeria to China than Tinubu to rule Nigeria for 8 years.. 😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose / Why Is The "Nepa Certificate" Rule Not Being Extended To Dino? / Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.