Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty (12883 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) / Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State / List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by yomi531(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
OLABAMIJI99:
This charlatan again feeling funky, u go tire soon ...

I have said it several times and I will say it again ..
We can never support or vote for anything Christian .
Jonathan is the last Christian president in this country

Muslims will rule this country forever!!
Ogun go kee u . Wer*y . Trailer go fail brake kee u this year
Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by dominic17: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
It is better than to join OPC terrorists
9jii:
They should join Ipob terrorists in his evil mind.
Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Flows001(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

You nor well,was peter obi not a member of PDP that contests as a vice president to ATIKU but they failed..
Peter Obi was a PDP member but he never had any of their traits.. He has a cleaner record than your agbado druglord...

Tinubu for president jare....
Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by sonofthunder: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
unohbethel:
The former Anambra State governor promised to return Kano which was a bubbling commercial city to its old glory.

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has advised Nigerian youths not to be deceived again by political parties that have kept them in endemic poverty.

But some recent polls have placed the Labour Party candidate ahead of his opponents.

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/22/obi-campaigns-in-kano-urges-youths-to-reject-parties-that-kept-them-in-poverty/

Same way he turned Onitsha and Awka to Las Vegas

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by Popeonah(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
OLABAMIJI99:

That's you just making noise, grow up. Imagine you don't want to vote for just a single christian but you want us to vote Muslim Muslim ticket. Comedian. Sometimes wisdom is kind
Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by SpecialEdition: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is the first time we have
Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa in the forefront.
By Rotation it should be South East then North East then back to South West.
Unfortunately it is not like that this time.
The state of the Nation is so bad that we are all looking for someone that can realistically save us from the mess.
Let's pray that the right person wins. After that we may or may never return to Rotation.
Re: Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty by caesymore(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
OLABAMIJI99:

A big fool spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Approval Rating Was 60% In November - NOI Polls / Fayose, APC Lawmakers Hold Closed-door Meeting In Akure / Akume’s Kinsmen Pledge Loyalty To Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.