Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nairaland Talk Show: What Do You Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Talk Show: What Do You Think (1048 Views)

Kris Jenner's Talk Show Has Not Been Canceled, FOX Rep Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Talk Show: What Do You Think by estylove1(f): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2007
hey guys wat do u think about putting up a show u know a talk show for nairaland members
Re: Nairaland Talk Show: What Do You Think by yimiton(f): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2007
Emm,  but what are we going to be talking about? with plp here already cutting at each other's throats with the key board. I'll be there only on the condition that we're allowed to come in harmed with guns and body guards!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Talk Show: What Do You Think by estylove1(f): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2007
cant stop laughing lol
thats true sha but even then u dont need guns and hammers dont worry about that we wont be at each other throats
i just feel that some topics would be selected to deliberate on thats all
Re: Nairaland Talk Show: What Do You Think by smartsoft(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2007
I think nairaland is the best place for that ! why not start one estylove i dey 4 ur back kanpe

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Talk Show: What Do You Think by niceuzor: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2007
smartsoft - YOU ARE BACK

WELCOME!!!-INFACT U GET LUCK
Re: Nairaland Talk Show: What Do You Think by cammax7(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2007
Nairaland itself is a talk show already - we just do it with the keyboards instead - with Seun as moderator. If you have money for airtime on TV no problem, not a bad idea
Re: Nairaland Talk Show: What Do You Think by sexyLeamon(f): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2009
so what happend to the talk show? grin
Re: Nairaland Talk Show: What Do You Think by emmy512: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
This idea came to me today. And i wanted to see if it already existed. Now i know and would be working towards that

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are Slaves: Give Your Views / Two Person In One Heart? / Would U Marry Someone Who Loves U, Or Someone U Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.