Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. (1646 Views)

#endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo / Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo / Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Trapnews: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
owobokiri:
Another day, another agbadoria diatribe directed to the same Igbos for having the temerity to contest for the presidency of the federal republic of Nigeria!

Some reprobats actually think that Aso Rock is their mothers kitchen utensil ..
I don't blame you shaa
Shattap and kiss the truth, you have penchant for supporting the wrong candidate. You don't love Nigeria, that is the reason you have been calling it zoo.
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Tinubuadvocate: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
That's real igbos that know what national politics entails
mrvitalis:

Umiah, Hope, joe igbokwe, kalu are they not human beings ?
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by FreedomArmy: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Continue deceiving yourself.
give this gift to emilocan

2 Likes

Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
So politics is about Igbos forever supporting Yorubas and north but never get supported to be President abi ?

Abi when president come south again Yorubas go back Igbos like umiah ?

1 Like

Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by beejaay: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
johnmartus:
Be deceiving yourself there.
But you said u are not supporting anyone so why so pained?? You a resident zombie from time memorial all of a sudden not supporting anyone.. U think say we are like your fellow urchins wey no get sense

1 Like

Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by beejaay: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

😂😂😂I swear your sense don go..just imagine wetin u dey type.. Who do u this things make we go beg them abi dey Don die

1 Like

Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes Nigerians and Yorubas should team up and vote against a regional candidate peter pandora and Atiku Abubakar. This two nonentity criminal minded people are on the same ticket last election. Unfortunately for the two cruel men they were disgraced and rubbish out of the election.

The two bastard crawl back to Dubai and lagos respectively, there after both were separated because they have nothing to offer us bad agenda no blueprint visionless people.

This election is going along ethnic and religious sentiment which peter obi introduce to Nigeria politics. The same igbo that massively voted Atiku in 2019 just because their brother is on the ticket now criticizing Atiku Abubakar calling him unprintable names. Such an hypocrite

So they know that Atiku is a criminal in 2019 yet they voted him ...This people are hypocrite Nigerians need to be very careful and think very well. Peter obi have nothing to offer Nigeria than his tribe.

Thiefnubuu urchin, ejor please commit suicide. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Tinubuadvocate: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
What you will do next month grin
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Thiefnubuu urchin, ejor please commit suicide. grin
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
What you will do next month grin

Mo ri pe e gbo oyibo abi?

Ok..mo wi pe, ki e bawa commit suicide nitori Peter Omowale Obi. E lo ku danu danu. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by PeterObi4LP: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
This Yoruba Muslim, we Yoruba Christian and sane Nigerians will vote for Peter Obi.

Buhari did not endorse Tinubu
Obasanjo did not endorse Tinubu
Jonathan did not endorse Tinubu
No past president endorse Tinubu
Afenifere did not
Pa Adebanjo did not
Yoruba Christians did not

Na you wey never see food chop dey shout on your mandate I stand. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Tinubuadvocate: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
But you that your head still get oil you can separate
Yoruba muslims and Yoruba Christians.
beejaay:

😂😂😂I swear your sense don go..just imagine wetin u dey type.. Who do u this things make we go beg them abi dey Don die
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Tinubuadvocate: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lol there's nothing like Yoruba muslims.
PeterObi4LP:
This Yoruba Muslim, we Yoruba Christian and sane Nigerians will vote for Peter Obi.

Buhari did not endorse Tinubu
Obasanjo did not endorse Tinubu
Jonathan did not endorse Tinubu
No past president endorse Tinubu
Afenifere did not
Pa Adebanjo did not
Yoruba Christians did not

Na you wey never see food chop dey shout on your mandate I stand. Mumu
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by PeterObi4LP: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
OP if your name is not here, you and your family are COMPOUND FOOL.

Have you ever see any of these names below campaign on NL or Twitter? Na dumb and useless people like you Dem dey use.

1 Like

Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Tinubuadvocate: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
You see what Yoruba doing to you we have totally colonized you not only that assimilated you too.can you still communicate in igbo language.
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Mo ri pe e gbo oyibo abi?

Ok..mo wi pe, ki e bawa commit suicide nitori Peter Omowale Obi. E lo ku danu danu. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
You see what Yoruba doing to you we have totally colonized you not only that assimilated you too.can you still communicate in igbo language.

Make I tell you truth, everybody wey your party dey make dem suffer to buy fuel at #350 after 2 hours for queue will not listen to your tribalistic yappings. All of them go vote PO. grin

APC dey help LP to campaign by showing people pepper. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Peterobifailed: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
As a Yoruba man will rather vote Atiku Atiku Abubakar than voting pandora.
God bless you I’m Yoruba from Ibadan my family house is at alekuso i will vote for atiku abubakar and all PDP candidates
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes Nigerians and Yorubas should team up and vote against a regional candidate peter pandora and Atiku Abubakar. This two nonentity criminal minded people are on the same ticket last election. Unfortunately for the two cruel men they were disgraced and rubbish out of the election.

The two bastard crawl back to Dubai and lagos respectively, there after both were separated because they have nothing to offer us bad agenda no blueprint visionless people.

This election is going along ethnic and religious sentiment which peter obi introduce to Nigeria politics. The same igbo that massively voted Atiku in 2019 just because their brother is on the ticket now criticizing Atiku Abubakar calling him unprintable names. Such an hypocrite

So they know that Atiku is a criminal in 2019 yet they voted him ...This people are hypocrite Nigerians need to be very careful and think very well. Peter obi have nothing to offer Nigeria than his tribe.

Talking nonsense always. They say your principal have dementia and can't hold a cup of tea. He keeps sleeping around like ashawo. May be teetee fly bite him.
Mr team up.
Yorubas that have sense knows what to do

As of tribalism you want to vote a man half dead

Well,I want to warn Seun,it you try to block my Ip from accessing Nairaland so I will always give una wotowoto,I will crash this forum. Don't ever try it again. This is my last warning to u. Bigot

2 Likes

Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Tinubuadvocate: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
What my name should be doing among the people that not a politician? I'm a politician and a local chairman hopeful.
PeterObi4LP:
OP if your name is not here, you and your family are COMPOUND FOOL.

Have you ever see any of these names below campaign on NL or Twitter? Na dumb and useless people like you Dem dey use.
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
What my name should be doing among the people that not a politician? I'm a politician and a local chairman hopeful.

Politian without ward.
You are just an ass licker.

Of all the asses to lick,na ass of someone with dementia and wey dey wear pampas. Mehn that ass go don rotten. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Tinubuadvocate: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Fuckoff.
Peterobifailed:
God bless you I’m Yoruba from Ibadan my family house is at alekuso i will vote for atiku abubakar and all PDP candidates
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Peterobifailed: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Fuckoff.
na Ogun go murd your mama

1 Like

Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Mrfixitt(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

This urchin thinks everyone is foolish like him. Tinubu has been widely rejected and Obi is favoured to succeed Buhari. Accept this or jump into the lagoon
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by jesmond3945: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

https://www.nairaland.com/6647549/12m-enough-wife-two-children
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
As a Yoruba man will rather vote Atiku Atiku Abubakar than voting pandora.

As an Edo man I rather vote for Atiku or Kwankwaso than to vote Tinubu.

Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Tinubuadvocate: 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin dream on boy.
Mrfixitt:
This urchin thinks everyone is foolish like him. Tinubu has been widely rejected and Obi is favoured to succeed Buhari. Accept this or jump into the lagoon
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Tinubuadvocate: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Okay ebo.
9jaNoBeLagos:

As an Edo man I rather vote for Atiku or Kwankwaso than to vote Tinubu.
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by PeterObi4LP: 7:14am On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by PeterObi4LP: 7:16am On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Lol there's nothing like Yoruba muslims.

As far as Nigeria is concern, we have Yoro Muslim and Christian. 10yrs from now, it will spread round that Yoruba is divided.
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by Sheuns(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2023
The problem with some of these party supporters is they believe they’re the most patriotic. Most of you are only after your party’s progress and pockets not the nation’s.
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by FatherOfJesus: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

you are just a mumu, politicians go juts use you win elections come deal with you.. They don't consider tribe when dealing with Nigerians
Re: Why Other Nigerians And Yoruba People Must Vote Against Igbo. by bentenny(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2023
When I hear all these early morning lamentations from urchins,I realise they must have had a horrifying dream about Obi becoming the president based on what they have seen and heard lately! grin
I didn't know that Obi is now pressing their neck in their dreams for them to wake up and pour out their streams of tears on nairaland!
This is yet another indication that the so called structureless or unknown personality in the north about Obi or LP was simply a hoax and the reality is simply dawning on the agbadorian camp esp with the recent revelation that exposed Tinubu for what we have already seen and observed about him!
OP I thought you said Obi is insignificant
I thought you said he is structureless
I thought you despised his candidacy as being regional based
I thought you said they were just media hype

Suddenly,the acclaimed 'Andrews liver salt' party is staying true to its function by bringing instant relief and alternative to sensible Nigerians!
Please more of these lamentations! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The ABC Of Osun Case For Layman By Prof Misbau Alamu / I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani / Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.