Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics (72433 Views)

What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments / How Should The Yoruba Fila "Gobi" Be Worn / Ladies, Will You Wear This Outfit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by danilo2010(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yee c fresh cleavage, yellow fresh breast,wear the cloth like that u look sexy grin
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by drololaaof: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

I got this outfit for my birthday. I wanted to wear it that day. I just wanted to wear something different that day, so I got this brown leather outfit. Although, I tried the outfit on before I purchased it, but when I went out with it later that night, I was thinking it's too short. I didn't know it was going to be this short. I will go to the outlet where I got it later today or tomorrow. I would want to exchange it with another much longer outfit.

What do you think of the outfit? Isn't it too short to be worn outside? As a lady, can you comfortably wear this outside without feeling awkward in it? I want to know your opinions and what you think. And as a man, what comes to your mind when you see a lady putting this on and she walks pass you. What would you think of such a lady?

Please, I would like to know your opinions on this.

Thanks.

Attached below is a picture of the outfit;
Haa who post this nonsense here ? Are blind when you are buying ?
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Popeonah(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

I got this outfit for my birthday. I wanted to wear it that day. I just wanted to wear something different that day, so I got this brown leather outfit. Although, I tried the outfit on before I purchased it, but when I went out with it later that night, I was thinking it's too short. I didn't know it was going to be this short. I will go to the outlet where I got it later today or tomorrow. I would want to exchange it with another much longer outfit.

What do you think of the outfit? Isn't it too short to be worn outside? As a lady, can you comfortably wear this outside without feeling awkward in it? I want to know your opinions and what you think. And as a man, what comes to your mind when you see a lady putting this on and she walks pass you. What would you think of such a lady?

Thanks.

DOD. Daughter of doggy.
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by mechanics(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
You know the reply already.
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by FuckTheMod: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.

The important question is:
HOW DID YOU GET TO THIS LEVEL?

IS IT YOUR BODYCOUNT?
IS IT LACK OF RESPECT FOR YOUR PARENTS?

GIRLS USUALLY BECOME SHAMELESS WHEN THEY START SLEEPING AROUND...

LASTLY,
[b]YOU WILL BE ADDRESSED THE WAY YOU ARE DRESSED

YOU CAN'T DRESS LIKE A SLÚT AND EXPECT PEOPLE NOT TO CALL YOU OR THINK THAT YOU'RE A SHAMELESS WHORÉ.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Classcaptain1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nia69:
🥺He mentioned me.

I'm bisexual. 😌🏳️‍🌈
Na lie o...I know him very well. He has a hoooge gbola. Na man wey him head dey shine like sun.
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Dopest01: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
madam u should have look for something more revealing to wear cos dis one is not revealing enough

Thanks.

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Edoziesmart(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Nne, ifea ibu n'obi obu ara k'obu slippers?
I na asụrụ onye ùgwù Igbo 😁
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by fabbby(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Were you referring to the top most side that didn't reach its destination?

1 Like

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Edoziesmart(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Agba yahoo 🙌

Dey there dey hide under female moniker. I believe say nah your babe pics you dey use run local here.

Na who no wise go fall for you sha

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Emola12(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Is not good to be wear outside buh true to God almighty the boobs caught my eye ooo

1 Like

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by LEXYCOM: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
I appreciate ladies that cover up....pls do, u will be now pretty

1 Like

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by StrongAlphMale: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
Bintdawood:

And Who told you that all Hausas are Muslims?? Like serioussslyyyyyy Let it be she is a Muslim and Hausa, does that give you the right to insuly all Hausa girlss? What's wrong with your brain seff!?
I can seee the Hijab we Muslim Hausa girls wear dey pain you. Go find place sidon and upgrade

This doesn't change the fact that Hausa girls are all oloshos in disguise. And that
fadilaMaikiriki just proved it. See wetin person wear then begin ask if it was short. Knowing fully well that, that is exactly how Hausa girls are. Always disguising. Tueh!!!!
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by latolz: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why you no ask before buying. Mumu
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by 44smart: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.

You asking this simply tells you are a decent person, just try and exchange for something better.
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Father4all: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Just love to press those upper things grin
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by riczy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
gfelo:
if u like wear pants, na u sabi, person wey no get sense no go get sense, leading ur life the way u like.
u spoke my mind, they all are almost the same!
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Konjiboii: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
I will find you, and I will suck your tits
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
Moderators had to help her push it to FP for more attention.

Now you're in the face of the World Fadilah with your half-naked dress
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Dshocker(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.

You are hiding behind the chair, we can't access the dress.

Ordinary snap, you cannot snap.

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Shut up and stop stereotype.

Does dressing like this also make the women from your ethnic prostitutes?

StrongAlphMale:

This doesn't change the fact that Hausa girls are all oloshos in disguise. And that
fadilaMaikiriki just proved it. See wetin person wear then begin ask if it was short. Knowing fully well that, that is exactly how Hausa girls are. Always disguising. Tueh!!!!
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Ken4Christ: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.

I think you should be more bothered about your exposed boobs rather than the length.

Even if it's long, your boobs are too exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Dejeezi: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
It's best to chose outfits base on the kind of man you hope to attract. Your dressing will determine who you attract. A boy full of lust, it a man who wants a QUEEN. Queens are known by the way the dress...their sense of style... not by what they expose.
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Dshocker(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.

Are you not supposed to be a Muslim?

Because Muslims don't wear this.
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by BlueDuck: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.

Strictly for bedroom activities, when you wanna seduce your husband in return for a job well done tongue It's indecent anywhere outside the bedroom

PS: are you from Kirikiri Max, or what does your name mean?
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Dejeezi: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
It's best to chose outfits base on the kind of man you hope to attract. Your dressing will determine who you attract. A boy full of lust, or a man who wants a QUEEN. Queens are known by the way they dress...their sense of style... not by what they expose.
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Dshocker(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Kano market? Really?

See you in sharia court....
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Apili: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Attention seeker
Well it looks good on you but the only thing I noticed was the fallen hero's 😁😁
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by StrongAlphMale: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Shut up and stop stereotype.

Does dressing like this also make the women from your ethnic prostitutes?

Generally any Nigerian girl that dresses like this is an olosho. Irrespective of her ethnic group. You think I'm here for your tribalism nonsense you all do on NL? Nah son, you have failed woefully.

That girl has always claim to be Hausa. And we all know Hausa girls are oloshos in disguise. Both the Married and single girls.
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by Slmgirldippussy: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks.

It's okay na

Hoe why do you think it short.
Ashawo
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by glo4chuks: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
[You want to show us your flat breast abi the outfitquote author=fadilaMaikiriki post=120310112]Hello all!

Thanks.

Attached below is a picture of the outfit;[/quote]
Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by sync(f): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
It’s too revealing my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / Would You Dress Your Son Like This? / See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.