Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders (29757 Views)

Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Almaigaa: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Rapuru14:
Igbo is a great tribe!

Evil and Wicked Politicians won't stop us.

There is nothing great about Igbo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
DMerciful:
Its not about being the cause, its about making hate soeech from the safety of Finland
So what kinda dumbos listens to his hate speeches? cheesy what does hate speech even mean? So if i tell you to go murder your neighbors you will go and do what i tell you to do?

I have never heard or seen Simon ekpa commit any crimes personally. Have you?

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by ipobarecriminals: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
sad shocked Abeg! Wey the fidio
azikiweironsi:

Your head dey there.
Awon omo Irankiran.
If you watch the video of how they killed the Chairman of the Ideato LG in Imo State, you will agree with me that this people are animal(not all). But the idea of playing ostrich game is annoying.
Let them sha end their idiosy in their region.
Foolish set of people.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by OlawaleBammie: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
DMerciful:
If the Nigerian govt isn't pretentious about solving insecurity in the SE, why have they not contacted the Finnish authorities?
Wetin concern zoo govt with wetin dey happen for Biafra republic?? Ahaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by DMerciful(m): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
That would be his defence if he is caught?

He's got it coming!
SKIBiNSKI:
So what kinda dumbos listens to his hate speeches? cheesy what does hate speech even mean? So if i tell you to go murder your neighbors you will go and do what i tell you to do?

I have never heard or seen Simon ekpa commit any crimes personally. Have you?
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Tochj(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Almaigaa:

Which Ndigbo you dey talk? People wey abandon their region and take refuge in the North and West, due to the criminal activities of IPOB For Igbo land, na only old men and women remain. grin grin
Are you a human being or a Beast?
Fellow human being are in trouble and you are rejoicing?
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by DMerciful(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Na so the thing pain una? Bolanle Raheem that was killed for nothing, that cannot happen in a normal country. Why are you guys acting like all is well?
OlawaleBammie:
Wetin concern zoo govt with wetin dey happen for Biafra republic?? Ahaa
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Patriotsleague: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin
Simon Ekpa has exposed the weakness on igbos, okpolo eye truly, no be open eyes. Mumu people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
DMerciful:
That would be his defence if he is caught?

He's got it coming!
You have carefully avoided my questions, grin grin i rest my case. I am guessing you will be the tough guy who will catch him. cheesy

Anyone who believes Simon Ekpa is the cause of insecurity in SE is a big fool because they are diverting attentions away from the real cause of insecurities by blaming some guy who calls himself Simon ekpa

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by ipobarecriminals: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin
cheesy
Nothing consign us if those Ipob PIGS,OBIDENSE goats KILL their fathers sad,as long as NO ERECTION in BiafRAT land,we are good cool cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by africanusvu(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Unless you never read the history of igbos of west Africa, don't push them to d walls,if u disturb them too much,u may not live to tell the story, seems they have tolerated these agitators alot,and believe u me,it may not take long and it will be over,
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by hardbody: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
amnesty7:
Their house not in order but they are dreaming of the highest seat grin.

Last week here, Ojota was burning. The NE has been a perpetual security disaster, yet people came out from all the regions to still contest. Why is Obi the only challenge you goons have?
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by stuffs2002: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ohanaeze will soon start running to Lagos for safety and start insulting Tinubu
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by OlawaleBammie: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
DMerciful:
Na so the thing pain una? Bolanle Raheem that was killed for nothing, that cannot happen in a normal country. Why are you guys acting like all is well?
Well, that does not remove the bounty placed on Ur elders grin

Soon now, web u become elder, one nonsense Simon ekpa will place a bounty on u if care is not taken grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
trutharena:
Ohaneze elders don buy job.

Simon own go work on them wella πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ they don buy better market.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Igboslayer: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
When you don't train your child early in life, they become your nemesis later in life.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by johnjose68: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
trutharena:
Below is Mazi Simon Ekpa announcing he will be placing bounty on Ohaneze elders.

This is in response to the bounty Ohaneze initially placed on him.

Source: https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1617431340672057344?s=46&t=34iumxIBtt7e2M04QCKbHA

Let's wait and see what i.pobian cretins will say grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Igboslayer: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
At the appointed time, both Ohaneze and Igbos will take refuge in that place they once referred to as zoo because there will.be no yeast anymore.
Just a matter of time...and it's around the corner.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Elidrisy20: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Make dem settle am for creek
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by DriveByKiller: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tochj:
Continue to hype that Finland based criminal.
Trust Ndigbo, when hand Will catch that criminal
No one will ask of him.
Ndigbo are too gullible and emotional. That's why they found themselves in this situation.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by DMerciful(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
Answer me honestly, why are you guys acting like all is well, you're happy with the way Nigeria is going? You think its about Igbos? Lets assume you're 30yrs, Bubu has dong 8yrs, if a terrible govt takes over, thats 16yrs wasted! Whats life expectancy in Nigeria,
54yrs! So out of 54yrs, 16yrs is wasted on terrible governance without constant electricity, good healthcare, good road etc...you guys are pathetic
OlawaleBammie:
Well, that does not remove the bounty placed on Ur elders grin

Soon now, web u become elder, one nonsense Simon ekpa will place a bounty on u if care is not taken grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by BJanta: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tochj:
Continue to hype that Finland based criminal.
Trust Ndigbo, when hand Will catch that criminal
No one will ask of him.

Which Ndigbo? All na so so mouth. What and what has your Ndigbo achieved with all this your agitation since all these days? Except of course, the wanton and senseless destruction of the Ibo people and economy? The Agitation that the other regions neither feel nor sympathise with.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Almaigaa: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pascalloyd:
Simon Epka is not an Igbo man, Simon Epka is not an Ipob member and can never be. Simon Epka is working for a particular politician who hates Igbos with passion. We Igbos will eliminate him soonest πŸ’―

Mazi Simon Ekpa is more Igbo than you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by 9LifeCat: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
cheesy grin grin have marcy on them abeg! Ha a! This is too much na
triple996:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
biafra or death when you refused to train a child he will grow up to deal with you grin grin
Kanu legacy is truly death and destruction.

by the time Simon Ekpa is done with nyamri people,
They will run whenever they here biafra

I like d way buhari totally ignored them

JUBRIL EL SUDANI CANOT HELP IYAMRI
ZOO ARMY CANNOT HELP IYAMRI
D ZOO POLICE CONNOT HELP IYAMRI
Don't worry, when Peter Pandora obituary lose election next month, d real chaos will begin in d land of cannibalism

OOOOSSSSSSSUUUUUUU grin
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by OdefaGirl(f): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
kingthreat:
Why is no Peter Obi supporter asking for solutions to the violence in the South East.
The Igbo regions have been burning because of this agitation. And this man has consistently refused to denounce the killers. Is this the kind of weak man as a president you want?

He has constantly told you solution or rather his approach towards agitators if in power.... Take it or leave it.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by faceland: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Get me Visa and $30k, I would kill this man (I swear on the Holy Bible and the LORD Jesus Christ).

Finland prison is nice (they even have open prison... I am working so I could retire in a cool place in solitude and just write or make art), I would take the 20 years to read and write books.

The idiot would soon reply me and write his pen-name in BOLD.
Some people are so wicked they would never feel remorse until they get the bitter taste of their own medicine.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by gozmok1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
1billion Kanu + 1trillion Simon Ekpa + 2trillion Dos can’t break Nigeria, it’s only a bingo pro max that would think otherwise, how can people living in the bush and taking orders from Abroad break the country, How? Who would give them ?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Adeniyiademola(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
So in your head you believe Simon Ekpa is the cause of insecurity in SE? grin Simon must be a good leader then if the people are listening to him, he is a genius.
It's not that he is a genius. Rather, the people taking his order without their own reasoning are to be called fo0l.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by 9LifeCat: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
DMerciful:
Answer me honestly, why are you guys acting like all is well, you're happy with the way Nigeria is going? You think its about Igbos? Lets assume you're 30yrs, Bubu has dong 8yrs, if a terrible govt takes over, thats 16yrs wasted! Whats life expectancy in Nigeria,
54yrs! So out of 54yrs, 16yrs is wasted on terrible governance without constant electricity, good healthcare, good road etc...you guys are pathetic
unfortunately for u too, pdp had already waisted 16 years out of ur life span. Because am sure in those 16 waisted years, u have continously voted them in, abi alie! Rada rada!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by OdefaGirl(f): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
I don't blame other regions that would dance naked on this thread, I don't even blame the Ekpa guy, I only blame those guys that is here with us who have decided to be used as foolish people they are to be destroying their own by themselves while the person you are listening to is enjoying good life out there.

Just receive sense on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders by Allisgud: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
I don't know why this ekpa is yet to be caught like a monkey and whisked in a net to national museum for history sake and sanity to the east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members / Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.