Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka (48130 Views)

Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) / Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby / Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by remzytimer: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
@Praise47
Keep begging everywhere you go, that is how people carry curse on their head....Go and work work with your hand and stop wasting your time. People are not falling for this kind of trick again....Eko ti gbon

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by Johnn78: 12:50am On Jan 24, 2023
grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by MorningSir: 1:56am On Jan 24, 2023
Women of all ages and at all stages have the same issues…

Just the exact same pattern from childhood to old age damn!

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by kaywhy09(m): 1:59am On Jan 24, 2023
Futureisfemale grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by haabidah666: 2:03am On Jan 24, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by ComeToJesus: 2:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Jobless, classless women. Always in the news for the wrong reasons.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by weljewel: 3:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Thanks be to God for final victory, deliverance and healing.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by Eau01: 3:09am On Jan 24, 2023
What bind you together seperates you. It's una matter, e no concern me. Hope fuel don dey for filling stations
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by Laple0541(m): 3:51am On Jan 24, 2023
Na only God know how many hoes Sule don enter, omo the guy John Thomas go bad gan ooo.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by seunfly: 4:15am On Jan 24, 2023
madjune:
I used to fancy Iyabo Ojo so much.

I can't believe she's into dirty stuff like this.

So heartbreaking.
Chair woman of dirty things both home and abroad Dubai potty party especially. Her daughter is also into it.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by madjune(m): 4:37am On Jan 24, 2023
seunfly:

Chair woman of dirty things both home and abroad Dubai potty party especially. Her daughter is also into it.

You don't mean it.

And she hides inside that calm exterior like well brought up Madam. Chai.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by Dshocker(m): 4:44am On Jan 24, 2023
We4all:
Iyabo ojo is a drama queen. Although I kinda like her but Paulo should be careful. I am convinced she used Paulo's daughter to get him to date her.

Here is my theory: Paulo's unstable daughter is friends with Iyabo's daughter because she sees Priscilla as a big celebrity and wants to measure up. She can't and this makes her feel insecure. Iyabo steps in to groom her and in the process meets with her father. The rest is history!

Pauloo daughter dey unstable?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by Dshocker(m): 4:48am On Jan 24, 2023
tabaralph:

She recruited her daughter self for sulaiman…fact from reliable sources.

You don start.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by Dshocker(m): 4:58am On Jan 24, 2023
seunfly:

How you take know say her daughter dey into the thing
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by NaBanga: 5:03am On Jan 24, 2023
We4all:
Iyabo ojo is a drama queen. Although I kinda like her but Paulo should be careful. I am convinced she used Paulo's daughter to get him to date her.

Here is my theory: Paulo's unstable daughter is friends with Iyabo's daughter because she sees Priscilla as a big celebrity and wants to measure up. She can't and this makes her feel insecure. Iyabo steps in to groom her and in the process meets with her father. The rest is history!

You may very well be on to something. When all of this first started, gistlover had a recording of one celebrity who discussed what Iyabo told her when she was brought to sleep with "pastor". She claimed Iyabo said she would do anything for "pastor", including letting him have her own daughter. The woman said Iyabo encouraged her to engage in group bedroom activities even while her mother was in the home. She also claimed "pastor" paid for Iyabo's son to school in the US.

If any of that is true, I can definitely see where there may be truth in your theory.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by KanuSE: 5:58am On Jan 24, 2023
charlizonto:
O boy! that man gbola really worked wonders on these women oo
They can't stop calling his name grin grin

The apostle carry machine walahi grin I saw a leaked video where he was showing a lady his koboko during a video call. I just dey laugh. 😂

Between 6.5 - 7 inches. grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by LookinguntoGod: 6:50am On Jan 24, 2023
This Apostle Suleiman na real Dauda d sexy guy. I wonder d kind of sermon he preaches to his congregation. Learnt the man likes 3some like kilode. I duff my hat fpr you pastor. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by Alaga2222(m): 7:00am On Jan 24, 2023
Iyabo who stood by Princess during actor Baba Ijesha’s sexual assault trial, felt betrayed by the comedian’s actions...

Dem never see anything damaged gender
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by DJInfluence: 7:17am On Jan 24, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Werey meta
I think say you want remix that song to ....

..Werey meta shere oh, wan shere Ayo grin

No laugh me, na so the Yoruba sounds good my head.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by gentleguy1975: 7:39am On Jan 24, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Women support women

Nairaland....how fr naa
Since morning
I tire oo, I think say na only me
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by AskProf: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2023
remzytimer:
@Praise47
Keep begging everywhere you go, that is how people carry curse on their head....Go and work work with your hand and stop wasting your time. People are not falling for this kind of trick again....Eko ti gbon

He is the cursed notorious scamming fraudster ANTHONY M. OKEKE.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2023
AskProf:

That is not true, his monikers are 10x that.

He is cursed.
Very cursed I swear.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by Tlordi: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2023
This are d lazy & useless youth buhari dey talk... Dem no dey shame with bad news ?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka by phemmyfour: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
matrixme:
no be Iyabo wey just get new lover be this? how did she get entangled with the Apostle Suleiman romance triangle or should I say pentagon?
you must be living in a cave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) / Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.