Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch (34710 Views)

Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) / PDP Abuja Protest Ends Abruptly As Members Escape Death / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Bridget95(f): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
SOLMICHAEL:
See Obi supporters wailing all over again. Someone that left to Lagos for Project commissioning.
Anyways, Bauchi is BATIFIED.
BATified=Baf with urine
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Enskynelson(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Vixlot:
Punch and fake news
I thought you will disprove the claim by sending us the video of the speech. Check the headline and read your comment again.
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Temptee101(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
ImDStar:
If not that you're a mad man, how can you be suffering like this and still boasting of supporting APC.
133.3 millions Nigerians are in poverty, even if your brain can't think well, your body should fill the heat and suffering now.

How can you queue in the filling station for almost 5hrs sweating like a goat and still come on here to support APC. Are you not talking to yourself?

Even with all the valid questions and points you raised, I don't expect urchins to have a rethink, those things have been condemned to death. No remedy at all.

Sometimes, I wonder if those people are humans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Divoc19(f): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Buhari himself knows he is not interested
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by bluefilm: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
His body language shows that he doesn't believe in emilokan politics.

Sai Baba.
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Temptee101(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
ImDStar:
If not that you're a mad man, how can you be suffering like this and still boasting of supporting APC.
133.3 millions Nigerians are in poverty, even if your brain can't think well, your body should fill the heat and suffering now.

How can you queue in the filling station for almost 5hrs sweating like a goat and still come on here to support APC. Are you not talking to yourself?

Even with the valid points and questions you raised, expecting an urchin to have rethink and have pity on himself is like expecting tinubu to mount a podium jogging.

Those people have been condemned to death. Sometimes, I wonder if they are humans
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by F117nighthawk: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Good the light went of in their faces,that's the rot they had created on the system, that is what we citizens face on daily bases, let them have a feel of the bad system they had created, after all they are the ones in power controlling government resources
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Alba3: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
He's on his way to Lagos
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by UnfairLife7(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
😂😂😂

Honestly, Tinubu should have seen the handwriting on the wall.

I said the crowd were there because if buhari.

Deep down Buhari's mind, he wants to give Nigeria a free and fair election as a parting gift, maybe Nigerians will forgive him and place in list of good leaders Nigeria had in the past.
I will remind you this after the election
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
amnesty7:
Funny Punch. If PMB didn't grace the occasion you will wail, now that he did and proceeded to Lagos for official assignment you are still wailing. Anyway, the crowd is enough a reply to you.
For the belligerent folks, let me remind you that to become our president, you must:
*Get the overall HIGHEST votes from the country
*Get at least 25% from at least 24 states and Abj.
Bye.

This is a siqn of badluck. APC is a badluck
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by jahsharon: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
ImDStar:

Your family is suffering, I am not. So, I should be able to vote for whom I please. Anyway, nobody in your generation can stop me or my people from voting whom we like. If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by PrinceOfLagos: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Zulum500:
Fake news from okorosss
You no dey shame

So Buhari actually left the campaign without delivering a speech cheesy grin cheesy
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
amnesty7:
Funny Punch. If PMB didn't grace the occasion you will wail, now that he did and proceeded to Lagos for official assignment you are still wailing. Anyway, the crowd is enough a reply to you.
For the belligerent folks, let me remind you that to become our president, you must:
Bye.

The crowd is your reply? When people say APC supporters are not sane ,.............
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by suleimanshehu: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Bauchi State is APÇ and APC is Bauchi state.
In 2019 though, APC lost the Governorship poll. However, they won 3-senate, 10 out of 12 house of reps, 20 out of 31 state house of assembly seat.

I am from Bauchi and what is on ground is Bauchi is for JAGABA for president and Govership is for Air Marshal Sadiq Abubakar. Insha Allah with Tinubu there shall be renewed hope.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Najdorf: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
ImDStar:

They have severe Stockholm syndrome
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Eriokanmi: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
amnesty7:
Bye.
Votes are no more for dash. Every candidate and party will be well profiled by voters before they can get votes this time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by juman(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
See crowd.
Buhari is super popular.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by PrinceOfLagos: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
AntiChristian:
But Buhari is going to Lagos to Launch Lekki deep Seaport now!

Which kind yeye "Punch" reporting be this?

And see the Justices reading meanings to things they don't understand?
Was that the reason Buhari refused to make speech? cheesy
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Emir01: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Believe everything you read on newspapers at your own peril. Very sensational. The message is loud in Bauchi. A good show.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Professor822714: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Isnt he nonsense in the first place?
Naijanascam:
The Bubu I know hate nonsense but have no other option...... his body language says it all
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by PrinceOfLagos: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Oladelepsy001:
You're suppose to be aware by now that Buhari just came to grace the occasion very briefly , because he has two days (23rd & 14th) primary assignment of commissioning some projects in Lagos. So, no time to check time because, what is needed at the rally is just his present to indicate he's supporting the candidates.
have some shame
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by PrinceOfLagos: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Emir01:
Believe everything you read on newspapers at your own peril. Very sensational. The message is loud in Bauchi. A good show.
oya show us video of when Buhari made a speech in the Bauchi campaign today
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Rajiolaade: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:
What does Buhari really have to say to Nigerians at this point? Tinubu and Shettima should even distance themselves from him and possibly sideline him concerning their campaigns
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Rajiolaade: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Vixlot:
Punch and fake news
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by SenatePresdo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
amnesty7:
Bye.

Lol, Kwankwaso and Sowore are out already.
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by ablejesus26(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
SOLMICHAEL:
See Obi supporters wailing all over again. Someone that left to Lagos for Project commissioning.
Anyways, Bauchi is BATIFIED.

Bauchi that also suffered greatly from this APC calamity and hardship batified? grin
Una go learn very soon.
The fall of this APC calamity is already a done deal in the streets of Nija,the momentum is strongest up North.
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I will remind you this after the election

I don't need your reminder.
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by juman(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
To avoid stampede.
Because too many people.
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Fcwilly: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
It's called speechless rally, APC is gone, tifnubu bobble will be deflated soon
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by ASHIWAJU2023: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
I don't understand Punch ooo the Bauchi rally that is still on going presently.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.