Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch (34749 Views)

Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) / PDP Abuja Protest Ends Abruptly As Members Escape Death / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by ElSudani: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
ImDStar:
If not that you're a mad man, how can you be suffering like this and still boasting of supporting APC.
133.3 millions Nigerians are in poverty, even if your brain can't think well, your body should fill the heat and suffering now.

How can you queue in the filling station for almost 5hrs sweating like a goat and still come on here to support APC. Are you not talking to yourself?

There's a global recession going on. The prices of everything are up even in the most advanced countries. Buhari did not create that situation and Nigeria is not an island. There are issues of security on which you may criticize Buhari (Though he has done better than Jonathan) but not on the prices of commodities.
Your dishonest campaign is not gaining any traction with Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Jackipapa: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
LegendHero:
Fake new from Punch.

Buhari had to leave early because he needs to commission project in Lagos and that was why the rally started so early.

We are commissioning lot of projects in Lagos today and Sai baba will be on ground.

Are you normal in Mr. Macaroni voice!
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by ogatboy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
If you think this was a coincidence, I will sell you river Benue. I just pity Tinubu, I hope he keeps small money for when he finally looses the election because to thief from Lagos in the new Nigeria go hard
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by ogatboy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
ElSudani:

There's a global recession going on. The prices of everything are up even in the most advanced countries. Buhari did not create that situation and Nigeria is not an island. There are issues of security on which you may criticize Buhari (Though he has done better than Jonathan) but not on the prices of commodities.
Your dishonest campaign is not gaining any traction with Nigerians.

But oil producing countries are making massive profit from oil, is Nigeria an island? How much was our oil revenue? Nonsense talk.
In future, we will see that Buhari was a bigger criminal than Abacha
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Lampass(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:
…Buhari leaves without delivering speech

https://punchng.com/just-in-confusion-in-bauchi-as-apc-rally-ends-suddenly/
Gen. Abdulrahaman Danbazau was former Army Chief and no Chief of Defense staff.
Make una no dey come lie here.
Proudly Obidient 😁😁

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by ogatboy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Temptee101:

Even with all the valid questions and points you raised, I don't expect urchins to have a rethink, those things have been condemned to death. No remedy at all.

Sometimes, I wonder if those people are humans

They are living in serious bondage. They are under a spell that will be broken after 2023 elections.
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Sholaco: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
amnesty7:
Funny Punch. If PMB didn't grace the occasion you will wail, now that he did and proceeded to Lagos for official assignment you are still wailing. Anyway, the crowd is enough a reply to you.
For the belligerent folks, let me remind you that to become our president, you must:
*Get the overall HIGHEST votes from the country
*Get at least 25% from at least 24 states and Abj.
Bye.
Ipob ESN news paper
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by ElSudani: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
ogatboy:

But oil producing countries are making massive profit from oil, is Nigeria an island? How much was our oil revenue? Nonsense talk.
In future, we will see that Buhari was a bigger criminal than Abacha

Which oil producing countries are making massive profits? This is the same thinking that is holding Nigeria down, this over dependence on sharing oil revenues which is in fact meager considering the population of the country.
Vote for Asiwaju, let's make Nigeria one of the biggest agricultural countries in the world. All these talks of abject poverty will be a thing of history.
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by HookesLaw: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Buhari that u know hates nonsense and this is from some1 whose name is synonymous with IPOB, imagine; naijascam.
U even claim to understand Buhari's body language. Ok ooo
Continue...

Naijanascam:
The Bubu I know hate nonsense but have no other option...... his body language says it all
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by ogatboy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
ElSudani:

Which oil producing countries are making massive profits? This is the same thinking that is holding Nigeria down, this over dependence on sharing oil revenues which is in fact meager considering the population of the country.
Vote for Asiwaju, let's make Nigeria one of the biggest agricultural countries in the world. All these talks of abject poverty will be a thing of history.

God forbid me vote someone that converts public money to his personal wealth. A man that has nothing to offer, that cannot attend debate to defend his ideas, someone that is old enough for me to be feeding on retirement bed. I refuse Nigeria to be ridiculed like Cameroon at the centre stage.

Just so you understand where Buhari has taken Nigeria to, try to check for visas to countries like phillipines and thailand, Nigeria is placed in the same category as Iran and Afghanistan. Syria is safer than Nigeria.

So Asiwaju has the ideas and he did not give Buhari or his people in Buhari government? You go dey alright.
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by UnabashedIPOB: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
The light went off shortly after the National Chairman of the APC, Abdullahi Adamu, mounted the podium and began delivering his speech.

This is the same impostor who bragged that he had done his best for the country. A man who could NOT even provide a constant power supply to the citizens. All of you would be served your own breakfast.
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by ElSudani: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
ogatboy:

God forbid me vote someone that converts public money to his personal wealth. A man that has nothing to offer, that cannot attend debate to defend his ideas, someone that is old enough for me to be feeding on retirement bed. I refuse Nigeria to be ridiculed like Cameroon at the centre stage.

Just so you understand where Buhari has taken Nigeria to, try to check for visas to countries like phillipines and thailand, Nigeria is placed in the same category as Iran and Afghanistan. Syria is safer than Nigeria.

So Asiwaju has the ideas and he did not give Buhari or his people in Buhari government? You go dey alright.

You are so naive, what position exactly did Tinubu hold in the administration of Buhari? We can see Tinubu's achievements in Lagos what are the achievements of your candidate? Your candidate stole public money to invest in his father's business and that is not diverting public money to private use?
Why should I be looking for a visa to go to the Philippines?
I don't blame you, people like you think everywhere is better than Nigeria, you will be surprised you are better off in Nigeria than in many of these places you blindly run to.
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by faceland: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
😂😂😂

Honestly, Tinubu should have seen the handwriting on the wall.

I said the crowd were there because if buhari.

Deep down Buhari's mind, he wants to give Nigeria a free and fair election as a parting gift, maybe Nigerians will forgive him and place in list of good leaders Nigeria had in the past.

The average local with PVC can not properly pronounce Tinubu. It is Buhari they were hailing.
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by ogatboy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
ElSudani:

You are so naive, what position exactly did Tinubu hold in the administration of Buhari? We can see Tinubu's achievements in Lagos what are the achievements of your candidate? Your candidate stole public money to invest in his father's business and that is not diverting public money to private use?
Why should I be looking for a visa to go to the Philippines?
I don't blame you, people like you think everywhere is better than Nigeria, you will be surprised you are better off in Nigeria than in many of these places you blindly run to.

You are the naive one. Tinubu went around campaigning for Buhari. Okay, lets assume he did not govern but is it not his same people that were part of the Buhari government and will still be part of his administration? Osibanjo, Fashola, Fayemi, and the endless list. Oga you are not better off, try travel small make you know where your problem start from. Just try travel, maybe your sense go open small so you can see the progress in other countries.
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by ElSudani: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
ogatboy:

You are the naive one. Tinubu went around campaigning for Buhari. Okay, lets assume he did not govern but is it not his same people that were part of the Buhari government and will still be part of his administration? Osibanjo, Fashola, Fayemi, and the endless list. Oga you are not better off, try travel small make you know where your problem start from. Just try travel, maybe your sense go open small so you can see the progress in other countries.

Travel to where exactly and what should I expect to find there?
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by FireUpNow(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Buhari doesn't want babablublu 2.0 so it's better to end it abruptly
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Zulum500: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You no dey shame

So Buhari actually left the campaign without delivering a speech cheesy grin cheesy

Okorosss una never tired 😁😁
Alaigbo is burning

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by newnigerdelta00: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:

Rumor, lie's and pain.. Obi can never win,stop deceiving your selfs....No body wins election without spending money,stop fooling your selfs obideafs...

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Praktikals(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
ImDStar:
If not that you're a mad man, how can you be suffering like this and still boasting of supporting APC.
133.3 millions Nigerians are in poverty, even if your brain can't think well, your body should fill the heat and suffering now.

How can you queue in the filling station for almost 5hrs sweating like a goat and still come on here to support APC. Are you not talking to yourself?
If you have common sense, you will know that you are doing more harm than good to your preferred candidate. Peter Obi can never be Nigerian president. I will quote you after the election

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Mummyfour(f): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
ImDStar:

no mind the zombies. Some people had to sleep at the fueling station sef and our 2 ministers of petroleum are not saying anything.
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by justmondris: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:
What does Buhari really have to say to Nigerians at this point? Tinubu and Shettima should even distance themselves from him and possibly sideline him concerning their campaigns

It’s because they are planning to use him to ring the election
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Mummyfour(f): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Praktikals:

If you have common sense, you will know that you are doing more harm than good to your preferred candidate. Peter Obi can never be Nigerian president. I will quote you after the election
what has Peter Obi got to do with the fact he stated on ground.
Must every thing be about Peter Obi?.
Are you not seeing reality on ground?.

Is there a fueling station you know that is selling fuel seamlessly without a queue and at any price below 195?.
Can you cook a pot of soup with 2500 and buy garri for you and your family?.

Let politics not blind our eyes to the truth.
The politicians you support today don't send you.

They will make us quarrel and hate ourselves to gain followers, but still attend their parties, eat and drink together, travel abroad and have fun while you will be at enemity with someone that God could use to help you.

Enough of all these sentiments.
Nigerians are really suffering.
Please tell me what you are enjoying in this country, maybe I might just change my mind and reason the way you do
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Charly68: 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
They are very funny ,they can't organize common campaign very well ,how would they organize Naija ? They are noise makers with no depth and craft
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by AntiChristian: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Was that the reason Buhari refused to make speech? cheesy

Must he speak all the time?

And if he speaks now you'll be the one to abuse him for his intonation or even misinterprets what he says!
Before it was he doesn't go to APC campaign!

Now he has gone! It is such that he must talk!

Even if he talks.....
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Solocoin: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Suffer suffer no dey tire Nigerian.
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by PrinceOfLagos: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

Must he speak all the time?

And if he speaks now you'll be the one to abuse him for his intonation or even misinterprets what he says!
Before it was he doesn't go to APC campaign!

Now he has gone! It is such that he must talk!

Even if he talks.....
You don't have shame at all
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by olatuns2017: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:

Lori Iro

PMB in Lagos already to commission get projects for lagosians

Lagos
APC
TINUBU
Sanwolu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Praktikals(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mummyfour:
what has Peter Obi got to do with the fact he stated on ground.
Must every thing be about Peter Obi?.
Are you not seeing reality on ground?.

Is there a fueling station you know that is selling fuel seamlessly without a queue and at any price below 195?.
Can you cook a pot of soup with 2500 and buy garri for you and your family?.

Let politics not blind our eyes to the truth.
The politicians you support today don't send you.

They will make us quarrel and hate ourselves to gain followers, but still attend their parties, eat and drink together, travel abroad and have fun while you will be at enemity with someone that God could use to help you.

Enough of all these sentiments.
Nigerians are really suffering.
Please tell me what you are enjoying in this country, maybe I might just change my mind and reason the way you do

ImDStar:

Some of us think it is the turn of the Igbo man to preside over this country but when you relate with an Igbo person in real life or you read their comment online, you can easily see why this will continue to be a pipe dream.

Did you see where the guy i quoted opined that anybody supporting APC is a madman? That is the mentality of an average Igbo person. The average Igbo person hates the Hausas and he does not trust the Yorubas. So my simple question is where will the votes come from?

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by ifihearam: 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
amnesty7:
Funny Punch. If PMB didn't grace the occasion you will wail, now that he did and proceeded to Lagos for official assignment you are still wailing. Anyway, the crowd is enough a reply to you.
For the belligerent folks, let me remind you that to become our president, you must:
*Get the overall HIGHEST votes from the country
*Get at least 25% from at least 24 states and Abj.

Bye.

How to say obi is out without saying obi is out

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Okpachala: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
Anyone canvassing for votes for Tinubu is an enemy of the poor ones in Nigeria
Re: APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch by Fujiyama: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
ImDStar:

^^^
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment INEC Announced Ahmadu Fintiri As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election / 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.