Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake (2028 Views)

How Does This Woman Lay In Bed(picture) / You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake by purejustice36: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
I killed this woman , sorry snake yesterday night
It seems like a baby tho, but unto man wey they fear snake , it seems like a big deal to me lol

What’s the name tho ?
Is it poisonous ?

Re: What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake by Pells: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Siofra or Candidlady or Sweetvie species 🐍🐍🐍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake by Urheadmaster(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Some ladies in Nigeria use this thing to satisfy themselves tongue
Re: What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake by Sweetvie: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pells:
Siofra or Candidlady or Sweetvie species 🐍🐍🐍
Ment? undecided
Re: What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake by Pells: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sweetvie:
Ment? undecided
Your head no correct🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾
Dey did new emoji for you
Your using old emoji
Women ☕
Re: What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake by Sweetvie: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pells:

Your head no correct🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾
Dey did new emoji for you
Your using old emoji
Women ☕
Wetin be ur own? undecided
Na your emoji🤷
Stupid boy

1 Like

Re: What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake by Pells: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sweetvie:
Wetin be ur own? undecided
Na your emoji🤷
Stupid boy
M u m u 😏🥱🥱
Re: What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake by Rexymania(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin grin I no follow you dey find trouble o grin tongue
Re: What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake by VeryWickedGoat: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
That is a Dominiquean Rattlesnake. Very venomous.
Its fangs can disable 20 nairaland accounts in 10mins.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake by faceLAGOS: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
You’ve killed one of naija girls.
Re: What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake by Autobot05: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
purejustice36:
I killed this woman , sorry snake yesterday night
It seems like a baby tho, but unto man wey they fear snake , it seems like a big deal to me lol

What’s the name tho ?
Is it poisonous ?

Omo vayolence 😂😂😂
Re: What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Looks like a cobra
Re: What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake by kelspinall(m): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
her name starts with "p"& ended with "s"

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Picture? / Viral Video Of A Curvy Lady Twerking For An Old Man / Can My Pastor Instuct Me To Marry A Sister In My Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.