Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State (40257 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by 77up(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Petersamuel8:
na just 25% we need for that side grin
Obi won't get 5% for that side, e sure me die cool

Asiwaju all the way!
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
trutharena:
Where is the said rally?

OP where is the video of the rally because that thing you upload up there cannot pass for a naming ceremony let alone rally.

You don even cut the head of the people in the said video because you want to crop it to make it look big.

Below is Obi in Katsina.

Below is a link to his Igbo people singing Obi song at the rally.
https://twitter.com/princejoseph0/status/1617535831417167874?s=46&t=lWv4oqjSWqXl6ZAiCKbPgQ

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
quickberry:
Naming ceremony grin

Vote BAT/SHET for a better Nigeria.

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Legitmatazz: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Townhall meeting

Davido's birthday party pulls more crowd than Peterā€™s campaign

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Shege Nyamiri

Ab0ki come chop money of foolish Flat Head.

Na Anambra treasury go hear am.

I can bet that less than 10 of these people will vote Labour Party at the end of the day.

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
lansile:
This one na one corner rally

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
trutharena:

šŸ˜‚

You people get bad mouth. Which one be one corner rally again.

Obi supporters don suffer.

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Coronavirus1: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
Peter obi na my only juju
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tareq1105:

Who go dash you 25%?

Let me tell you, apart from plateau, benue, Abuja, and Kaduna states bcoz of the southern Kaduna people, there's no other state in the North that Obi would get 25%

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by rummmy: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Shege Nyamiri

Ab0ki come chop money of foolish Flat Head.

Na Anambra treasury go hear am.

I can bet that less than 10 of these people will vote Labour Party at the end of the day.
who dash aboki that type sense?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
victorsola:
the canopy man .

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mccullum:
Instead of him using football field like inter house sport size, he's using stadium to humiliates himself and his cohort..

OBI can try again in 2027, in this 2023 his defeat just in waiting.

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:
Chai! See crowd grin

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Osanoghodua1: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Neck pressing
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by effort1: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Shokoloko:

I like the subs for Obidients.
They need to sit up a little more and strategise.

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Petersamuel8:
na just 25% we need for that side grin
we are not asking for too much
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by TheChameleon: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
effort1:

Effort1 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by CursedOsuPigs: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
[quote author=effort1 post=120319720][/quote]

You're effortlessly displaying your lunacy here.

0lohun a fun e la'laafia o
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Shokoloko(f): 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
[quote author=effort1 post=120319752][/quote]
You are not smart yourself.
If you had a little bit of wisdom - just a tiny bit, you would know that I want obidients to put in more effort so that Obi wins.
How is Obi going to win if his supporters don't put in more effort?
That didn't cross your mind?
I didnt expect it to.
You are part of the people that make Immigration bodies force Nigerians to write IELTS up and down.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
julaion:

My mummy, pls say it slowly without crying grin grin

Fixed
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
ScamHunter:

Bat shit... really?

BAT/SHET is the real deal
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
[quote author=effort1 post=120319445][/quote]

I will feed your whole generation.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Oddfinder012:

Wake up

U no dey slumber? Ode.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Oddfinder012: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
quickberry:

U no dey slumber? Ode.
U say Wetin?

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Germanjoe(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
domDva:
I have noticed that northerners like rally sha? Someone like me will jejely go and vote Obi on the 25th but will never attend any political rally
Kia,I like ur talk e sweet for ear.
Why will I go and stress my balls and leave my daily tax were I know that me n my kindred vote belongs to obidatti.maybe they came to see there incoming president n vice president,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by unscripted(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
quickberry:
Naming ceremony grin

Vote BAT/SHET for a better Nigeria.
do u believe what you just said ?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by kcbaba007: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kingsley34:
More photos

Katsina in the bag grin

And some people said Obi will never get any votes in the north, intact, some went as far as saying that he will not win his polling unit in anambra.... And some people said labour party does not have structure, some people also said that Peter Obi is a social media president, and I ask... How come the crowd and organic love witnessed in Niger state, Kaduna state, katsina state, kano state.... Is this not windafulment for obidients and painfulment for APC urchins?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by TollinsN: 1:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Even without the crowd, people will still comment as if he had a mammoth crowd. Nigerians knows how to praise someone to the grave
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by MorningSir: 2:45am On Jan 24, 2023
This Obi guyā€¦ I canā€™t lie I see some kind of territorial acceptance on him, the grace is special. Doesnā€™t happen just anyhow. Thereā€™s this feeling in the air that heā€™s ā€œchosenā€ but you just canā€™t say by whom but you know itā€™s from a higher placeā€¦

Disclaimer: Iā€™m not a fan, just an observer!
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by peculiar2233: 3:53am On Jan 24, 2023
domDva:
I have noticed that northerners like rally sha? Someone like me will jejely go and vote Obi on the 25th but will never attend any political rally
There are millions of Obi's supporters like that across the Nation, including myself.
Peter Obi will triumph come 25th of Feb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Donā€™t Blame Him: Oshiomhole / I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC ā€“ Orubebe / President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.