Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State (40248 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by quickberry(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
JudasNaKarrot:
Vote for Tinubu who cannot hold a Teaspoon.
If u turn to teaspoon, he would hold u. Forget propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Rubeshi(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
trutharena:
Where is the said rally?

OP where is the video of the rally because that thing you upload up there cannot pass for a naming ceremony let alone rally.

You don even cut the head of the people in the said video because you want to crop it to make it look big.

Below is Obi in Katsina.

Below is a link to his Igbo people singing Obi song at the rally.
https://twitter.com/princejoseph0/status/1617535831417167874?s=46&t=lWv4oqjSWqXl6ZAiCKbPgQ
na obi I go vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by pandax: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
domDva:
I have noticed that northerners like rally sha? Someone like me will jejely go and vote Obi on the 25th but will never attend any political rally

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Oddfinder012: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
quickberry:
Naming ceremony grin

Vote BAT/SHET for a better Nigeria.
Wake up

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Zimzy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
domDva:
I have noticed that northerners like rally sha? Someone like me will jejely go and vote Obi on the 25th but will never attend any political rally
we are together on this

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Tunagee(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
trutharena:
Where is the said rally?

OP where is the video of the rally because that thing you upload up there cannot pass for a naming ceremony let alone rally.

You don even cut the head of the people in the said video because you want to crop it to make it look big.

Below is Obi in Katsina.

https://twitter.com/princejoseph0/status/1617535831417167874?s=46&t=lWv4oqjSWqXl6ZAiCKbPgQ

grin grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Babaibe: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
This is Peteru Obi in summary:
The Chosen One

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Oddfinder012: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
cadellyy:
If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria Licked a Microphone because He was told to “Taste” the Mic. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. 🙄😭🤣🤡

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by gwinaB(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
trutharena:
Where is the said rally?

Below is Obi in Katsina.

This seems to be before the rally started
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
They are now seeing the structure cheesy
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by julaion: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
quickberry:
Naming ceremony grin

Urchin pls say it slowly without crying grin grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Okwyjesus(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
domDva:

Who rally help? We are waiting to show how OBIDENTS WE ARE on 25th Feb

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by TechW: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Shege Nyamiri

Ab0ki come chop money of foolish Flat Head.

Na Anambra treasury go hear am.

I can bet that less than 10 of these people will vote Labour Party at the end of the day.
Your own is to talk rubbish, tomorrow you'll say that obidients insult you. An old man like you. Very foolish human being.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Klinsman2000: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Forthcoming president of the country
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by ejimatic: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuMopCGZ_1M?t=14

The presidential candidate of the labour party Peter Obi is holding no breath in his quest to make Nigeria work again.
Peter Obi who is now the leading favorite to win the presidential election next month held his rally in Katsina state where he was received by the citizen of the state.
Another naming ceremony on Monday!
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by OgaTheTop2: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
domDva:
Many of us are like you. Jejely comot house go vote for Obi on election day and jejely return back to house. We no wan story wey go touch the heart. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by buhariguy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Petersamuel8:
na just 25% we need for that side grin
obi.diot will not get 5%

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by ejimatic: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuMopCGZ_1M?t=14

The presidential candidate of the labour party Peter Obi is holding no breath in his quest to make Nigeria work again.
Peter Obi who is now the leading favorite to win the presidential election next month held his rally in Katsina state where he was received by the citizen of the state.
. When election starts you will see that no true born Hausa man will vote Obi or handover to an Igbo man under the guise of IPOB or ESN....Butter truth!
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Featuredgist: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by buhariguy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Oddfinder012:

Wake up
collect your aso rock
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
The election is between obi and Atiku the rest are just there to feed hungry Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kingsley34:
More photos

Katsina in the bag grin
in which bag poly bag or nylon bag? Don't let us be over confident yet. Northerners are another breed themselves. I just hope Obi does his homework perfectly in his region so at least he can be a big spoiler for both atiku and tinubu
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by ScamHunter: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
quickberry:
Naming ceremony grin

Bat shit... really?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by steeltrust: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Townhall meeting

Davido's birthday party pulls more crowd than Peter’s campaign
so why are you here crying 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by adesharp2(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
quickberry:
Naming ceremony grin

Better Nigeria my feet...you no dey shame self.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Bryan88(m): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
jamalnation:

Which bag?
Gucci Bag.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by chiefkpokp(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tareq1105:

Who go dash you 25%?

Let me tell you, apart from plateau, benue, Abuja, and Kaduna states bcoz of the southern Kaduna people, there's no other state in the North that Obi would get 25%

If we are to go by this your quote, then it's safe to say that Peter Obi should writing his inauguration letter then Abi....because d whole of South,Obi must chop 25%. Then help me finish up. Ode
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by drlateef: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
hisgrace090:
The level of love this man is attracting everywhere he goes is an indicator that Nigerians are really out for a positive change.

Be deceiving yourself. They showed a few heads, not up to 15 people and you are clapping? You are joker.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by drlateef: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Selfie picture. Everytime you guys can't give us 360 pick it has to be a hand ful of Chinedus, Chimas, Chukwudum etc.

Obidients and faking northern supports are 5&6.

Exactly!!! And the way i decode their lies is that most northerners wear caps. Only chinedus in their midst don’t wear caps. And you can judge the rest for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by 77up(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
domDva:
Same here, I have never attended a rally before but I will jejely go out on election day to vote Tinubu 🙄🙂💃🥳💯

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
domDva:

With 5milliion naira I will not attend rally. But election day I be first for queue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNGA: Politicians, Diplomats Pay $100k At Strip Clubs, $5000 For Prostitutes / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC / These Pictures Show That Buhari Has Soft Spot For Little Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.