Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote (5301 Views)

Poll: Do you believe that Allah is same as Jehovah?

Yes: 27% (10 votes)
No: 37% (14 votes)
Allah is a myth: 10% (4 votes)
Allah is a moon god: 16% (6 votes)
Allah is greater than Jehovah: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by aloyemeka2: 4:08am On Sep 07, 2011
[size=14pt]PLease VOTE[/size]

Do you believe that Allah is same as Christian Jehovah?
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by ramalot(m): 4:36am On Sep 07, 2011
Yes, they're two interpretations of the same void.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2011
Jehovah is an anglicised version of Yahweh. Yahweh was the God of Storms and his consort was Asherah.

Allah is the Good of moon.

No. They are not the same.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by HISchild: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2011
"YAHWEH HE is GOD" -

LORD (old english translation) = YAHWEH is JEHOVAH is JESUS CHRIST, The Lord.

"I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour." - Isaiah 43:11

"Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me." - Isaiah 45:21

"Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." -Isaiah 44:6

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2011
aloy-emeka:

[size=14pt]PLease VOTE[/size]

Do you believe that Allah is same as Christian Jehovah?

sad
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2011
PAGAN  9JA:

Jehovah is an anglicised version of Yahweh. Yahweh was the God of Storms and his consort was Asherah.

Allah is the Good of moon.

No. They are not the same.
Liar!
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2011
^Proove I lie, you senseless monkey. angry angry angry angry

Even the Hebrew scriptures admit this, in the so-called days of ignorance . foolish man. tongue
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2011
Who is a monkey?. You call me that because I am black you racist?
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2011
I am blacker than you fool. angry
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 1:48am On Sep 09, 2011
PAGAN  9JA:

I am blacker than you fool.  angry

Then you must be a chimpanzee.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2011
^ u are a rascist man yourself. angry

and yet your comparision of me to a chimpanzee doest not offend me any way. after all, we are the closest living relatives of that noble creature.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2011
PAGAN  9JA:

^ u are a rascist man yourself.  angry

and yet your comparision of me to a chimpanzee doest not offend me any way. after all, we are the closest living relatives of that noble creature.

What does that word in bold mean please?.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2011
its your other name. undecided
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by ommo(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2011
what is God Almighty's name in arabic?
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2011
Allah.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^

Are you still tipsy from that palm wine you drank last night with the frenzied dancing and chanting grin Better repent of you sins now that there is time.

ALLAH is not GOD in Arabic, what madness.

God is God and ALLAH is ALLAH.

2 very different beings, one creator and the other a deity.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2011
God is an english word, u pastorical missionary. how r the arabs supposed to speak English angry

and in that sense, even Jehovah is a deity.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2011
^

What will a pagan know anyway about GOD shocked
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2011
the xtians learnt about the very concept of God, from the Pagans. we started the concept.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by LagosShia: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2011
What is His Name? His Name is ALLAH (EVEN IN THE BIBLE)!!!

See below for evidence:Allah appears in the Bible and the tetragrammaton from which the pressumed word "Jehovah" is formed also appears in the Quran.

http://www.institutealislam.com/what-is-his-name-by-sheikh-ahmed-deedat/
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by LagosShia: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2011
"Jehovah" is a pressumption from the tetgrammaton or "four letters" (YHWH) by injecting vowels.those four letters are not articulated.also,if you search deep you will know that the tetgrammaton (YHWH) is not a word but an adjective phrase refering/describing the uniqueness to/of the One Almighty God who is Unseen.YHWH refers to "He that is Present" or "Oh He (who is)" in literal arabic and hebrew.the tetragrammaton can also be found in the Holy Quran in several places by the phrase "Qul HoWaH[/b]Allahu" which means "Say[b] He is Allahu"!

the prefix,"YA" is an exclamation in semitic languages meaning "Oh".if you add "Ya" to "HoWaH" it becomes "YaHoWaH" (YHWH).

"HoWaH"="He is"!

so[b] YaHoWah[/b]="Oh He (who is)".

what hapens is simply injecting vowels into the letters (YHWH) in order to make the letters pronounceable.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by ommo(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2011
it is funny, how easy it is to open a post, start a baseless argument & never have any point or valid ground. I asked a simple question, what is God in arabic ? i got all sort of rubbish as reply. I believe christian arabs have a name for God.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
God in Arabic is written إله which means 'ilaah

While ALLAH is written الله which means allāh

So the name of GOD in Arabic is Ilaah not Allah.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by ommo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2011
mmm!, i know in arabic, ilaah stands for god in general, whiles Allah stands for almghty God. This is why, when arabs in general ( whether muslims or christian) are calling onto God almighty, they shout Allahu. i also know arab christians call God the father, ''Allah''. Some years back CNBS came out that Allah means God almighty (God the father). thank you.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by LagosShia: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2011
frosbel:

God in Arabic is written إله which means 'ilaah

While ALLAH is written الله which means allāh

So the name of GOD in Arabic is Ilaah not Allah.

the word of "God" in arabic is Ilah.not the name of God."God" is a title and not a name.may be the Jehovah's witnesses who misunderstand "Jehovah" for a word and suppose it is the name of God should lecture you.

what you are saying is wrong.you are saying the name of God is God (Ilah).

"Allah" is the name of God in arabic.it refers to the One Unique Unseen Almighty God.

the word is made up of two conjoined words to make one unique word that is neither feminine nor masculine in the arabic language.

"Al"=The

"Ilah"=God

"Al" + "Ilah"="Allah".

it means literally "The God" when translated.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^

Okay thanks.

We are friends now , right ? grin
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by LagosShia: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2011
frosbel:

^^

Okay thanks.

We are friends now , right ? grin

was i your enemy? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by aletheia(m): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2011
@Topic: NO!

Allah means "the god". The question which most Muslims and Christians are ignorant of the answer is this: What god?
An examination of the family history of Islam's false prophet will yield the answer. What was Muhammad's father's name? Abdullah - Slave of the god (allah) What god?

What follows is an illustrative incident from the family history of Muhammad from Tabari and Ibn Ishaq (Muslim historians) that reveals the nature of "the god"

Muttalib was struggling to clear the well of Zamzam when: Ishaq:66/Tabari VI:2 "It is alleged, and Allah only knows the truth, that Abdul Muttalib encountered opposition when he was digging Zamzam. He vowed that if given ten sons, to make his labor less arduous and to protect him, he would sacrifice one of them to Allah at the Ka'aba." Bad move, because eventually he had ten sons. So, foolishly faithful to the rocks, he tossed divining arrows at Hubal's feet to determine which son should die. Ishaq:67 "They used to conduct their affairs according to the decisions of the arrows." His youngest lost. The boy's name was Abd-Allah, or Slave-to-Allah.

Now why would someone name a kid "Slave-to-Allah" a generation before Islam’s prophet claimed Allah was the creator-god of the universe?

The answer is as embarrassing as any in the annals of religious lore. For all Muhammad really did was promote one of the existing Meccan idols, the moon god Allah, above Hubal, Al-Lat, Manat, Al-Uzza, and hundreds of others.

Islamic scholar Montgomery Watt, one of the English translators of Tabari, adds an interesting footnote. He says, "The name [not word] Allah has throughout been [wrongly] translated as 'God.' It should be kept in mind, however, that in the pre-Islamic period it does not necessarily mean "God" in a monotheistic sense. It is known from the Qur'an (29:61 and 39:38) that many pre-Islamic Arabs believed in Allah as a god who was superior to the other gods whom they also recognized."

Allah was a name, much like the Judeo-Christian "Yahweh." But Muslims desperately needed the world to see it otherwise. For if Allah was a proper name - not a word - their religion was a fraud. The creator of the universe can't be a pagan god, no matter how big a stick Muhammad swung. And Allah can't be Yahweh any more than I can be George Washington.

Arabic, like Hebrew before it, is a Semitic language. In Hebrew, "el," was the word for god - lower case "g" - as in idols. Elohiym was used with the article to convey "God" with a capital "G." In Arabic, "el" became "il." Then, over time, Arabs derived a secondary word for god, "ilah." With "al" being the Arabic word for "the," Muslims would have us believe that "Allah" is a contraction of "al" and "ilah." But the first pillar of Islam contradicts this claim when it says: "There is no ilah but Allah."

If "Allah" were the Arabic word for god it would have been written: "There is no allah but Allah. Moreover, the Qur'an itself uses "Ilah" when Allah claims to be "the God of Abraham" (Qur'an 2:132). And that ends the debate because the only way Muslims can claim Allah, not Ilah, is the Arabic word for "God" is for the Qur'an to be errant or for its author to be either ignorant or deceitful. Further, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of Islamic traditions like the one we just reviewed that confirm that Allah was the name of a well-known pagan deity (at least in Mecca). Their own scriptures profess that Allah had an ignominious rule as a Meccan rock idol centuries before he was transformed from god to God, from an ilah to Allah. All of which serves to destroy the most essential Islamic myth: "We all worship the same God."

Back in Mecca: Ishaq:67 "When Abdul Muttalib had ten sons grown to maturity and he knew that they would protect him, he told them of his vow, and called on them to keep faith with Allah in this matter. They expressed their obedience, and asked what they should do. He replied, 'Let every one of you take an arrow, write his name on it, and bring it to me.' They did this, and he went into the presence of Hubal in the interior of the Ka'aba. Hubal was the greatest of the idols of Quraysh in Mecca." Ibn Ishaq, the earliest compiler of Muslim Traditions, just told us that the high god of the Ka'aba was Hubal - not Allah. Doesn't this make Allah (also the second god of the Qur'an following Ar-Rahman) a second rate deity?

Papa Muttalib started having second thoughts. So he went off and consulted with a sorceress, hoping to get the "right" advice. Tabari VI:2 "By Allah! You shall never sacrifice him but you must get an excuse for not doing so." This sounds innocent enough until you realize that the person swearing by Allah is a Devil worshipper. "There is a sorceress who has a familiar spirit; ask her, and you will know what to do. If she commands you to sacrifice him, you will sacrifice him, and if she commands you to do something which offers relief to you and to him, you can accept it." Sorceresses are occult mediums: in other words, witches. Their familiar spirits are demons.

The noose around Islam’s neck is tightening. We have multiple gods in the Ka'aba and a witch deciding the fate of Muhammad’s father. "So they went to Medina where they discovered that the sorceress had moved to Khaybar. They rode until they reached her. She said, 'Retire from me until my familiar spirit visits me and I can ask him. Abdul Muttalib stood and prayed to Allah." Now there's a picture: idolaters praying to Allah in Islamic fashion in the presence of a Devil worshiper. So, what do you think Satan’s representative had to say? Would she pardon Muhammad’s papa and allow Islam to be born?

Lucifer must like Islam because,  "On the following day they went back. She said, 'Yes! News has come to me. How much is the blood-money among you.' They replied, 'Ten camels.' She said, 'Bring forward the young man and ten camels, and cast arrows. If they fall against the boy, add camels until your Lord [Would that be Satan, Hubal, or Allah?] is satisfied.'"

We continue with Ishaq's account: Tabari VI:5 "They returned to Mecca when they had all agreed on the matter, Abdul Muttalib stood and prayed to Allah inside the Ka'aba beside Hubal. The arrows fell against Abdallah, so they added ten camels, making twenty. With Muttalib standing and praying to Allah they went on this way ten times. Each time the arrows fell against Abdallah." Satan’s representative seems to have been considerably more accommodating. There is just one chance in 1024 that fifty-fifty odds will go awry ten times in a row.

Tabari explains the horror of it all: "Abdul Muttalib stood beside Hubal in the interior of the Ka'aba, calling upon Allah. The custodian of the arrows took and cast them, and the lot fell against Abdallah. So Muttalib took Abdallah by the hand. He grabbed a large knife. Then he went up to the idols Isaf and Nailah [the fornicating stones] who Quraysh used to slaughter their sacrifices, to sacrifice Abdullah."

But rather than slice his son's throat, Muttalib opted for one more cast of the divining arrows. They finally fell in favor of the boy. So Abdul, the stones, idols, gods, diviners, and sorcerers came to an understanding. Abdallah's life was spared. "Your Lord is satisfied at last. The camels were slaughtered and left there. No man or wild beast was turned back from eating them."

"Abdul Muttalib took Abdallah by the hand. It is alleged they passed by Umm Qattal bt. Abd al-Uzza [Slave-to-the-goddess-al-Uzza], the sister of Waraqa [the Hanif]. She was by the Ka'aba. When she looked at his face she said, 'Where are you going, Abdallah? I have seen many camels slaughtered for you, so sleep with me now.'" Sure, why not add a little prostitution into the mix. We've already got devil worship, paganism, gambling, and child abuse occurring around the Ka'aba.

Behold your gods; O Islam!

These incidents are well recorded by Muslim historians, so they are not made-up stories.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by Sweetnecta: 3:09am On Sep 12, 2011
@Aletheia; « #27 on: Yesterday at 11:45:14 PM »
[Quote]@Topic: NO![/Quote]this is the one of the few times that you are correct. i wish you will have back bone like this to give us the name of the holy ghost in christendom. i know you will never be able to, so i will be on your neck until you confess your failure.

[Quote]Allah means[b] "the god"[/b].[/Quote]is it not The God, as well, especially when you, aletheia, is a worshiper of ghost and man god?

[Quote] The question which most Muslims and Christians are ignorant of the answer is this: What god?
An examination of the family history of [b]Islam's false prophet [/b]will yield the answer. What was Muhammad's father's name? Abdullah - Slave of the god (allah) What god?[/Quote]Does Islam have a 'true prophet'? Yes. Allah says Islam is completed on Muhammad [as], unless those prophets that Islam began with and layers were added until the process was completed were also fake prophets, as you have categorized Muhammad [as]? Jesus son of Mary was a prophet of Islam, so he must be fake, and for you with your concept of trinity, Jesus and the ghost are fake deities, too. They are truly gods and we see in the Bible where Jesus the fake god bowed to the true God.

As i am writing, i am talking to a Nigerian christian about religion, and letting him know that golden calf was named yahweh, though the Jews don't tell you in the bible, unless you will say they call it I AM, and you have to be extremely be ignorant to say that they didn't call their god [the golden calf] Yahweh? i will not be surprise because the topic says Jehovah. so try me, aletheia.

now, every culture including the arabs believe that there is God the Creator. my yoruba culture calls Him Eleda or Adeda [The Creator]. The Arabs call Him Allah [The Creator God]. I dont know your culture, i am sure your people have a Name for Him. What is the Name, or you are going to gravel like your inability to tell us the name of the ghost you worship, too? In yoruba land, all yorubas will call what they call Creator, the very Name or variant of it. Even the water creature worshipers, or the ogun worshipers are familiar with this Name. is it therefore not surprising that Abdullah of the days of ignorance and Abdullah of islam have this name in common, but their Illah are different. continue to hid behind your index finger. i can see your ignorance regardless of the distance between us.

[Quote]What follows is an illustrative incident from the family history of Muhammad from Tabari and Ibn Ishaq (Muslim historians) that reveals the nature of "the god"[/Quote]this is your evidence? ridiculous. What did Ibrahim [as] called his The God to his son Ismail [as] in Makka before the idols? You think it is Yahweh, or Jehovah or the I AM, considering that Jesus refused to say any of them by Ellah when you heard him on his cross? What did Noah call his The God? ignorant toad you are. you need to get into a cold water and let me warm it up so that you can boil over.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by Sweetnecta: 4:45am On Sep 12, 2011
[Quote]Muttalib was struggling to clear the well of Zamzam when: Ishaq:66/Tabari VI:2 "It is alleged, and Allah only knows the truth, that Abdul Muttalib encountered opposition when he was digging Zamzam. He vowed that if given ten sons, to make his labor less arduous and to protect him, he would sacrifice one of them to Allah at the Ka'aba." Bad move, because eventually he had ten sons. So, foolishly faithful to the rocks, he tossed divining arrows at Hubal's feet to determine which son should die. Ishaq:67 "They used to conduct their affairs according to the decisions of the arrows." His youngest lost. The boy's name was Abd-Allah, or Slave-to-Allah.

Now why would someone name a kid "Slave-to-Allah" [/b]a generation before Islam’s prophet claimed Allah was the creator-god of the universe?[/Quote]i shook my head for your ignorance as if your culture does not have paganism and they call The Creator in your language the same Name you call The Creator as Christian. is the Creator Jesus? is the Creator the Holy Ghost? is the Creator Yahweh? I read Jesus saying Ellah. Was Jesus wrong?

[Quote]The answer is as embarrassing as any in the annals of religious lore. For all Muhammad really did was promote one of the existing Meccan idols, [b]the moon god Allah,
above Hubal, Al-Lat, Manat, Al-Uzza, and hundreds of others.[/Quote]Whats the name of the moon god? While you are going about in ignorance, let me share the first verse through the third of Surah Qamar to kill your moon god, assuming that you will split Jesus or holy Ghost or Yahweh [the gods you worship in two;
54;1; The Hour has come near, and the moon has split [in two].
54:2; And if they see a miracle, they turn away and say, "Passing magic."
54:3; And they denied and followed their inclinations. But for every matter is a [time of] settlement

[Quote]Islamic scholar Montgomery Watt, one of the English translators of Tabari, adds an interesting footnote. He says, "The name [not word] Allah has throughout been [wrongly] translated as 'God.' It should be kept in mind, however, that in the pre-Islamic period it does not necessarily mean "God" in a monotheistic sense. It is known from the Qur'an (29:61 and 39:38) that many pre-Islamic Arabs believed in Allah as a god who was superior to the other gods whom they also recognized."[/Quote]what a scholarship! Which Islamic school that conferred the "islamic scholar" on him? Islam, unlike any Judeo-Christian [and I know the Christians are trying to force themselves into Judaism, though the jews continue to mock them and their dead human god], and every religion, the fountain of knowledge is the Quran and the authentic hadith and sunnah.

We know what was said last and what was said first. We are unlike the christian Bible where it is finished in one gospel is my God, my God [he didn't remember to say my father or my partner, so we see the truth coming out at the end], why hath Thou forsaken me?. Then acts of apostles instead of acts of disciples began and followed by Paul and his cronies with their epistles.

my friend was quoting to me that God said in the Bible that who ever adds or takes from the Bible, . . . there is a plague waiting for him. so i asked if thats what Jesus who was the last prophets from the Jews said that God told him? or Paul put his imprint on it, to scare the ignorant to comply? how about Paul's personal additions to the NT, and subtractions in the from the OT? with Paul's statements clearly not from God, do we still believe what is drawn out of the Bibles? not me.

[Quote]Allah was a name, much like the Judeo-Christian "Yahweh." But Muslims desperately needed the world to see it otherwise. For if Allah was a proper name - not a word - their religion was a fraud. The creator of the universe can't be a pagan god, no matter how big a stick Muhammad swung. And Allah can't be Yahweh any more than I can be George Washington.[/Quote]except that when this 'islamic scholar' was writing, he was alive and George Washington was already dead. interestingly enough,Thomas Jefferson had a Quran. What is amazing about these Kufar on this subject of the Proper Name of the Creator is that since God told Moses that He was "I AM", they assume that God will never reveal His True Name to anyone, ever. Well, He did to His last Messenger [as]. When i say prophet or Messenger or simply A. S., you people already know that i am talking about the 'That Prophet' [check your bibles for good education on Muhammad [as]].

in the case of Muhammad [as] and his followers, including the muslims of today, The Creator shows Mercy on them and His Love and Nearness to them by making the true slaves overcome the fake children. While you are creating a go between to your Creator Who said He should be approached, we the slaves have seized the leadership and firmly stood on the commandment of the Merciful Allah and continue to talk to Him.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by Sweetnecta: 4:52am On Sep 12, 2011
The white man Montgomery must know that the idolaters among the west, the satan worshipers, etc do call what the worship God.

is this not in the english language equal to Yahweh of the Hebrew language? Yet, the satan worshipers know that the name of their god is Satan. So the Yahweh worshipers may say the Name of their God is I AM? But I AM is completely meaningless and it is not equal to Ellah that Jesus mentioned. Is Ellah also just a word and not a Name, while Ellah is definitely the same as Allah of arabia?

aletheia is in a pot of hot water with the christian leadership.
Re: Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote by Sweetnecta: 6:02am On Sep 12, 2011
[Quote]Arabic, like Hebrew before it, is a Semitic language.[/Quote]i wonder how he knew that hebrew was before Arabic, when there were arabs before Ibrahim [as] ever left old country Iraq? but lets leave that alone.

[Quote]In Hebrew, "el," was the word for god - lower case "g" - as in idols. Elohiym was used with the article to convey "God" with a capital "G." In Arabic, "el" became "il."[/Quote]Note that Elohiym told Moses that His Name is "I AM". Then Jesus said Ellah. There are two versions, now and Elohiym was not used by either of the mighty prophets [as]. And i kno say dey no bon the white boy properly to write out the small g god as he wrote out Big G God, because both are the same except the E of Big G God will be e when it come to small g god. How do we therefore trust Mr. Montgomery or the hebrews except that they tell us when they mean Big G?

[Quote]Then, over time, Arabs derived a secondary word for god, "ilah." With "al" being the Arabic word for "the," Muslims would have us believe that "Allah" is a contraction of "al" and "ilah." But the first pillar of Islam contradicts this claim when it says: "There is no ilah but Allah."[/Quote]The cony Islamic Scholar is analysis Arabic that is a living language compared to the dead Hebrew language and even that he is dishonest. The white people who are pagans call their god, God. God is the same Name and if you wish, word that english people call their Creator. Interestingly, they have no revelation. And the revelations of the Jews, God didn't call Himself Yahweh to Moses, but I AM, and didnt call Himself either to Jesus who will be mistaken if that was the case when he cried out "Ellah" for all to hear, so much so that those who heard him wrongly said that he said Elias.

[Quote]If "Allah" were the Arabic word for god it would have been written: "There is no allah but Allah. Moreover, the Qur'an itself uses "Ilah" when Allah claims to be "the God of Abraham" (Qur'an 2:132). And that ends the debate because the only way Muslims can claim Allah, not Ilah, is the Arabic word for "God" is for the Qur'an to be errant or for its author to be either ignorant or deceitful. Further, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of Islamic traditions like the one we just reviewed that confirm that Allah was the name of a well-known pagan deity (at least in Mecca). Their own scriptures profess that Allah had an ignominious rule as a Meccan rock idol centuries before he was transformed from god to God, from an ilah to Allah. All of which serves to destroy the most essential Islamic myth: "We all worship the same God."[/Quote]Most people who know the yoruba culture will tell you that the yoruba Muslims and well as others, including the Christians will name their children Oluwa this or that. Yet the Muslims worship One God, never seen, the Christians worship 3 gods in trinity with one being Jesus son of Mary and the idolaters have their idols in front of them, acting in the same capacity as Jesus is with the Christians as the go between. Is the Oluwa this or that of the muslims the sam as that of the trinity worshipers, aka christians or the aboirokos? Of course not. In the final analysis, each will raise his eyes heavenward if you ask him to tell you where God is. Montgomery is a deceit and the only Deity that the Arabs never made to a some sort of figure is Allah because they knew He was Unseen and the children of Israel used to make pilgrimage to this same Kaaba before they introduced idols in it. Alhamdulillah for Islam under Muhammad [as] who killed every one of the idols. annexed is what the despicable rabbi Daniel Lapin said about the Hajj of the children of Israel. Watch it and throw sand on your head because Allah has Perfected Islam regardless of your collective efforts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdsVGoGbbqI&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL44A50289FA6E699B

[QUote]Back in Mecca: Ishaq:67 "When Abdul Muttalib had ten sons grown to maturity and he knew that they would protect him, he told them of his vow, and called on them to keep faith with Allah in this matter. They expressed their obedience, and asked what they should do. He replied, 'Let every one of you take an arrow, write his name on it, and bring it to me.' They did this, and he went into the presence of Hubal in the interior of the Ka'aba. Hubal was the greatest of the idols of Quraysh in Mecca." Ibn Ishaq, the earliest compiler of Muslim Traditions, just told us that the high god of the Ka'aba was Hubal - not Allah. Doesn't this make Allah (also the second god of the Qur'an following Ar-Rahman) a second rate deity?[/Quote]This tells you if you have wisdom that Allah was not an idol, since Abdul Muttalib just told his sons that Allah is the Deity that matters in their affairs. From youth, I knew Oluwa was Unseen. And there are two types of historians, the ones who record story accurately and the ones who record their own his tory. And among the ones who record it accurately, there are those who will actually be accurate and those will be lied to. If anyone were to read the above, a recording after the Islam of Muhammad has been established, we can see that no arabs even the Qurashis disputed what Muhammad was saying about Allah. Not a single arab tribe says wait a minute, Allah is not what you said He is, but something else. No one, even when Muhammad began. When Muhammad and his followers were shunned. When Muhammad and his followers left for Madina. When the pagans were fighting the Muslims, including when they defeated the Muslims in the Battle of Huud. Interestingly, the pagans said to the Muslims, we have Hubal. And Muhammad said Allah is our Support. The pagans did not say, hey wait a minute, He is an idol with us in the Ka'aba! Was Allah an idol? This was the evidence that He was not, because the pagans would be fo olish not to let the Muslims know that He is in their territory. This is similar to the fact that Jesus was silent when satan told him that he satan was the authority on earth. If Jesus was an authority, as you people claim that he was, it beats everyone, including all of you, except that you people are not thinkers but blind in faith that he never said to satan, I am your God and I am the Owner of all of these and you are dead right now, freeing all mankind from you. We see that the big bang that Jesus was to bring was truly whimper.

[Quote]Papa Muttalib started having second thoughts. So he went off and consulted with a sorceress, hoping to get the "right" advice. Tabari VI:2 "By Allah! You shall never sacrifice him but you must get an excuse for not doing so." This sounds innocent enough until you realize that the person swearing by Allah is a Devil worshipper. "There is a sorceress who has a familiar spirit; ask her, and you will know what to do. If she commands you to sacrifice him, you will sacrifice him, and if she commands you to do something which offers relief to you and to him, you can accept it." Sorceresses are occult mediums: in other words, witches. Their familiar spirits are demons.[/QUote]Aborisha of Yoruba land will say Olorun gbo. Muslims will say Olorun gbo. Christians will say Olorun gbo. The Hausa atheist Mazaje said Wallahi. Muslim Hausas say Wallahi. Are they talking about the same Wallahi? Ask Mazaje. He will tell you. Finally, the disbeliever Pharaoh in the time of Moses, dreamt that a child will be born by the children of Israel that will destroy his tyrannical kingdom. Did it not happen? Consult your Bibles. Choose your versions. Even that of the Catholics. I intentionally not used the Pharaoh of the time that Joseph was in prison, because you may not get the meaning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Atheism Taken Over Nl / Pastor Bakare On Tithes / The Bible And The Human Race.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.