Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen (16332 Views)

Nigerian 'Cele' Pastor In Us Arrested For Beating, Robbing & Raping Ladies(pics) / Man Bags 4 Months Jail Term For Beating Commercial Sex Worker In Abuja / Police Arrests Masquerade In Enugu For Beating & Stabbing Anglican Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by dani1luv: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2013
A25-year-old woman, Oluwatemitope Adetona, has been arraigned before the Ebute Meta Magistrate’s Court for allegedly beating up a corporal and a police inspector.

She was also alleged to have obstructed them in the performance of their duty as enforcement officers.

The two officers, Inspector Virginia Ikejiaku and Corporal Helen Okolie of Denton Police Station, were said to have been assaulted by Adetona after they arrested a nine-year-old child who was selling a local doughnut, popularly called puf-puf on the road.

The female officers were said to be enforcing the Lagos State Child Rights Law when the defendant came after them, tore their uniforms and necklace, while residents of Coates Street, who witnessed the incident hailed them.

The two counts read in part, “That you, Oluwatemitope Adetona, and others at large on the 8th day of July, 2013 at 10.30am along Coates Street, Ebute meta in the Lagos Magisterial District did unlawfully assault one AP/NO 135424 woman inspector Virginia Ikejiaku ‘f’ and F/No 025013 woman corporal Helen Okolie, ‘f’ attached to Denton Police Station, Ebute Meta by giving them fist blows all over their bodies which caused them bodily harm, while performing their lawful duties and thereby committed an offence punishable under Section 172 (a) of the Criminal Laws of Lagos State Nigeria, 2011.”

Adetona pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The defence counsel pleaded that she be granted bail in the most liberal terms as she did not even know the child in question.

The magistrate, Mrs. Aje Afunwa, admitted the defendant to bail in the sum of N20,000 with a surety in like sum.

The matter was thereafter adjourned for trial

http://www.punchng.com/metro/woman-arraigned-for-beating-two-police-officers/
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by julioralph(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2013
Na Jackie Chan junior sister she be?
But seriously the nine old should be in school!

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by nmagirl(f): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2013
Two trained Female Police officers were beaten by a lady. ok nau. If na to collect moni from bus drivers and okada, they will be barking like a barren dog.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by tizzle1: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2013
Two police women..them no go training neh
If na to harass young boys now dem go fit
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by yuzedo: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2013
Policewoman!!!!!!!!!! Are you okay?!?!?!?!?!?!? Oh my Goddddd! They haff kii our NL Policewoman ooo!!! RIP ma, u were d best mopol NL have never never see! cry cry cry cry angry angry

21 Likes

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Gold2NairaCom(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2013
The woman is ACTOR, while the 2 police women are BOSS grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Agrika: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2013
Hahaha...i even thought they were male officers
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Bantino(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2013
Anything can happen in Naija
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by effisyman: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2013
Award winning act.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2013
dani1luv:

... arrested a nine-year-old child who was selling a local doughnut, popularly called puf-puf on the road. ...

lmao... na hunger dey worry them... It is the right thing but is that the number one security issue on ground?
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by dridowu: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2013
Ratio one to two
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by fitzmayowa: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2013
The woman na super woman ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by ifyalways(f): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2013
Na wao.
Make them kuku recruit the woman.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Flygerian1(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2013
effisyman: Award winning act.
Lol
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by valencia25(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2013
Been a while i comment but this got me laughing seriously.... cheesy

Hilarious scene, how i wish i witness it grin grin grin
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by AbuMikey(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2013
Funniest Shiit I ever heard about NG Police force on Nairaland!!! gringringringringrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Lilimax(f): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2013
Where is NL Policewoman?
She should come and deal with this woman for beating her colleagues smiley
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Damlesky(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2013
WHAT!!!!! gringringringrin
Na Nikita be that?
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by ossaisly(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2013
That woman should be integrated into the force, she is a material . And when she has joined, she should be taken to the North to deal with all the female terrorists of Boko [/s]babes [s][/s][s] haram[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Policewoman(f): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2013
Ehh?? Imagine that woman?? By the time she enter cell, she go regret ever assaulting an officer.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by FUCKU: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2013
That's why Igbos are kind hearted... If na other police wey their names alone can scare you, they for don bring that woman down with gun... They didn't fight the woman, they didn't do any other nonsense than to sue the woman. Note this: someone's anger can get highly intensed when people begin laughing at him/ her and that could force that person to do something outrageous

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by strangest(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2013
reminds me of the mother hen trying to protect her chicks
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Two police ke?
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Policewoman(f): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2013
dani1luv: The female officers were said to be enforcing the Lagos State Child Rights Law when the defendant came after them, tore their uniforms and necklace, while residents of Coates Street, who witnessed the incident hailed them.

http://www.punchng.com/metro/woman-arraigned-for-beating-two-police-officers/

Imagine!!!!!??
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2013
Policewoman: Ehh?? Imagine that woman?? By the time she enter cell, she go regret ever assaulting an officer.
Na for nairaland you dey show your power abi? pray say i no go see you one day, i go beat you tire! Rubbish!! grin

9 Likes

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Lifebender(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2013
Mod,i tot she gave dem d beating of their lives...mtchwwww.Tore their uniform nikan ni....she should be grateful she was'nt assassinated by the police for i now regard them as assassin's and thus we have ASSASSIN'S CREED
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Lilimax(f): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2013
berem: Na for nairaland you dey show your power abi? pray say i no go see you one day, i go beat you tire! Rubbish!! grin
grin grin ...Jiri Nwayooo!!!
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by surugede(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2013
Are they even supposed to be putting on necklece while on duty.

These police women should be court mashaled not for only being disgracefully beaten by one person but for alon improper dressing while on duty.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Policewoman(f): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2013
berem: Na for nairaland you dey show your power abi? pray say i no go see you one day, i go beat you tire! Rubbish!! grin
Na Just one place i go hit you, u go paralise for like 30mins. Akpakwala nwa agu aka na odu. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Policewoman(f): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2013
surugede: Are they even supposed to be putting on necklece while on duty.

These police women should be court mashaled not for only being disgracefully beaten by one person but for alon improper dressing while on duty.
What is there in putting on a necklace as long as it is not that big? I wear mine atimes. Tomorrow now you go say make we no dey wear pant too because we dey duty.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Ijawboi(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2013
Hehehehe last to comment on first page.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by LEvuls(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2013
inspector Virginia grin grin grin grin grin
sips my alomo my on corporal Dickson grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India / EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment / Christmas: COAS, CAS Celebrate With Troops In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.