Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) (11896 Views)

Lizzo Shows Off Her Curvaceous Behind In Revealing Thong Workout Set While Board / Miss Bum Bum Contestants Bring Traffic To A Stand Still In Thong Bikinis-18+ / Heavy Backside Alert!! Lizzo Flaunts Her Backside In Thong Underwear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
➡️It was not only the mouth-watering smell at KFC that got consumers tongue-wagging in Limpopo thanks Ama2000 Queen Minaj’s semi-naked visit.

In a string of images, the Ama2000 social media influencer is seen posing with a KFC bag inside the restaurant. Her visit to the restaurant made the experience extra pleasant for some customers if the images are anything to go by. Some shoppers left their orders to witness this unconventional wear in a public space.

THE SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER ALWAYS NAKED

Queen Minaj is no stranger to bringing shopping centres to a halt due to her dramatic attire. Last year, she gained instant popularity after leaving patrons in awe.

Queen Minaj, in long pink braids, a crop top and really tight denim bum shorts, with tattoos across her thighs, grabbed the attention of patrons who eventually followed her around while chuckling and taking snaps and videos of her.

She was so carefree that she did not mind the drama and posing for photographs with strangers.

However, her public stunt has on a number of occasions rubbed others the wrong way.🔚

Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2023

Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by TIGERSKY: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:
It was not only the mouth-watering smell at KFC that got consumers tongue-wagging in Limpopo thanks Ama2000 Queen Minaj’s semi-naked visit.

In a string of images, the Ama2000 social media influencer is seen posing with a KFC bag inside the restaurant. Her visit to the restaurant made the experience extra pleasant for some customers if the images are anything to go by. Some shoppers left their orders to witness this unconventional wear in a public space.

THE SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER ALWAYS NAKED

Queen Minaj is no stranger to bringing shopping centres to a halt due to her dramatic attire. Last year, she gained instant popularity after leaving patrons in awe.

Queen Minaj, in long pink braids, a crop top and really tight denim bum shorts, with tattoos across her thighs, grabbed the attention of patrons who eventually followed her around while chuckling and taking snaps and videos of her.

She was so carefree that she did not mind the drama and posing for photographs with strangers.

However, her public stunt has on a number of occasions rubbed others the wrong way.

that snake really cheat Africans 😭😭😭

2 Likes

Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
LAST WEEK

Ama2000 (meaning millennial) Queen Minaj has done it once again! The controversial South African entrepreneur was spotted at a mall wearing buttless ripped jeans.

This is not the first time Minaj has been spotted wearing jeans that look as if they were ripped apart by a vicious dog.

In a picture shared on her social media, a number of people at the shopping mall were astonished by her choice of clothing while others stopped to take pictures and videos of her.

In September 2022, the Congress of South African Students (COSAS) in Limpopo expressed disgust and concern over Queen Minaj’s dress code and behaviour while surrounded by minors.

COSAS spokesperson Lebogang Moabi said they were shocked by the circulating images of the ama2000 lady posing inappropriately with primary school learners in Limpopo.

“We are dismayed and overly agitated on the continuous neglect of the safety of our constituency which relies solely on the providence of scholar transport. It is shockingly unacceptable that a socialite took inappropriate and most unfortunate pictures with learners,” Moabi said.

In July 2022, e-commerce fashion outlet Shein introduced the denim shorts which seem to be a fashion statement for ama2000.

The fashion retailer was selling a pair of denim shorts which leave the wearers backside completely exposed.

The bizarre denim shorts go for £16 or R325 or N8,800 and seemed a little expensive for a pair of clothing that has been designed with such little bit of material🔚

Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by marlow1962(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Almost naked is understatement.

Does this show in ur browser too?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by tommy589(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Someborri's pikin
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by Anchor19: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
marlow1962:

Yes, It started today. Thought I was the only one experiencing this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by marlow1962(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
Anchor19:

Yes, It started today. Thought I was the only one experiencing this.
Cool, no he only me
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by StrongAlphMale: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
99.9% SA girls are all single mothers. It's mission impossible to find a SA girl who haven't Given birth before. They love sex more than their lives

1 Like

Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by StrongAlphMale: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
marlow1962:

Mine Even showed that the site has banned me from accessing it before it started showing this again. I think Seu*n needs to do something about this.

1 Like

Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by Beebah321(f): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Them don use this girl sense take do ritual. undecided
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by faceland: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
5 year max...

Come back in 2028

1 Like

Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by Alusiizizi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
This is all that black South Africans have to offer?
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by Darkpanthera: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
marlow1962:

Yes, I could not access nairaland on my 2 browsers, I have to use chrome
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by Angrygoat: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
H.i.v infested
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by imagrg(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Even if she go nude spread her legs yakata, no preek go give am attention.

REASON:

She don fade and toto don slack well well. shocked

1 Like

Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
99.9% SA girls are all single mothers. It's mission impossible to find a SA girl who haven't Given birth before. They love sex more than their lives
And na there na HIV take hand touch ground ooo can u just imagine just see the way she dey naked Infront of camera no shame at all.
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by OriOko88(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
She oozes HIV. undecided.

1 Like

Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by Angel55555(m): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Mine Even showed that the site has banned me from accessing it before it started showing this again. I think Seu*n needs to do something about this.
Same here, I was unable to use it this morning.
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by Urheadmaster(m): 1:55am On Jan 24, 2023
Like as if you'll not chop her if you are locked together inside one room tongue
OriOko88:
She oozes HIV. undecided.

Hypocrites tongue

1 Like

Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by techWriter3: 3:16am On Jan 24, 2023
Almost naked ieds underestimation

1 Like

Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:57am On Jan 24, 2023
Some men dey try sha
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by theophorus(m): 4:58am On Jan 24, 2023
Can some remove this one from Public cos of Children.
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by Ekeneegwu(m): 5:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Media Media .. giving credence to dunce and harlots .
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by Xiaohei(m): 6:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Nothing special! A social media influencer? Whatever that is! Boomboclat!
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 24, 2023
marlow1962:

I thought I was the only one because I'm using vpn
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Good luck
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by Mercury12(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2023
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by Mercury12(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2023
W.hore undecided

She ain't no Queen.
Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by falcon01: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2023
Distraction

1 Like

Re: SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) by StrongAlphMale: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Prettygirl200:
And na there na HIV take hand touch ground ooo can u just imagine just see the way she dey naked Infront of camera no shame at all.

Exactly how Nigeria girls are. No difference between an average Nigerian girl and a south African girl. Oloshos and hookups run in your DNA

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet The 25-year-old Model Who Wants To Have The World’s Biggest Bum / THREAD For ME And HALFRICA Alone / The Curves On This Lady Has Got People Talking On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.